PDA

View Full Version : Banner Virgin

!CeMAn
07-07-2005, 02:35 AM
:redface: How do you make a banner? i'm officially intrigued. is this something anybody can do, or do i need a program?

Deoxysfan
07-07-2005, 02:42 AM
You can make one on paint just use the little blue squares on the end of the square you start of with make the picture the size you want the banner to be then you can go and copy sprites and paste them on paint and you pick the color of the banner. Also if you want I can make you one.

Matthew
07-07-2005, 10:38 AM
I would not reccomend using Paint to make your banners.... unless you are extremely skilled and know what to do without ripping other people's works...

miyoun
07-07-2005, 11:13 AM
I use Paint, to set up my pictures, and then I use, Microsoft Picture It! Photo and Print Studio 2002.

My mum and dad wont let me get Photoshop. And I recomment it. I've used it once before though. xP

But I can also do banners, but not using sprites. I use actual pictures. xP

Matt
07-07-2005, 12:00 PM
What's a mum?

And nobody uses sprites in their banners, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Iceman, I recommend getting Photoshop, that is, if your willing to pay.

~*Alex*~
07-07-2005, 04:39 PM
A mum is a mom.

And photoshop is really good for banners, etc. But i'll be happy to make you one too.

!CeMAn
07-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Well i'm not into buying any programs to make banners. This isn't even my computer and when i move out i won't have a computer so it would be pointless. Besides, i'm not really into making pictures and stuff, just messing around once and a while. Stuff like the Doll Maker, you know?

Maybe i'll just request one from somebody who knows what they're doing...

This can be locked, i guess :sleepy:.

Neo Emolga
07-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Alright, locked on request.