PDA

View Full Version : **Vote: Favourite rock band**

_DarkCharizard_
03-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Ok. I saw the favourite rapper poll, but I (and I'm sure many others) don't like particularly like rap.... so, whos your favourite rock band. There are so many so, i havent bothered to list choices.

I like Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters best but am not rli fussy.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-28-2004, 05:47 PM
3 Days Grace, Staind, Blink 182, and Coldplay.

_DarkCharizard_
03-28-2004, 05:52 PM
are you from US? I didnt think that coldplay were that big there. Nice selection there, though I dont particularly like Blink anymore, dont get me wrong, I think they are talented, its just that lead singers voice sends shivers up my spine.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-29-2004, 12:14 AM
I dun care if Coldplay is big...cuz they kick ass, liek wut.

Tamer Marco
03-29-2004, 12:31 AM
I don't listen to rock. I like Metallica but I hardly ever listen.

Sutiivun
03-29-2004, 02:22 AM
I like Three Days Grace, Coldplay (w00t!), Metallica, and a little bit of Linkin Park. :cool:

DarkMasterX
03-29-2004, 07:16 AM
All of those bands you people said I like to call Crap Rock....becuase.........it's crap.
I prefer the good old fashioned stuff, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Jhudas Priest, Black Sabbath and Van Halen. Red Hot Chili Peppers is the only band that are more modern than the others that I like.

Thanatos
03-29-2004, 08:06 AM
I like lots.

Coldplay
Blink 182
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Transplants
The White Stripes
Foo Fighters
Jet
Powderfinger
Silverchair
The Offspring

And of course LINKIN PARK

WOO!!!

Sigh
I like rock a lot

The Dragon Killer
03-29-2004, 11:24 AM
LINKIN PARK ... but i rarly listen to them because i hate rock...

silverfrost
03-30-2004, 03:03 AM
Meh, all the bands I like are either local or "underground," so I won't bother listing them. But yeah, I do love rock, just not popular rock. ^^;

Evanna
03-31-2004, 11:35 AM
Coldplay is rock? Cool! Evanescence is my number one thou. I also like Linkin Park a lot. Best rockbands in tha world! (Only in my opinion ;x) And offcourse, Coldplay too then

Ironshell Blastoise
03-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Coldplay couldn't be anything else. Just cuz it isn't extremely fast or guitar oriented all the time doesn't necessarily mean they aren't rock. They are alternative, same as Matchbox 20 and 3rd Eye Blind, which I also like, though I think MB20's best cds go in chronological order...best is their first, 2nd is their 2nd album, and their worst album (but is in no means horrible, just not as good as the first two) is their third one, More Than You Think You Are.

Khashoggi
04-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Offspring and Nirvana, mostly. I listen to a lot of different bands. ._.

žavage])
04-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Limp Bizkit!

I'm not shure if they are rock, but they rock

Ironshell Blastoise
04-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Fred can't sing in concert... old LB was the shiz, now they suck my left nut. :evil:

žavage])
04-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Eh!! no one wants anything to do with your left nut

and Limp was the best, so what if they are a bit lost now. I still give huge respect for their past songs

KenshinU
04-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Hm... I don't know if it's all rock, but I like Chevelle, Queens of the Stone Age, Linkin Park, Bush, The Pillows.... J-Rock counts, right? :neutral:

_DarkCharizard_
04-02-2004, 10:14 AM
cool! seems like there are a much bigger variety of bands than I first thought that people like around here. Seems that Linkin Park seem to be most popular tho :( - Im not saying they suck its just that Nirvana kick ass.

Oh and has anyone heard the news on QOTSA - man, Im annoyed about that... but Im sure they'll stil rule.

Alakazam
04-02-2004, 11:53 AM
My faves are:

-Creed
-Linkin Park
-Evansecence
-Disturbed
-Bon Jovi
-Rob / White Zombie

*hates such 'classic' rock as the bands X listed {yuck}, along with Coldplay "Clocks? Clocks? Clocks? It wasn't a very good song in the first place, and now that I've heard it 120 billion times, I'd rather not hear anything from Coldplay -_-"*

Ironshell Blastoise
04-02-2004, 08:21 PM
OMG OMG OMG YELLOW PWNS YOU LIEK WUT[shift+1]

Yellow is the greatest song...EVAR! And don't judge a group just cuz one song gets overplayed. The Scientist is another good song, but Yellow is the best.

Disturbed is the shiz...notice my Avatar. Evanescence gets overplayed ._. So I resort to listening to their unreleased stuff, like "Away from Me", "Lies", "Anywhere", etc. And I haven't heard much from Creed lately >.<

And "Closure" is Chevelles best song. *shivers*

Kabutops-Omanyte
03-23-2006, 04:47 PM
green day and fall out boy

Neo Emolga
03-23-2006, 04:51 PM
green day and fall out boy

Dude, this thread is two freaking years old. Check the date of the last post before you post. If it's over a month since the last post was put up, then leave the topic alone.