PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2

Neo Emolga
07-06-2005, 09:45 PM
I recently got this game yesterday. Very good, loads of great vehicles, weapons, and soldier classes. Plus yay, finally a game with three factions rather than just two. Still, I have yet to see a map where the Middle Eastern Coalition fights the Chinese People's Army. It's usually both of them against the United States Marines Corps.

The only thing I don't like about it is the use of GameSpy, which loves to screw up many times no matter what game you're playing. Plus loading times are a little long, but it's worth it.

MystiKal
07-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Heh I think Gamespy does fine I never have any long loads, anyways this game is great even better ig your graphics card is good.

The Elite Ygseto
07-07-2005, 01:07 AM
My GFX card woun't run it. -cries- But my dad has it and the best GFX card for it, it looks amazing.

Neo Emolga
07-07-2005, 04:53 AM
Okay, you definitely need the patch. It fixes a lot of the problems that happen with the menu system.

And flying jet fighter planes is fun, but they really don't give you a whole lot of room to fly around in. Still, very decent game in my opinion. Strike at Karkand is probably the best map out of all of them too.