PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever dreamed about Pokemon?

Eun Min
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM
So I didn't find any topic like this, but I'm sure some of you have dreamed about pokemon or characters from pokemon after an entire day playing video games or watching pokemon t.v. shows...

Share your rarest dreams =D

Vaughn
05-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Well, I dream about the URPG for Pe2k. I daydream about it in class, and I get all fidgety.

Nitro
05-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Uh... No, I dream about sex with girls. Is that weird for a guy going through puberty? D:

Graceful_Suicune
05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Uh... No, I dream about sex with girls. Is that weird for a guy going through puberty? D:

Yeah, uhh, is that an appropriate sentence for a kid's forum?

Anyways, I sure have had Pokemon dreams. :P A long, long, long time ago, I had this one where I had a metallic Pikachu which somehow resembled a kettle... And that's all I remember of that.

I had another one, maybe last year, about me showing someone a Pokemon game, and as soon as they started, they ran into a shiny Igglybuff. I said: "Wow, that's really lucky to run into one so early in the game--or even at all." But then every single Pokemon after that that they ran into was shiny, and I remember thinking that it was awfully weird. D:

The third one I had was me lucid dreaming, and I realised I could do anything I wanted. So I formed a Poke Ball in my hand, and released a Flareon...except it was without its tuft, mane and tail. xD

~Xanthe.

Vaughn
05-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Pointing this out:
Have you ever dreamed with Pokemon?
Shouldn't it be:
Have you ever dreamed about Pokemon?

We Taste Pies...
05-06-2009, 01:29 PM

So I'm not the only one!?! :surp:

Void
05-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah, uhh, is that an appropriate sentence for a kid's forum?

Apparently so. You'll be surprised at the knowledge kids have these days. >3

Besides, it's not really a kids' forum, I think we have way more teenage and adult members compared to children.

Max-Attack
05-06-2009, 05:23 PM
There was a time when I was constantly dreaming about finding shiny pokemon, that I eventually started to realize when I was dreaming because of how often it was happening.

Besides, it's not really a kids' forum, I think we have way more teenage and adult members compared to children.

Kids, teenagers, same thing.

Necromancer
05-06-2009, 07:39 PM
well, i once dreamed about me finding an shiny arceus in the wild, i had an stock of 1000000000000 master balls, i tossed an ball at it and then my DS killed me :goofy:

Babii Pikachu
05-06-2009, 07:41 PM
lolno. I could if I tried to though... maybe x__O'

Broderick
05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
I acually had a dream the other day that I was eaten by a Diglett.
Don't ask. ._.

Eun Min
05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
One of my best dreams was me sending out my Salamence and hopping on to it's back to escape a scary crowd of people. Then flying to the library, sending out my Kyogre and it used Drizzle. For whatever reason, I don't know. But I liked the rain! That dream gave me a feeling of awesomeness in it. Another two was about Sir Aaron, the Guardian of Aura and Jack (Jackie) Walker, a Pokemon Ranger. And a another heart-warming dream for me, was when I was with my Pokemon team of Piplup, Buizel, Starly, Buneary (I was hugging it), and Shinx. I think those were the pokemon in that dream.)

The weird thing is once a Pokemon from my Pokemon video games appear in my dreams, they become one of my favorite pokemon. And then I like to keep them with me.

Yoda55
05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I don't get the question... ...I just said no.

Ajarr
05-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah and it was a weird one too. I was a Dragonite and I went to school like that. I attacked my teachers and killed everybody was in sight. :tongue:

Bryce
05-06-2009, 11:45 PM

Yes... Very.

And I actually have, a few years ago... Pokemon were like attacking my house and killing my family? It was quite gruesome, really. :"[

TeirusuFX
05-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Yesh, it's common for me actually, in dreaming and daydreaming

But mostly daydreaming cause I hardly ever dream at night, I go to sleep, and two seconds later, it's morning

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

Kaoru
05-06-2009, 11:47 PM
I picked yes. I do every once in awhile. It depends on my mood and how my day went.

Psychedelic Shroomish
05-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I dream of being a Pokemon Master every night!

Bumblebee16
05-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Yes, I've done that a couple of times. They've been pretty good. I have the best Pokemon ever on my team and I'm the champ.

Void
05-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Kids, teenagers, same thing.

Kids: People below the age of twelve.

Teenagers: People ranging between the age of 13 - 20.

Same thing, eh?

Master of Puppets
05-08-2009, 12:27 AM
I have dreamed about pokemon. In the dream, pokemon was real and I was a trainer, but after a few minutes everything turned into Pokemon Emerald. When I ran into a pokemon it was a Droideka (from star wars), when I caught it was a Steel/Bug type. Then at the end of my jacked up dream me and my friend were walking when we saw a Semi-Truck traveling on an overpass, then it crashed and exploded. After that my teacher popped up out of nowhere and had a small control with a red button. She pushed it and the Semi exploded. Then I woke up saying WTF!?!?!?

X_X

Black Hawk
05-08-2009, 01:26 AM
I have dreamed about pokemon. In the dream, pokemon was real and I was a trainer, but after a few minutes everything turned into Pokemon Emerald. When I ran into a pokemon it was a Droideka (from star wars), when I caught it was a Steel/Bug type. Then at the end of my jacked up dream me and my friend were walking when we saw a Semi-Truck traveling on an overpass, then it crashed and exploded. After that my teacher popped up out of nowhere and had a small control with a red button. She pushed it and the Semi exploded. Then I woke up saying WTF!?!?!?

X_X

Your dreams sound exactly like mine...

Graceful_Suicune
05-08-2009, 02:28 AM
I forgot about one that I had a few weeks ago. I also had one with Pokemon in it last night, but I don't remember it...

The dream I had a few weeks ago was me, and I was a Scyther and invisible. I could walk through walls, and I was trying to stop some evil guy from experimenting on other Pokemon. However, despite the fact that I was invisible, the guy kept looking at me and I had a fear of being caught...

The one I had about two nights ago was with a Mew. It was like God, and the planet was coming to an end. It apparently had too much pollution and so the Earth was going to blow up. I remember yellow lava spurting up and killing someone, and I had to go and ask Mew to stop it or something. x3

~Xanthe.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-09-2009, 06:28 AM
Apparently so. You'll be surprised at the knowledge kids have these days. >3

Quoted for truth. Somebody had to say it.

On-topic: Yes, but I can't remember. D:

ShadowUmbreon545
05-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes but I can't remember what it was about.But I do remember it was cause I played my XD Gale of Darkness all night and finally fell asleep and dreamt about it.