PDA

View Full Version : Bookmarks?

Ace of Hearts
04-16-2009, 12:10 AM
I was kind of curious to see what other people have bookmark'd on their computers. I live on bookmarks, so I was wondering if some of you do too! Go ahead and tell us some of the things you have bookmarked on your computer.

What I have bookmark'd is the main forum page, my URPG stats, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, Twitter, and Veekun. I live on social networks.

CloudOfNines
04-16-2009, 12:13 AM
I've only bookmarked my urpg stats... and it was on accident to...

Orange_Flaaffy
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
*lol* Do you really want to ask a packrat twenty-something girl with a bad memory unless everything is bookmarked this question?:oops:
My bookmarks:
All the sites that I pay my online bills and credit cards on every month (electric, cable, phone),
six different pokemon forums plus this one,
my netflix-gamefly-and scifi book club, my favorite online comic shop,
wiki, homestarrunner.com, dictionary.com, orangoo.com (an online spell checker),
flicker, photobucket, LJ, DA, freemacware.com (a great place for mac programs),
mylittletransformer.com, mlparena.com-dream valley and many other My Little Pony collector sites, muppetcentral forums and muppet wiki,
youtube, ebay, amazon, fanfiction.net, a few sites for things I saw on infomercials (yes, I'm weak :P), Gaiaonline, warcraft,
my many geocities and angelfire fansites (Even my very old Tenchi one I made in '98), kingdomgame, 910knew (a talk raido channel in my area),
Myfandoms, fannation, mysoju.com (a place where I watch live action japanese dramas), crunchyroll.com (aka where I watch anime :3),
a link to the local bus times, random links to online copies of classical poems I love, and a very sad link to our local cinema that has been closed for a year now :(

Daughter of Mew
04-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Various Pokémon, and not Pokémon, sites and forums.
Lots of pages regarding my own Pokémon site.
A bunch of online translators.
Some proxies.
Dragon Cave.
A colour cube that gives the hexdecimal codes.
DaFont.
DeviantArt.
Various PHP, HTML and CSS tutorials.
This:

http://i28.tinypic.com/24470y8.jpg

:3

bonjob
04-16-2009, 02:24 AM
i bookmarked anime sites
because i'm watching animes here in my
computer. but sometimes, i buy dvds. :D

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I have no bookmarks. Too troublesome. Especially when I can save and quit with Mozilla.

Babii Pikachu
04-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Meh, I havent't much bookmarked... :)

Bebo
Facebook
Meebo
PE2K
My Site
Youtube
MSN

Yup ain't much really :happy:

Wisp
04-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I don't have much bookmarked, my brother does but I'm not sure if I'd want to look what he's bookmarked. n__n;;; ..anyways, I've bookmarked...

Our router info page (we always have issues with it)
wierdmaker (an online text converter, changed text into funky letters. ://3)
My old forums and sites, not work listing to be honest. c:
Photoshop Tutorials
Wacom Bamboo Fun links. (gimmeeee... D:)
Maplestory guides
Radio 1 Big Weekend ticket page. ^o^ *squeal*

T'is all. n__n

Babii Pikachu
04-16-2009, 06:39 PM
ωιєя∂мαкєя ιѕ ˘σσℓ :]

amirite? I think so. I just type wierdmaker into google. :3 My whole bebo is almost those letters <3

Wisp
04-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Hehe, mine used to be. But on my laptop it came out with those annoying squares because it couldn't pick it up. Then the letters got annoying genuinely anyway so they were sent on their way. n__n

Operative
04-16-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't bookmark much D:

Pe2k Forum
URPG Stats
YouTube
DaFont
Meebo

TeirusuFX
04-16-2009, 08:01 PM
~Tektek Gradient Text Generator~

~Tinypic~