PDA

View Full Version : The tyrogue trilogy

D-zeo man
07-07-2005, 02:17 AM
I may be new, and not have the proper supplies, But i made a story that the fake cards will tell and i`ll listen to any advice that will help me make better cards. I already know about the downloadable paint program but i`m going to have to wait quite a while before i get those.

D-zeo man
07-07-2005, 04:18 AM
this is my best work yet.

Matthew
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Wow.... I'm sorry to say, but all of those are horrid... They are way pixelated and way blurry.... try finding actual blank fake card peices to make a decent looking card.... There are sites out there... just google it :P

Work harder and you'll make something worthy, but all I see right now is something slopped together... I'm sorry. :sad:

Matt
07-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Wow.... I'm sorry to say, but all of those are horrid... They are way pixelated and way blurry.... try finding actual blank fake card peices to make a decent looking card.... There are sites out there... just google it :P

Work harder and you'll make something worthy, but all I see right now is something slopped together... I'm sorry. :sad:

And that's being nice. I can't even tell what the second post is. You have a LOT of practising to do before you're even some-what good at making fake cards.

D-zeo man
07-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Thx I`ll go to google before i post more fake cards