PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone up to?

pokemon fan
03-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Where are all you guys up to in the game and also I cant seem to catch suicune can anyone help me like what stragety should I use? :biggrin:

Agent Orange
03-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Im in Pyrite cave.

Hector
03-28-2004, 06:08 PM
I defeated Cipher, I already caught every single Shadow Pokemon but need to heal them. :smile:

-Hector

Psyducky
03-28-2004, 11:44 PM
I have gotten as far as freeing Mt. Battle. I have a total of 19 shadow pokemon with only 3 left to purify. Haven't used Celebi yet and Entei is level 43.

So far the game is great. I am working on purifying all the poke I have before I continue with the game.

Beat the first 20 trainers at Mt. Battle.

Latias10
03-29-2004, 12:04 AM
I just snaged Metagroos yay :biggrin:.Now to get Tryanutar.And if your still stuck on Suicune net ball,sleep and low hp is the best way.

Lord Celebi
03-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Right before Mt. Battle. I just got the game today. I've sangged every Pokemon so far except Sudowoodo. I've purified Croconaw, Makuhita, Noctowl, and Flaffy. I'm working on Furrett now.

pokemon fan
03-29-2004, 03:03 AM
yes! I got suicune it took me about 6 tries. :wink:

Nm3k
03-29-2004, 05:43 AM
In the Dark Lab, fighting Cipher Admin Ein.

Raine
03-29-2004, 12:48 PM
I've had my game ever since it came out because I had it reserved but I didn't get to play it until 6:00pm Friday (and I played it all day after that to!) so I'm only at the Shadow Pokémon lab and I'm doing some training on my Pokémon right now.

pokemon fan
03-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey really I got mine at the same exact time as you on friday at 6:00 :lol:

AshMistyMayfan
04-05-2004, 04:14 AM
I got wiped out by the 5th round, the first leader before I even got to the real leader so been fighting in Phenac and fought 10 times in Underground's Colosseum to level the team up. About to endure the 2nd battle, stocked up more on Revive, Potions, and Ultra/Timer Balls to snare the Shadow Pokemon along with a new strategy to get the Shadows without having to lay a finger on them too much. I didn't save after my battle with Gonzap, stupid me so got to refight him again!

I wish you didn't have to run here and there to save, that takes too much time to find PCs!

BTW, I got the game hooked on my VCR and I'm recording! It's great to see the battles on tape! Those Pokemon are awesome, I like the way Ampharos moves about and seems to say 'baa, baa, baa, before it turns serious!

Lord Celebi
04-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Ok, now I'm at Realgem tower, and I havent beaten Miror B., Dakim, Venus and EIn there yet. My friend caught me Raikou while I was sleeping when I threw a sleepover (How fun that was waking up to having Raikou).

Psyducky
04-06-2004, 03:19 AM
Got the first 32 Shadow Pokemon caught and purified and have beat Mt. Battle up to the level 60 round.

Going to raise my Dogs, Umbreon and Espeon up to at least level 50 -55 before I continue. Should make the game a little easier.

AshMistyMayfan
04-06-2004, 05:23 AM
Beat Nascour, lost to the evil Mayor though. But I think I know what to do next time in that battle to down the Pokemon and focus on the Shadow Pokemon. I'm going to battle mode so I can teach Medicham Psychic and dump Confusion and teach Altaria Ice Beam.

plasmaball3000
04-07-2004, 03:19 PM
I'm up to the Mystery lab, but I'm still mad I didn't catch Entei. It's trainer had just sent him out, and the next thing I know, that trainers other Pokemon used earthquake and fainted Entei in one hit!

AshMistyMayfan
04-07-2004, 10:00 PM
Finally knocked off Nascour and the evil Mayor like yesterday's garbage, my team totally made them look like whipped dogs on the battlefield! My team was leveled 60-68, I used Ampharos and Medicham as my nos. 1 and 2. Altaria's Ice Beam DESTROYED Salamence on one blow as payback and Slaking was also destroyed on one blow by Medicham's kick! Caught Tyranitar with an ULTRA BALL, never needed to use Master as the guide suggested. Going to level up UMbreon and Espeon before I get Croconaw and Quilava. Won 4/5 Pyrite Colosseum events just now to get the TMs and cash, saving the final one for later when I have a new crew. Love to mix my teams up for a good advantage to surprise the opposition.

I loved the way HO Oh destroyed the Mayor's getaway chopper, and I also recorded the entire event on my VCR, I sat by and watched the mirror shot of my Pokemon in victor before I watched the Mayor get arrested.

Maybe they'll ship him to Alcatraz for cruelty to Pokemon!

Final note, all 6 Shadows including Nascour and Mayor all caught, nobody got wiped out.

Update: today, won Pyrite's knockdown contest, got the other TMs and money, leveled Umbreon to 57.

~Dragon Trainer Marissa~
04-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Wow, sounds like you're doing pretty well... :smile: I can get past Nascour but not the evil Mayor guy!! And I wasted my Masterball on Metagross!! :wall: I need to train some more...I thought Mt. Battle up to the last area would be enough, but I guess not. :doh:

AshMistyMayfan
04-09-2004, 05:20 PM
You can still use Ultra on Tyranitar, the key is to paralyze it, get it to like the yellow, destroy its partners, and then focus on capturing it. It's OK if it uses shadow rush, use a normal move to slowly lower its HP and toss one Ultra after another. Took 7 to fully snare it, and 2/3 went 3 times before it broke out in its paralyze state. A Bodyslam by one of your Pokemon or a Thunderwave gets Tyranitar paralyzed.

Nm3k
04-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah! I just caught females Houndoom and Tyrannitar.
I'm now in Snagem Hideout

AshMistyMayfan
04-09-2004, 09:55 PM
WEnt there 3 times to encounter Gonzap, but he wasn't there. Snagged Croconaw, got the word on where Quilava is. I might trade Pokemon over to RS just to get a few TMs like FLamethrower to teach Quilava. I got a team ready for Deep Colosseum, but got to look at my guide some more on how to get Gonzap back at the hideout. No Ursaring or Smeargle yet.

Found out at old Snagem hideout, if you missed getting a shadow Pokemon, you may have another chance depending on the Peon sent down to battle you. That Peon will still have the Shadow ONLY if you didn't snare it. But I don't know if it counts for starting Pokemon.

Shroomish
04-09-2004, 11:18 PM
lol I suck. I'm just at the part where I caught Entei. XD It's not that hard or anything, I just haven't had much time to mess with it.
I didn't get the game until last Friday, as well.

AshMistyMayfan
04-10-2004, 07:03 AM
I'm lucky to get 4 hours in, but mostly I either had to battle Nascour/Evice, the Shadow lab bad guys, the old hideout bad guys, and slowly snare Quilava and Smergle. Killed the Ursaring 3 times already so can't fight with Gonzap yet. Plus I got to train my team before I even go for battles or purify some Shadows as I got some notes on who to send out. I mostly fight in Pyrite to purify my Shadows.

~Dragon Trainer Marissa~
04-14-2004, 02:26 AM
I've been collecting the TMs from the Colosseum battles, I think I got 'em all now! :biggrin: And I just reached the very top of Mt. Battle, too! :biggrin: :biggrin: Now I'm ready to go for Tyranitar!! :cool: By the way, I have a question. Is it better to paralyze Tyranitar or put it to sleep? :confused: My Quagsire knows Yawn...Ampharos knows Thunder Wave...Which is more effective?

AshMistyMayfan
04-15-2004, 05:27 AM
GOt my link cable yesterday and FINALLY able to trade. Key was I had to turn on my Gameboy when it said to turn it on, not go into the trading room and it automatically links with Colosseum. Traded over Pikachu/Vulpix/Ponyta, YES, I can trade a RBY sharked Pokemon without crashing the game, ah life it great! HEavily trained and passed the EXP Share around and took the 3 up on Mt. Battle for serious training. Now I got Raichu at 58, Ninetails at 58, Rapidash at 45. MIght trade a Meowth with Pay Day over. Absol's ready to be purified, but I'm working on Vibrava for now. MIght try my trades at a Colosseum battle now.