PDA

View Full Version : New Elite 4 Member

JohtoTrainer
07-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Nin has officialy resigned as Elite 4 member.

So here we go again.

I you would like to be an Elite please post your application and we will choose, we're not going to do anything special like Dux did last time. You just give us your team and we'll choose.

mlugia
07-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Where's Dap when you need him... :tongue:

The Elite Ygseto
07-07-2005, 12:13 AM
AH! I'd be perfect!

right...

XD I think DAP or Tamer would be good.

MystiKal
07-07-2005, 12:21 AM
DAP most likely be back so I doubt he'll get the spot.

Tamer San
07-07-2005, 11:40 AM
What VT said is correct, I was talkin to Dap the other day on MSN and he said something about leaving PE2K for good, I am not sure why and so. Anyway, I would be as much glad as sad for becoming a new Elite because i wanted to have a 6v6 battle against Dap to become an Elite. I hope Dap returns and changes his mind to battle me and claim the position. Anyway, you asked for my Elite Team, here it is:

Crobat (OWN)
Kingdra (I still have it as a Seadra though)
Snorlax (OWN)
Jynx (OWN)
Arcanine (OWN)
Exeggcutor (OWN)

All of them are well TMed, especially Snorlax, he is so stoned and highfrom the drugs I drugged himwith :P. Crobat with almost 7-10 TMs, Kingdra (Seadra) 3 TMs and willing to getmuch more, Snorlax ._. xxxNo. of TMs, Jynx very well TMed (Almost all basic TMs for a Jynx), Arcanine he is very good TMed, Exeggcutor is very good too and also have an Egg Move which is usefull ^^. So if you aren't convinced of the quality of my Pokemon check the TMs and feel my wrath >:)

Enjoy ^^

Magare
07-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm still thinking :tongue:

I'll let you know in a few days if I'll sign up or not.......

A question for the officials....

If someone is an elite 4 member, can he still be a champion by defeating the other 3?

And meh, I decided, I'll apply for it.

My team (for now) will look something like:

Alakazam
Gengar
Kingdra
Blaziken
Charizard
Venusaur

This team is just the original version and it might and probably will change.....

Anyway, I apply for the elite position....

The Elite Ygseto
07-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, DAP has been banned from pokemon sites by his dad. Not sure why, I just know he is.

Both of ya'll are good at battling, and I could see ya'll being it.

Jack of Clovers
07-09-2005, 02:43 AM
If someone is an elite 4 member, can he still be a champion by defeating the other 3?
yes. technically, you defeat yourself :rolleyes: :susp:
Yeah, DAP has been banned from pokemon sites by his dad. Not sure why, I just know he is.
:eek: so that's where he's been. must be related to school somehow. I hope he's back.

what?
I'm not applying :tongue:

~Jack~

Tamer San
07-10-2005, 05:56 PM
I have a small change on my team:

Swampert {OWNED} [Readyness 85%]
Snorlax {OWNED} [Readyness 95%]
Crobat {OWNED} [Readyness 100%]
Exeggcutor {OWNED} [Readyness 75%]
Kingdra {OWNED} [Readyness 60%]
Arcanine {OWNED} [Readyness 90%]

When all of them are over 90% in Readyness it means i am ready to take the position, and i believe it won't take time. My little change was that I already evolved Seadra and owned my Elite Kingdra, and the second change is Jynx being switched into Swampert. After some studying with my friend Dap (Which I give credit for helping me out) i found out I lack Physical attackers so I added the Swampert ^^. Jack, you should't try it out because it is only me Vs. Magare obviously :P

Magare, I wish ya the best of lucks :) [/Lying]

Magare
07-12-2005, 12:29 PM
My team (for now) will look something like:

Alakazam
Gengar
Kingdra
Blaziken
Charizard
Venusaur

This team is just the original version and it might and probably will change.....

Tamer, I wish you luck! But I'm gonna laugh in your face when you lose :razz:

mlugia
07-12-2005, 01:28 PM
I pity da fool who refs that battol!

Err, I mean good luck guys =D