PDA

View Full Version : :o

flareon008
07-06-2005, 02:08 AM
H0W D0 P0K3MON BATTELZZ WORK?!!?!!!1111

lol. :rolleyes:

Hello. My once every now and then stop by. How are you guys doing? Hkim usually messages me with FLARE! when I get on AOL lol. Glad to see this is still kicking. It better be or I would come after lep. =D

Neo Emolga
07-06-2005, 02:50 AM
HKim does the same to me too. :rolleyes:

And yep, Jack has been doing a great job. Plus, we've had some new additions to the URPG moderating team, and they too have been a big part of making the URPG as good as it always was.

Keep in touch. :wink:

JohtoTrainer
07-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Yep when I'm online and Kim's online all the sudden I get...

HKimF: JT!

:tongue:

Woot howdy Flare.

Tamer San
07-06-2005, 05:57 AM
This means I am the fastest in the west so far, I always surprise the Kim with my "HARRY" >:)

Nice seeing you Flare, the n00b?! ._.

j/k :P

Jack of Clovers
07-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Glad to see this is still kicking. It better be or I would come after lep. =D
why must I satisfy your bloodlust? :tongue:

yep, the place is still running. don't think it's going to be going anywhere. yep.

where have you been Flare? what ya been doing? did you know Scott posted awhile ago just to say "Hi"?

~Jack~

flareon008
07-28-2005, 04:25 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10199

Legendary URPGers:
Figgy
Moony
Teeshtwo
Scott
Jag
Marth/Dux
Magare
QuiteJoe
KoolCurtis
NintendoFreak
Stripe Duck
Dapkmnguy/Raddstealth
Fair
Jack
JohtoTrainer
Matt'n'Vulpix
Shroomish
Allie

^^ I must I never did anything =D

I'm around I work, getting ready for college. Scott still do this beheadthingy? =p I used to have a picture of him :( I'd post it just to annoy him too bad.

JohtoTrainer
07-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Tamer, you didn't put Flare on there!? Gosh, I'll add it. :rolleyes: :tongue:

mlugia
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Note:

QuiETJoe, not QuiteJoe please :susp:

JohtoTrainer
07-28-2005, 06:19 PM
AND Tamer can't spell? Guess I'll fix that too. :tongue:

Tamer San
07-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh great, I do something nice for old URPGers and I get critisized instead of being thanked. I apologize Flare and QJ -_-

The Elite Ygseto
07-28-2005, 06:41 PM
I want to know why the f*ck i'm not on the list! *Bangs fist on table*

*Someone wispers in ear*

Oh... I hear it's because i'm not good...

Damn wispers!

Dr Scott
07-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi Flare ! How are you liking retirement? Pretty fun, ain't it! Or, less work. Or, something ...

*Heads back off to the nursing home with Flare*

We're retired. Or retarded. Depends on your thoughts.

Seasons Beheadings,
Scott

Shroomish
07-28-2005, 07:01 PM
lol Flare. Hi0rz. =P Things are ok, although I've been away for awhile and stuff. Glad to see you're still alive, dude.

HKimF: Shroomie!

Oh yeah, and I'm honored to be on that list, Tamer. I saw that and almost cried. lol

EDIT: Lol Scott. I pick retarded. XD

mlugia
07-28-2005, 07:07 PM
You'd better be sorry!

When I retire I demand to be on that list as a comedy option >=(

(Or I can offer a pokemon as bribe :D)

Jack of Clovers
07-29-2005, 07:58 AM
*must add Dire, White Rider, Jose, and Naz to that list.*
probably more, I just need to think harder. :dazed:

vets from Yahoo would know who they are.

~Jack~

Not Raik
07-29-2005, 09:58 AM
QJ's on that list? Why? As far as I remember, she was just like any one of us in that time. She could well be beaten too. Hmm.

And hi flare.

Tamer San
07-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Hmmm, not sure about QT, they always talked about him/her so I though he/she/it was important. It's jack's call to take him off the list. Raik and RPGBoss were added, Raik for extra being a great strategist in URPG, and hard to beat trainer as I remember. And RPGBoss, well, they also talk about it very much and it was said to be a good trainer.

Dr Scott
07-31-2005, 04:44 AM
A list of URPG people without Naz ... the horror! We wouldn't be where we were today without him! Oh, okay, so he never battled, reffed, or wrote stories... but he was in there since the beggining, and he posted as much as all of us dammers! And that's got to count for something ...

And thanks Shrooms, nice to see you care....

Seasons Beheadings,
Scott

Oh, right, and Leppy ... YOU FORGOT MARMY! Marmar... whatever ... Figgy's ... umm ... millionth? woman.

ALSO Also... *ahem* Leppy shouldn't be a "legend" yet. Because he ain't retarted....errr... retired. Legends are dead, he's a hero. They are alive. Heh, you know I love you man... *Sniffs*

Tamer San
07-31-2005, 05:50 AM
You've got a point Scotty, there should be a "Heros" list and "Legends" list, each seperate than the other. *Goes to edit*

Dr Scott
07-31-2005, 06:14 AM
Not to sound rude or anything bro, but I think it's "Heroes" Don't ask me why ... But yeah, just so you know. And thanks for adding the people I suggested, good to see them being respected like that. *High Fives*

So, erm, how're you all? Heh.

Seasons Beheadings,
Scott

Tamer San
07-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Well, I suck at spelling, don't blame me, blame my english teacher XD

*High fives*

Errr...I am fine :P

Shroomish
07-31-2005, 02:52 PM
XD @ Scott. Why the sudden burst of activeness all of a sudden? Not that I'm complaining... =P And Fair's the new Naz. He doesn't do anything at all anymore. XD Used to post in Lookie, but he even stopped that I think. =/ Ah well.

Tamer, QJ was a girl just so ya know. She was cool, wish she'd come back. :neutral: I often refered to her as Jag Jr. on AIM 'cause seriously, she'd make you think of Jag. O.o

And RPGBoss was a crazy Misty fan guy that bid $20,000 for Febass. XD

JohtoTrainer
07-31-2005, 05:04 PM
Sorry, but I don't usually think Matt 'n' Vulpix as a legendary URPGer. :ermm:

Sorry Matt. :tongue:

Dr Scott
08-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Shroom. Your mother. There, I said it. It's out in the open. What are you gunna do about it now!? That's what I thought...

*Ahem* Oh well Mr. San, I don't mind, I just thought I'd tell you so you don't get ... ermmm ... 'teased' by your little kiddy friends. Mwah. Kiddies.

Please don't let me fall asleep, because the boogy man will creep through my window in my room, stab me with a broken broom ... please don't let me fall asleep, because the boogy man will creep through my window in my room ... STOP! BOOGY WOOGY WOOGY!

The utterly wizened,
god of Beheading

Not Raik
08-01-2005, 06:49 AM
I think people like Matt and QJ would fit in somewhere like "Good Active Old Battlers"(okay, so that's a little long...). They are not the best, yet they're good in the past(I was gonna add me when I thought calling myself good will be...well, not humble. cough.).

flareon008
10-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Ew the beheader is still around? Ah good old Naz. The pink bunnies' terror.
SHROOMIE It's been a long time since I've seen you.

I should be legendary for creating the lookie thread!!

Lep you've pretty much have the people covered. There is one more person but I cannot think of his name right now. Pelican 13 I think? Nintendofreak would know.

PokemonElite2000
10-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Ew the beheader is still around? Ah good old Naz. The pink bunnies' terror.
SHROOMIE It's been a long time since I've seen you.

I should be legendary for creating the lookie thread!!

Lep you've pretty much have the people covered. There is one more person but I cannot think of his name right now. Pelican 13 I think? Nintendofreak would know.
lol... you got it right, it's pelican_13.

Tamer San
10-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Flare, Ryan, please do not revive old threads :P

flareon008
10-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Flare, Ryan, please do not revive old threads :P
MY THREAD MINE!!!! Since I come back every so offend I'm allowed to do this.

Ryan the problem is that guy had issues believe the world hated him. I tried to get him back and his pokemone eggs right nin?!

Nintendofreak000
10-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Got that right Flare. Couldn't be more right...

He threw a hissy fit when I stole an Articuno Egg from under his nose. But he's not 100% a bad guy. He liked writing humourous Starcraft Fanfiction. You can look him up on Fanfiction.net if you have slightly less life than I do. He had something seriously against rich people or something and that they're condemned to hell or something...oh well.

By the way, for those to be included in the Legendaries:

Noone ever seems to remember-
Keegan - Co-Founder of Team Razor Leaf
KeroBeros - Probably the longest running Viridian Gym Leader
Teeshtwo - She lost like....every battle I reffed for her...but damn she was determined and she never got discouraged
Nesuya_chan

I know he's added but we ancients can't forget the legacy
Naz
left behind. By my standards he wins hands down: weirdest active member in the history of the URPG.

Tamer San
10-17-2005, 02:12 PM
I was being sarcastic Flare -_-

I just wanted to know the feeling when you tell your Admin not to do the wrong stuff XD

flareon008
10-17-2005, 07:36 PM
I wasn't being mean :P

Marth
10-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Got that right Flare. Couldn't be more right...

He threw a hissy fit when I stole an Articuno Egg from under his nose. But he's not 100% a bad guy. He liked writing humourous Starcraft Fanfiction. You can look him up on Fanfiction.net if you have slightly less life than I do. He had something seriously against rich people or something and that they're condemned to hell or something...oh well.

By the way, for those to be included in the Legendaries:

Teeshtwo - She lost like....every battle I reffed for her...but damn she was determined and she never got discouraged
Nesuya_chan

Naz
left behind. By my standards he wins hands down: weirdest active member in the history of the URPG.
Nin posted here, wow, the hermit came out of the cave...
I remember keroberos, but he I don't recall him being Viridian, it was Celadon his gym I think. Teeshtwo...had issues with her life, you can still catch her on YIM. Don't recall the others.
Marth.

Loyal Arcanine
10-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Nin posted here, wow, the hermit came out of the cave...
I remember keroberos, but he I don't recall him being Viridian, it was Celadon his gym I think. Teeshtwo...had issues with her life, you can still catch her on YIM. Don't recall the others.
Marth.

Just watch out Dux, in a few months a post from you will be just as rare. :tongue:

Tamer San
10-18-2005, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I guess as the days pass, your name will be removed from heroes to legendaries...sigh...

Well...lol :P

Jack of Clovers
10-18-2005, 03:36 AM
Nesuya_chan
who was Nesuya_chan? I don't recall.

Naz
heh, Naz. I still remember one time he was thinking of writing a Nazman episode (because he hadn't for a long time) and everyone posted crazy Nazman posts, nearly rioting, and at one point Naz said he wouldn't post it because it created so much post-violence but that only added more to the fire. lol. it was funny. :goofy: too bad I never got to read any of his works.

~Jack~

Half a Dollar
10-18-2005, 03:57 AM
Nin popped out of nowhere, suddenly. .-.

Jack of Clovers
10-18-2005, 05:13 AM
yea, he stalks us because he knows he can't never leave. :tongue:

~Jack~

flareon008
10-22-2005, 09:21 PM
yea, he stalks us because he knows he can't never leave. :tongue:

~Jack~
Actually, Nin and I keep in touch, and we've talked a couple time recently. I brought him to put his 2 cents.

Even I don't recall Nesuya_chan, she was way before figgy and I, I believe.

I've seen Dire on a couple time. Someone should contact him and tell him to come here! That would stir up some fun.

Jack of Clovers
10-25-2005, 05:59 AM
I've seen Dire on too. I would say Hi but that's probably all I'd say because he might not remember me. Teeshtwo is on sometimes too. it would be nice to see old members stop by again to reminisce(sp?).

~Jack~

flareon008
10-25-2005, 09:52 PM
Teeshtwo stopped because the forum wouldn't work for her. You'd probably be able to fine figgy in the Warcraft game. He made a clan or something in that. And the rest? Missing =D

HKim
10-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Teeshtwo stopped because the forum wouldn't work for her. You'd probably be able to fine figgy in the Warcraft game. He made a clan or something in that. And the rest? Missing =D

I don't know. Can't you still find Jose every now and then? And there was someone else, but I can't remember.

Also, does Teesh have a problem accessing this forum? It's been awhile since the Proboards days.

Jack of Clovers
10-30-2005, 04:05 AM
Jose is on Ashen Empires (an online role-play). Curtis saw him there and talked to him for a while. so that's where he is.

ya, it has been a while since proboards... maybe now Teeshtwo can see these boards.

~Jack~