PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - TOP 4

Operative
05-03-2009, 02:29 AM
So, the Top-4 from American Idol has been chosen. Matt Giraud was just eliminated from the Top-5 and now it's down to:

Adam Lambert
Allison Iraheta
Danny Gokey
Kris Allen

(Done in alphabetical order with first name)

So, who are you voting for?

Bryce
05-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Kris Allen is definitely my favorite, though I doubt he will win. :(
Allison Iraheta is a close second.

I really dislike Danny Gokey; I don't really know why, as he is a pretty good performer and has an okay voice... There's just something about him that makes my skin crawl. And although Adam Lambert certainly is the most capable of the four, I wouldn't like to see him win, as it wouldn't be in the spirit of the show. He's been on Broadway and performing in clubs for years, so he's not really 'new talent' as the others are.

Black Hawk
05-03-2009, 04:01 AM
I think Adam should win because he's awesome! :beard:

Vaughn
05-03-2009, 04:01 AM
I liked Adam in Rock Week, or something.

Broderick
05-03-2009, 04:10 AM
Kris Allen is definitely my favorite, though I doubt he will win. :(
Allison Iraheta is a close second.

I really dislike Danny Gokey; I don't really know why, as he is a pretty good performer and has an okay voice... There's just something about him that makes my skin crawl. And although Adam Lambert certainly is the most capable of the four, I wouldn't like to see him win, as it wouldn't be in the spirit of the show. He's been on Broadway and performing in clubs for years, so he's not really 'new talent' as the others are.

Our family calls him Hokey Gokey. :p He seems like a future pedophile to me. o_o
I think Adam should win, he's got the best week, from what I've heard at least. I haven't followed this season much as the last couple of years.

Operative
05-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Adam is has way too much of a fan-base. He's much more capable, as Bryce has said. He's one of those artist's that'll go far even if he doesn't win. Like Clay Aiken (lulwut) and Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry.

I actually like Danny, though he's not my favourite. Seeing as Kris is.

Kris > Allison > Danny > Adam

Ajarr
05-03-2009, 04:16 AM
I don't even like American Idol so I voted for all four of them. :cool:

Void
05-03-2009, 04:19 AM
Adam Lambert. The other three are good, but they just aren't at his level.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Danny Gokey seem to be getting fatter and fatter every week?

Woodchuck
05-03-2009, 04:33 AM
I really like Allison. She has a great voice, and, for being the youngest one in the competition, she's held up really well under all the pressure.

-Jake-

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-03-2009, 04:55 AM
I don't even like American Idol so I voted for all four of them. :cool:

Well, me neither, so I didn't vote. :|

Different people, different approaches, I guess. :ermm:

Shozuka
05-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Adam is my favorite and bound to win. However if he doesn't win, he'll still go far in his life. Allison is a close second.