PDA

View Full Version : What inspires you to do what you do?

iChaos
05-06-2009, 09:56 PM
What inspires you to do what you do?

complexmanifold
05-06-2009, 11:41 PM
In general, that I will be sucessful in the future due to my actions in the present.

Yoda55
05-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Usually my parents. My dad likes Pokemon :o

TeirusuFX
05-06-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm inspired by nothing, I do whatever lifes wants me to do

If life wants me to die a horrible horrible grusome painful death, so be it

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

Vaughn
05-06-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm inspired by inspiring people.

@ Usain Bolt - He inspires me to run.
@ Ray Lewis - He inspires me to play football
@ Barack Obama - Anyone can be what they want to be.

Seawolf
05-07-2009, 12:11 AM
My friends and family inspire me to keep on going in life; no matter how tough things are, I always think of them and remember that I have people to live for.

Good writers inspire me to keep writing to improve my "skills". Some of them are here. ;o

Sir Ron (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAxz7B1k8g4) inspires me to always maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity!

Nirvash
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Learning is fun.

Also, in the game of life, information is power. I enjoy having information that others don't so I can control the outcome. I'm a sick person, because I'm not going to put it all.

Chromatic Alchemist
05-07-2009, 12:14 AM
I've never really thought about it... But I'd have to say my friends and family. Without them, I'd be emo. 0_o

HollywoodxxHomicide
05-07-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm inspired by nothing, I do whatever lifes wants me to do

If life wants me to die a horrible horrible grusome painful death, so be it

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫
That inspired me actually. :]

Bumblebee16
05-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Music always inspires me. Family, friends and a lot of other things also inspire me.

Ajarr
05-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Friends, family, the usual.

Shdw_Tamwyn
05-07-2009, 04:52 AM
All the great bands that I listen to inspire me to keep going with my music.

~ST

Dancing Mad
05-07-2009, 05:01 AM
My family teachers and friends inspires me.
People like Steve Prefontaine inspire me.
The people that inspire me the most are the people that say you can't do something. Nothing feels better than doing something someone said couldn't be done.

Phantom Kat
05-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Authors such as J.K. Rowling, James Patterson, and the forum members Tyranitary Trainer and bryceBAM (seriously, I always feel inspired when I read your stories) inspire to write more and get better.

Many artists on Deviantart and my best friend Natalie inspire me to keep on drawing.

People in my high school band and my directors inspire me to play music.

And in general, my friends, family, and teachers inpsire me to just live life as succesfully and as happily as you can. You only have one, and it would be a shame to waste it, right? ^^

- Kat

Game Over
05-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Ash inspired me back in the day to become a pokemon fan, and its been fun ever since. Certain members of Pe2k have inspired me in a semi-batman way to push myself harder and to strive to be the best. Lastly, being rejected by a friend inspired me to live my life to the fullest and be who I want to be and not to dwell on things that have already happened.

Finch
05-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Neo Pikachu inspires me. In all aspects of life.

<3

/rustimpression

Skylands
05-30-2009, 09:34 PM
My inspiration comes from my friends and the thougt that life may be hard sometimes, but it is also filled with great things; for example, friendship and kindness. Life can only be hard if you only look at the hard things and don't see the other things that life has to give.

Other inspirations are from music and art.

Cookie Monsta
05-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Mainly the works of Amaru "Tupac" Shakur, i have experienced many things, Tupacs work inspired me to express them through music as he done through out his life, and one of the most powerful influence is The Holy Qur'aan, i devote my life to its teachings, and its poetry is just enticing.

Professor Geoffrey
05-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Nothing exactly inspires me. I have no role model, really. I guess you could say that Pokémon and House are inspiring. House helps me become a more relaxed, responsive person, while Pokémon fuels my imagination to help me... create.

Gokudera-Kun
05-31-2009, 08:50 AM
Boredom, literally. I get bored of being hungry, so I eat. I get bored after a while of holding it in, so I make. I get bored of outside, so I go on the forum. I get bored of forum, so I listen to music. If I'm bored, I find something else until that bores me too.