PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Worst Video Games Ever-Open for suggestions

Kendo
04-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Worst
Games
Ever

I got the random feeling that I should post a topic about this subject. PM or post on this topic with your top ten list of worst games of all time, WITH REASONS WHY THEY'RE SO BAD, and later I might make a topic about them, based on votes. Yes, we all know the horrors of E.T. for the Atari 2600 and Superman 64, among other ill-fated games, but what other bad games are there that could make the list...?

RULES

1. Please don't say a game is old therefore it is bad. You may, however, criticize a game for terrible graphics.

2. This topic isn't for ranting. Please don't go on and on about how frustrating said game is, even if it is incredibly tedious.

3. Calling a classic the worst game for unclear reasons will not score you any laughs. However, saying something funny about a bad game may give you plenty.

Kendo Thinks These Games Are Bad

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (not just Atari 2600. All of them)
Bubsy 3D
Superman 64
Action 52
Just About Every Atari 2600 Game

Some Crappy Games Members Have Mentioned
Crossed-out games have been voted out of the running in polls.

Pokemon Dash
Karate Kid
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
Halo 3
Sonic the Hedgehog (X-Box 360 and PlayStation 3)
Any CD-i Game
Sega Smashpack
Monster Trucks
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
Total Recall
Spectrobes
Disney Games
Deadly Towers
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
WCW Nitro
WCW Thunder
ECW Hardcore Revolution.
Reign of Fire
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Mortal Kombat Advanced
Any Mario sports game (except Mario Golf)
Gears (of War? Sorry, I'm bad with new video game titles) 2
Bible Buffet
Super Noah's Ark 3D (you know, that Wolfenstein 3D ripoff)
Any music game besides Guitar Hero and Rock Band (notably Wii Music and Hannah Montana)
Phantasy Star Universe
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Some other crap I have to memorize. I'll add them later.

Including me, that's two votes for E.T.

Hopefully, this topic will last, and I'll emerge with a comprehensive list, I guess.

Hoshika
04-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes, we all know the horrors of E.T. for the Atari 2600 and Superman 64 ...

:|

How about Pokémon Dash? It was really repetitive, you could only play as Pikachu, your DS would be really scratched up after playing, the sprites for the other "racers" before the race starts in one-player mode are pretty bad...

Vincent_Valentine_4
04-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Karate Kid for the Nes that game was just very crappily made I watched a video where the Angry Video Game Nerd bashed the crap out of it. Also Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the Nes was terrible as well.

spid3r
04-15-2009, 09:05 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94450

It's basically the same thing. Why need another?

Kendo
04-15-2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94450

It's basically the same thing. Why need another?
Technically, that's a different subject. A series is like the Mario and Pokemon games, but games can be different, like Karate Kid, as stated by Vincent Valentine 4.

George Jefferson
04-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Halo 3

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq39/Apemaster/hurrr.png

Hoshika
04-15-2009, 11:23 PM
thing

Whoa.

Right when I saw your name, I remembered to mention the CD-i games.

Kirby Grunt
04-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Sonic 06 < Superman 64
'nuff said

Ajarr
04-18-2009, 11:35 PM
One of the worst games ever has to be Monster Trucks for the GBA. Same track used in everything, butt ugly graphics, and audio is terrible. It's the definition of EPIC FAIL.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-19-2009, 01:34 AM
One of the worst games ever has to be Monster Trucks for the GBA. Same track used in everything, butt ugly graphics, and audio is terrible. It's the definition of EPIC FAIL.

No. This is. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs:_Over_the_Road_Racing)

If it counts. >_>

Kendo
04-19-2009, 01:53 AM
No. This is. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs:_Over_the_Road_Racing)

If it counts. >_>
*gasp*

You're right, Pikabeng. That is a seriously epic fail that could easily reach number one on the list.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-20-2009, 02:49 PM
*gasp*

You're right, Pikabeng. That is a seriously epic fail that could easily reach number one on the list.

Heh, thanks. :cool:

Even after a patch, it still failed badly. O_o

George Jefferson
04-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Action 52
Hurrrrrrrrr

Also, Total Recall for the NES.

Ayotui
04-20-2009, 03:22 PM
spectrobes. the idea is almost the same as pokemon, and if nintendo hadnt been the one that published it Disney would have gotten sued. and why did they make a miniseries about it. and why do the spectrobes reach lvl 128 it,s just a to random number maybe if they had taken it up to 130 or 200 it would have made sense

Kendo
04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
I updated the first post. Now, to look at more reasons why Spectrobes is so crappy...

George Jefferson
04-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I updated the first post. Now, to look at more reasons why Spectrobes is so crappy...

Only like a fraction of the monsters are usable.

Plus, Disney.

SBaby
05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Heroes of the Lance (NES)

You will start out by dying several times, until you learn that your characters can't jump for crap. Then you'll learn the truth. You got a game that can be beaten in 5 minutes. Ninety percent of the dungeon is meaningless and just sends you in one big loop. Just take the hidden tunnel and get to the sewers and beat it, so you can move on with your lives.

Oh, and what dragon do you know of is totally susceptible to magic? This is Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, people. Dragons laugh at magic. He would've snapped that staff like a friggin twig.

Deadly Towers (NES)

This game is among the top ten things we wish we could disinvent, ranking one place above the VX Nerve Gas from The Rock. The game is so bad that it literally tells you so in the instructions, as the description of the starting weapon is 'You have no confidence in this sword'. It should've said, 'You have no confidence in this game'. Because after about 5 minutes, you will have died no less than 45 times, and probably for the most part, to the same enemy. But that's not the worst of it. Oh no.

If you die you start from the beginning of the game. You keep any health upgrades and items, but you start all over again. In other words, there are no checkpoints. And since the game is more linear than Faxanadu, you have to get through the entire game without dying once. No healing items, no extra lives, no checkpoints. No nothing. And with the hit detection as horrible as it is in that game and with you dying unexpectedly to nothing, you can see that you've got a better chance of passing through the eye of Sauron unscathed than beating Deadly Towers.

E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial (2600)

This is a game that was so bad that it literally destroyed the life of the 2600. And trust me, that's something that even Custer's Revenge couldn't do. This is a game that was so bad that they actually gave them out for free and eventually buried them somewhere in the desert. I don't know why, but it still doesn't make it any less funny.

You spend 90 percent of your time in these holes looking for parts for his Phone Home Machine, only to find that 99 percent of all holes are empty. But then the fun starts. You have to stretch ET's head until he slowly floats out of the hole. Which if you started when the game came out, you should be at the top about... now. This is the most satisfying part of the game because it looks like some invisible bird is tearing his head off. Hurry though, because you only have a fraction of a second to unstretch his head and move away before you fall back into the same hole and have to start the process over again. If you are still playing the game after that, you're either the world's most hardcore gamer, or the world's most insane gamer.

George Jefferson
05-05-2009, 07:55 PM
WCW Nitro.

WCW Thunder.

They were both pretty bad compared to N64's AKI games.

Also, ECW Hardcore Revolution.

Kendo
05-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Added them. Thanks for being really descriptive, SBaby. : D

Sometime in the near future I might start some polls. Maybe TODAY!

No, not today. but expect one soon...maybe this weekend.

AKATheTitan
05-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Bible Buffet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Buffet) for the NES. Lol. Just had to get that out of my system.

Nirvash
05-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Any religious game at all.

Especially the one that ripped of Wolfenstein 3D for the SNES.

Grassy_Aggron
05-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Heh, I don't think Spectrobes is bad XD Then again, I'm the person who wants to try Sonic '06, so...Yeah XD

Reign of Fire-Gamecube

This game was based off the film. While usually games after movies seem to fail, this one failed BIG time. The controls are either too sensitive or unresponsive. The missions are stupidly hard, as well. The weapons you get, also, seem to hardly harm the dragons. At one point, you invade the dragon's nests in nothing but a light "buggie" car with a machine gun. The car is incredibly fast, but you end up running into things, and the gun is completely ineffective. Not even missiles help.

While I never got to play as a dragon, I have heard that the controls are horribly unresponsive. Or, you try to do a barrel roll (oh no, Peppy Hare is gonna get me! 0o) to the right, and you instead do a barrel roll to the left. Ugh.

Sonic and the Secret Rings-Wii

This game seems to personally hate me. While I love Sonic (enough to love Unleashed and Shadow the Hedgehog ;D), this game was not fun. It missed many elements that made past games entertaining.

For one, you are on a fixed track. That is all right, if it were not for the fact half the time you don't know where the hell you are going. Jumping is difficult, seeing as you have to charge up to jump (and often you come to a halt). Also, his speed is rather poor. It takes a long time to get up to speed, and seeing as his name is Sonic, that seems a little odd.

Another thing that irked me is the fact there were no CG scenes, save for the end (never got there XD). I understand they went with an "Arabian" theme, but I still missed the scenes. Seeing Sonic reacting to being called a rat would've looked awesome XD

Generally, this game lacked the "fun" of the previous ones. For example, I couldn't stop playing Shadow's game. This one, I ground through the levels >.< The missions are terrible-you have to go through the same level multiple times. One mission is to "not break the pots", which is hard unless you slow down to a crawl. Not fun. The whole game was just not entertaining-it really made me sad.

Yeah...T^T Shadow's game was awesome (then again, I looooove bazookas >:3). Games before that=awesome. Sonic Unleashed=odd but awesome. Just my thoughts, though >.>

AKATheTitan
05-07-2009, 01:38 AM
I'd have to agree, I never really got into Sonic and the Secret Rings. I really haven't been getting well into Sonic lately, as they keep throwing out new gimmicks to keep the series going.

They just need to make a game where it's just Sonic vrs. Eggman in a Sonic Adventure-esque type game. Sonic Adventure to Heroes are my favorite Sonic games, by far. Great music, great gameplay.

Yggdrasill
05-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Any game that EPIC develop, their latest being Gears 2. Hardly playable online, the SP is short and extremely easy... would have been a fantastic game if it weren't for the thousands of flaws easily seen within it.

Yet I still play it far too much, I've racked up over 3000 kills on one Playlist so far. I'm just in denial that they'll ever fix the damn thing.

George Jefferson
05-08-2009, 04:14 AM
Any game that EPIC develop, their latest being Gears 2. Hardly playable online, the SP is short and extremely easy... would have been a fantastic game if it weren't for the thousands of flaws easily seen within it.

Yet I still play it far too much, I've racked up over 3000 kills on one Playlist so far. I'm just in denial that they'll ever fix the damn thing.

Speaking of hype, Phantasy Star Universe was supposed to be epic, but the gameplay isn't much different than PSO, and the storyline just SUCKED.

Plus, you have to pay 13 dollars in addition to your regular Xbox Live sub.? Piss on you, Sega. This is why you're reduced to third party developing.

Lt Forsaken
05-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Those absolutely awesome Bible Games.

Praise be to them.

Gokudera-Kun
05-08-2009, 06:10 AM
To prevent tl;dr, I'll be brief

Any game that involves singing or playing musical instruments that doesn't have Rock Band or Guitar Hero in its name(Wii Music, HSM and Hannah Montana)

On that note, its basically safe to say that if it has Disney in it, it is god awful.(To prevent fangirl rage, if it is made by Square Enix its not THAT awful)

Not to mention the Simpson Game(The most recent), Family Guy game, and that South Park go-kart racing.

Any sports game that has Mario in it, the original Mario Golf excluded.

Animal Crossing City Folk(exact same thing as AC: WW, which is the exact same thing as the original, but WW had wi-fi)

Smackdown vs Raw 2006+(It was good, but then they took out Bra and Panties, but made everything more realistic looking IMO they should've done the opposite. Most people dont wanna see virtual dudes oiled up(or real ones for that matter)

Any sports game that stars Sega characters

And of course, the most god-awful of them all: Rumble Roses XX, imagine Smackdown vs Raw, but replace oily dudes with realistic *****. It'd be good if the game was actually playable.

Wow, I still expect to fail to tl;dr, but meh, Im just very picky.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Ah, just use every game listed here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_games_notable_for_negative_reception). And then some.

George Jefferson
05-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Ah, just use every game listed here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_games_notable_for_negative_reception). And then some.

Way to ruin the thread, jackass.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Way to ruin the thread, jackass.

What did I do? >:O

That was to help find the "worst games ever" candidates.

George Jefferson
05-10-2009, 04:10 PM
What did I do? >:O

That was to help find the "worst games ever" candidates.

Top 10 Worst Video Games Ever-Open for suggestions

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Top 10 Worst Video Games Ever-Open for suggestions

Yeah, Open for suggeestions. So I did. I suggested those games.

MaskedJackal
05-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Mortal Kombat Advance is the worst game ever. If anyone disagrees, they are wrong.

First off, the game was 40$. 40$ for the worst game ever? Hell no!

Second, it was nothing but a rehash of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, except all the Easter eggs were taken out, as well as most all of the stages. Lame.

Third, your character performed the command entered about two seconds after you pushed the button, and that's if everything goes right. Your character could also end up doing the wrong move, or the game could just freeze up entirely.

Fourth, the wonderful fatalities that MK is known for were completely and utterly bastardized. No matter what happened, the opponent turned into a pile of bones on the floor. Jades staff impale fatality? Pile of bones. Katana's fan decapitation? Pile of bones. Cyrax's self-destruct fatality? Two piles of bones. **** this.

Fifth, even on the "very easy" setting the opponents were impossible to beat, unless you held right+run until they walked back into the corner and pressed the high-punch button over and over again. Fun...

Sixth... ahh screw it. The memories are too painful.

To think they turned one of the best fighting games ever into this. I can't even bare to look at it anymore; the shame emanating from it is unbearable. This game is a giant, steaming turd.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-11-2009, 02:30 AM
Mortal Kombat Advance is the worst game ever. If anyone disagrees, they are wrong.

First off, the game was 40$. 40$ for the worst game ever? Hell no!

Second, it was nothing but a rehash of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, except all the Easter eggs were taken out, as well as most all of the stages. Lame.

Third, your character performed the command entered about two seconds after you pushed the button, and that's if everything goes right. Your character could also end up doing the wrong move, or the game could just freeze up entirely.

Fourth, the wonderful fatalities that MK is known for were completely and utterly bastardized. No matter what happened, the opponent turned into a pile of bones on the floor. Jades staff impale fatality? Pile of bones. Katana's fan decapitation? Pile of bones. Cyrax's self-destruct fatality? Two piles of bones. **** this.

Fifth, even on the "very easy" setting the opponents were impossible to beat, unless you held right+run until they walked back into the corner and pressed the high-punch button over and over again. Fun...

Sixth... ahh screw it. The memories are too painful.

To think they turned one of the best fighting games ever into this. I can't even bare to look at it anymore; the shame emanating from it is unbearable. This game is a giant, steaming turd.

Oh boy. A game that can match Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

Wait. At least it had the difficulty factor. You can't lose in Big Rigs.

I disagree. And I'm right. I proved you wrong. >:D

Kendo
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
A lot of suggestions were made while I was gone. O_O

Well, now to attempt to put them all on the first post. I suppose I'm gonna have to put up a poll now...

George Jefferson
06-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh boy. A game that can match Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

Wait. At least it had the difficulty factor. You can't lose in Big Rigs.

I disagree. And I'm right. I proved you wrong. >:D

Big Rigs: FASTER THAN A SPEEDING SONIC BOOM. MORE POWERFUL THAN A MOUNTAIN HILL TOP. ABLE TO WARP THROUGH BUILDING IN A SINGLE CRUISE.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Big Rigs: FASTER THAN A SPEEDING SONIC BOOM. MORE POWERFUL THAN A MOUNTAIN HILL TOP. ABLE TO WARP THROUGH BUILDING IN A SINGLE CRUISE.

I think I know where you got that idea from... O_o

BUT THE GAME IS STILL FAIL.

Blood Red Lucario
06-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Ever heard of Godai: Elemental Force?
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/016/016729.html
Made by 3DO that game had cool ideas for a video game but it executed them terribly.

While I can't say its as bad as Big Rigs. I will say its on the top ten list of bad games. Funny it can't even get a good rating as a bad game.

Sakuya_Izayoi
06-08-2009, 03:36 AM
I HATE ZOMBIE NATION FOR TEH NES. I PLAYED IT ON AN EMULATOR... AND I COULDN'T BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL!!!

~Yumitchi

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I HATE ZOMBIE NATION FOR TEH NES. I PLAYED IT ON AN EMULATOR... AND I COULDN'T BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL!!!

~Yumitchi

At least it actually had a difficulty level. >_>

Either that or you really fail at it, and so have no right to rant about it. >__>

Alonso
06-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Id say Indiana Jones Lego for Wii. It was just a terrible game. Nothing fun.

George Jefferson
06-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Hell, basically any wrestling game not produced by AKI, or without the Fire Pro in it's title.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-10-2009, 02:33 AM
smurfs for atari.

Alonso
06-10-2009, 06:56 AM
THIS IS THE WORST GAME YOU GUYS WILL EVER COME ACROSS. Ghostbusters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVGmvmNitg

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-11-2009, 01:04 AM
THIS IS THE WORST GAME YOU GUYS WILL EVER COME ACROSS. Ghostbusters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVGmvmNitg

Seriously, the average gamer would find that more fun than Big Rigs. And they would actually rather play that. Without moving: "YOU"RE WINNER!" (sic) Here's a link. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fr8lM68JUE&NR=1)

Skottles
06-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Have any of you played the McDonalds video game for the NES?

Niro
06-11-2009, 03:37 AM
Worst
Games
Ever

I got the random feeling that I should post a topic about this subject. PM or post on this topic with your top ten list of worst games of all time, WITH REASONS WHY THEY'RE SO BAD, and later I might make a topic about them, based on votes. Yes, we all know the horrors of E.T. for the Atari 2600 and Superman 64, among other ill-fated games, but what other bad games are there that could make the list...?

RULES

1. Please don't say a game is old therefore it is bad. You may, however, criticize a game for terrible graphics.

2. This topic isn't for ranting. Please don't go on and on about how frustrating said game is, even if it is incredibly tedious.

3. Calling a classic the worst game for unclear reasons will not score you any laughs. However, saying something funny about a bad game may give you plenty.

Bubsy 3D
Superman 64
Action 52

Pokemon Dash
Karate Kid
Halo 3
Any CD-i Game
Sega Smashpack
Monster Trucks
Total Recall
Spectrobes
Disney Games
Deadly Towers
WCW Nitro
WCW Thunder
ECW Hardcore Revolution.
Reign of Fire
Mortal Kombat Advanced
Bible Buffet
Any music game besides Guitar Hero and Rock Band (notably Wii Music and Hannah Montana)
Phantasy Star Universe

Hopefully, this topic will last, and I'll emerge with a comprehensive list, I guess.

Ok Gears of War 2 doesn't suck. It has better graphics, gameplay, online play, and a little more decent story to its first, Gears of War.

With that, I nominate Gears of War the original. The campaign got annoying with all the Lambent Wretches, the online maps are bleh, storyline it just jumps you right into it, and graphics are also a little bleh.

Sloddikus
06-11-2009, 04:45 AM
The absolute worst game ever is, without a doubt, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES. There's no way to actually explain how bad it is. It's just... it's absolutely bad. It is the definition of bad-- NO. No. Calling it bad is an insult to the word. It's... god, you have to play it for yourself. Play that game once, and games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Total Recall will look like GOLD.

Just... play it for yourself to understand.

Master Zorua
06-11-2009, 05:37 AM
The worst game of all time is E.T. for the Atari. I mean, what were the creators thinking? WERE they thinking? Were they perhaps stoned and drunk at the same time? Perhaps they were out in thier shiny bass boats holding beer cans and looking at shiny UFOs before then proceeding to smoke a bong full of froot loops and telling thier bosses that they'll come into work when they feel like it.

Another game that, while it doesn't completely and utterly suck as bad as ET, is Breath of Fire 5. It is an unruley insult to the BoF series and should not even be counted as part of the Breath of Fire series. The graphics are poor, the gameplay is even worse, and the storyline is half-*ssed.

Sloddikus
06-11-2009, 05:43 AM
I don't get why people think that E.T. is the worst of all time. At least it can be beat if you know what you're doing.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-11-2009, 08:52 AM
The absolute worst game ever is, without a doubt, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES. There's no way to actually explain how bad it is. It's just... it's absolutely bad. It is the definition of bad-- NO. No. Calling it bad is an insult to the word. It's... god, you have to play it for yourself. Play that game once, and games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Total Recall will look like GOLD.

Just... play it for yourself to understand.

How? =O

I saw some videos of people playing it, and I can say this: Big Rigs makes that sound like gold. Big Rigs has absolutely fail physics. And then some.

The worst game of all time is E.T. for the Atari. I mean, what were the creators thinking? WERE they thinking? Were they perhaps stoned and drunk at the same time? Perhaps they were out in thier shiny bass boats holding beer cans and looking at shiny UFOs before then proceeding to smoke a bong full of froot loops and telling thier bosses that they'll come into work when they feel like it.

Another game that, while it doesn't completely and utterly suck as bad as ET, is Breath of Fire 5. It is an unruley insult to the BoF series and should not even be counted as part of the Breath of Fire series. The graphics are poor, the gameplay is even worse, and the storyline is half-*ssed.

That's only to those who can't figure out what to do. Once you do, it's actually fun. Besides, it doesn't keep crashing like Big Rigs, right?

Skottles
06-12-2009, 01:48 AM
I think ET is worse than Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as thousands of copies of it were dumped into a landfill in mexico. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is also really bad though. Are any of you familiar with the Angry Video Game Nerd. Formerly the Angry Nintendo Nerd.

MaskedJackal
06-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dnjw3.jpg

Just watching videos of the gameplay made me rage.

ShiraRasenka
06-12-2009, 02:57 AM
"I haven't played a large variety of games, but i didn't like Dragon Ball Z: Sagas. It seemed too repetitive and the battles were ridiculously long at times and boring.

George Jefferson
06-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Worst
Games
Ever

RULES

Bubsy 3D
Superman 64
Action 52

Pokemon Dash
Karate Kid
Halo 3
Any CD-i Game
Sega Smashpack
Monster Trucks
Total Recall
Spectrobes
Disney Games
Deadly Towers
WCW Nitro
WCW Thunder
ECW Hardcore Revolution.
Reign of Fire
Mortal Kombat Advanced
Bible Buffet
Phantasy Star Universe

Mario Tennis for the N64 was kick ass. Whoever said that must've been an ignorant mofo.

And City Folk was excellent.

Kirby Grunt
06-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Weird, some pretty good games are in that list, like Animal Crossing and Wii Music =| wtfmenz

Also, Pokemon: Pikachu! for the n64 (I think that was the name, it was the one with the mic)

Kendo
06-13-2009, 09:15 PM
I have been revived yet again by...myself. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, Kirby Grunt.

Anyways, I think I'm ready to post a poll for some more of this crap. That'll empty out this list of games that MAY OR MAY NOT suck.

Skottles
06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Kirby Grunt the game your thinking of is Hey You Pikachu.

Kendo
07-12-2009, 02:32 AM
NONrevival!

And one of our games will be...Halo 3! By popular demand. If only Big Rigs made the list...

I'm FINALLY going to post the next poll for this. To speed things up I'll post two polls for this and make the deadline slightly shorter than it was before...I think.)

avinash
07-14-2009, 01:51 AM
IMO, Guitar hero Smash hits is a pretty bad game. Its just TOO complicated. It has like no songs, Its EXTREMELY hard, there is no story mode, and they made it so that you can only use one controller, and the rest have to be the actual instrument. Its also really cheap in terms of giving away money rewards for completing songs. Heres a funny story that happened to me:

I needed some cash so I could make my guitar look better. My goal was about $10,000. I decided that a hard song SHOULD give me more money, So I decided to play Freebird on Medium (The new hard). For those of you who dont know, Freebird is like 10 minutes long, so my wrist was like purple after I finished. I was so delighted, and I could wait to get like 5,000 dollars for beating it. Instead, I got a cheap, scrappy $90. How unbelievable eh!? And guess what? It costs $50,000 to buy a chicken hat for one of your band members (Literally!)

George Jefferson
07-14-2009, 08:44 PM
IMO, Guitar hero Smash hits is a pretty bad game. Its just TOO complicated. It has like no songs, Its EXTREMELY hard, there is no story mode, and they made it so that you can only use one controller, and the rest have to be the actual instrument. Its also really cheap in terms of giving away money rewards for completing songs. Heres a funny story that happened to me:

I needed some cash so I could make my guitar look better. My goal was about $10,000. I decided that a hard song SHOULD give me more money, So I decided to play Freebird on Medium (The new hard). For those of you who dont know, Freebird is like 10 minutes long, so my wrist was like purple after I finished. I was so delighted, and I could wait to get like 5,000 dollars for beating it. Instead, I got a cheap, scrappy $90. How unbelievable eh!? And guess what? It costs $50,000 to buy a chicken hat for one of your band members (Literally!)

Stop kissing Activision's ass. Go buy GH II, the only good GH for the sexbox.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
07-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Crossing out the games that "haven't made it"? What were you thinking?!

Even though they weren't chosen in the first round, they could be better than all the games of the next 10. That's a very flawed way of picking the worst of the worst. What if they were potentially the top 10 worst, but only the worst was being picked out of the top 10, and then say, the "second worst" game was actually the 11th worst? This method is suitable only for picking the worst game.

If you still insist on using this method, how about this: After all this and you have your worst game, go a second round with everything other than the worst to determine the second worst, then another round with everything other than the top two worst games to determine the third worst, and so on. Until you get your top 10 in order. You clearly aren't doing that now, seeing as the games that weren't chosen won't be reused...

And if there are any new candidates, pit them together, than the worst of the lot with the top 10. Finally, if there were any games close to the worst of each round of pickings, use them as well. It could be the hax. Allow up to about 10% of error to work with, rounded down. Or you can eliminate the best games, just like what they do to decide important stuff like the host for the Olympics. Eliminate them one by one.

Willow
07-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dugeon. cough cough. lol jk it wasn't horrible

I remeber my friend had this Catwoman game for GBC. That was kinda bad.

Gosh I have had so many bad video games but can't remember any of them.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Still don't see how Halo 3 is up there. It offers much more than any other FPS with it's map editor, screen capturing and movie making. It's balanced and it's still the most played game on Xbox Live.

This thread/list is garbage, really. It's biased.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
07-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Still don't see how Halo 3 is up there. It offers much more than any other FPS with it's map editor, screen capturing and movie making. It's balanced and it's still the most played game on Xbox Live.

This thread/list is garbage, really. It's biased.

It's actually this forum that's really biased, really. The forum members were the ones who suggested the games, and who voted for Halo 3 to be one of the worst games.

Pika57
07-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Pokemon Green, for selling significantly less than Pokemon Red for the sole reason that its sprite art was hideous in comparison.