PDA

View Full Version : The Emo Hall Of Fame

pikachugirl2
04-12-2009, 02:09 PM
This is a thread for the most emo anime characters ever. You can nominate characters and everything. Here, I'll throw some in:

Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto
Gaara from Naruto
Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya(don't yell at me for that, I'm a Yuki fan)
Moka from Rosario+Vampire
Matsuri from Sola
Uryu Ishida from Bleach
Light Yagami from Death Note
Paul from Pokemon(XDXDXD take dat Paul)
Shadow The Hedgehog from Sonic X

If you know any others, plz tell me

MaskedJackal
04-12-2009, 02:12 PM
mewtwo. What a whiny, little *****.

-Zodeon
04-12-2009, 02:15 PM
mewtwo. What a whiny, little *****.

Yes haha, in the first movie Mewtwo is so depressing.

Synester
04-12-2009, 03:10 PM
mewtwo. What a whiny, little *****.Pssh, Lucario was a little wimp.

Vaughn
04-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Sesshoumarou from Inuyasha is a emo, but with silver-ish hair.

Breaking Ball
04-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Uryu Ishida wasn't really emo... he was kind of like a... Bully + Nerd. I guess it was the hair though. :P

Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (first half).
Sakura Haruno from Naruto (God she was so emo...).
Nyu from Elfen Lied (she just wanted to kill everyone... XD)

Operative
04-13-2009, 08:27 PM
This is pointless.

I think that only 00.001% of these people listed are emo.

Just because people don't smile and dress darkly doesn't mean they're emo.

Breaking Ball
04-14-2009, 02:02 AM
This is pointless.

I think that only 00.001% of these people listed are emo.

Just because people don't smile and dress darkly doesn't mean they're emo.

No but hating the world and wanting to kill everyone seems like they're pretty emo, don't ya think?

Operative
04-14-2009, 02:09 AM
No but hating the world and wanting to kill everyone seems like they're pretty emo, don't ya think?

And which characters did that?

Breaking Ball
04-14-2009, 02:13 AM
And which characters did that?
Sasuke from Naruto
Naruto from Naruto
Gaara from Naruto
Simon from Gurren Lagann
Light from Death Note
Nyu from Elfen Lied

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head, and I haven't seen a lot of anime so I'm positive there's many more.

Operative
04-14-2009, 02:21 AM
Sasuke from Naruto
Naruto from Naruto
Gaara from Naruto
Simon from Gurren Lagann
Light from Death Note
Nyu from Elfen Lied

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head, and I haven't seen a lot of anime so I'm positive there's many more.

Sasuke wanted to kill his brother. Reason for that is because his brother killed his family.

Naruto, I have no idea what you mean. He fights for pride.

Gaara is only mad that the one person he loved was murdered by himself. If you've seen Shipuuden, he even fights to protect the people he cares for.

Haven't watched Gurren Lagann

Raito/Light killed people because he wanted to make the world a better place. If he had never even found the Death Note he probably would have been side by side with L solving cases and would have been one of the greatest detectives in the world. That was a quote staright from the author of Death Note.

Haven't watched Elfen Lied.

Breaking Ball
04-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Sasuke wanted to kill his brother. Reason for that is because his brother killed his family.

Naruto, I have no idea what you mean. He fights for pride.

Gaara is only mad that the one person he loved was murdered by himself. If you've seen Shipuuden, he even fights to protect the people he cares for.

Haven't watched Gurren Lagann

Raito/Light killed people because he wanted to make the world a better place. If he had never even found the Death Note he probably would have been side by side with L solving cases and would have been one of the greatest detectives in the world. That was a quote staright from the author of Death Note.

Haven't watched Elfen Lied.

Sasuke also tries to kill Naruto and treats everyone terribly when he's about to leave for Orochimaru.

Naruto, when he was a little kid, was treated bad by everyone around him and he hated everyone for it. He isn't emo anymore, but he was at first.

Gaara is insane over killing everyone, it's self explanatory. It doesn't have to mean that they're emo through the whole anime, but emo at one point.

Simon goes emo after a certain someone dies for a few episodes, he sulks and complains and doesn't want to live anymore.

Light also went insane at the end of Death Note and he was basically killing everyone so that he could become a God. In his own view the world would've been a better place, but that's his view and his only.

Elfen Lied Nyu has dual personalities, one is a cute cuddly girl and the other wants to kill the human race.

It's just a fun topic don't be such an ass about it and complain that it's a stupid thread. If you don't like it then don't post in it at all. For a character to be emo they don't have to be emo throughout the whole series, just maybe a certain part, or even for a few seconds, as long as they still act like an emo. If you don't like the topic go talk to a mod instead of mini-modding.

PapaLuLu27
04-14-2009, 02:53 AM
Simon is emo according to you. To want to kill everyone and stuffz ain't emo. Emo is when people hate their life, wants to torture THEMSELVES and stuff. Dressing darkly and not smiling is goth, not emo. Though not smiling can be partly emo.

♪~Luis~♫

Soda
04-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Sasuke did kill his brother.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, I just spoiled Naruto. :tongue:

Uryu from Bleach?...lol...How did you come up with that one? xD

Breaking Ball
04-14-2009, 03:07 AM
3. (adj.) A style of dress used by followers of 'emo'. This dress sense includes trucker caps, long fringes for boys, short hair for girls, black clothes and tight trousers.

Even still one's style can be defined as emo, so Sasuke even though you think he isn't, the way he looks can still be emo.

overly emotional or melodramatic. From the musical genre "emo."

A few of the above mentioned characters easily fit this category.

It was first a type of song. EMO now means your intouch with your emotional side.It is sometimes a side effect of depression. It is commonly related with goth but emo people can also wear the brightest things. Sometimes it is hard to tell because they only cry in private and are very personal. Some can be classified as loners. Some are suicidal and some are cutters.

There are many definitions of emo, who cares, everyone has their own opinion.

George Jefferson
04-14-2009, 05:17 PM
inb4 Kenneth_Hardy rants about emos in anime as well as pikachugirl2

o wait