PDA

View Full Version : Bed Buddy Battle II: Kat VS Nitro (50 bucks Bryce refs this)

Nitro
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
1 vs 1
D/P/Pl
Basics Only
No Items/Helds
No Weather/Terrain

I'll start with Shinx. [M Intimidate]

Phantom Kat
05-06-2009, 11:29 PM
I'll take you up on that offer! >:o *steals 50 bucks and puts them on the table*

I'll send Electrike/M/Static. :)

I'll start out with Leer.

- Kat

Nitro
05-06-2009, 11:38 PM
I knew I should've picked Rivalry. Q_Q

I'll use Leer as well.

Bryce
05-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I bet you're right!

-------------------------
Having chased away the Asian imposter and restored his virtuous relationship with Kat, Bryce felt like he was on top of the world. They’d recently moved to a larger house near the beach, and while Kat whiled away the hours tanning her sleek russet skin beneath the generous sun, Bryce confined himself to his cozy study, where he could resume his novel, uninterrupted. The money from Kat’s recent bestseller was still bountiful, supplying the couple with any need… any desire they wished for.

It was dawn, and Bryce, having finally completed his book, after what seemed like a century of arduous work, was positively jubilant. He bounded down the marble staircase that spiraled through the interior of the mansion, his footsteps barking harshly out against the walls. Hair tousled from lack of hygiene, undone tie snaking around his neck like a defeated Arbok, the man threw wide the double-doors leading out onto the veranda that stretched the width of the house. It supplied the couple with an adequate view of the beach beyond, and Bryce, his eye catching a movement upon the sand, wondered what it could possibly be. Why would Kat tan at such an hour when the sun was still nestled among the sheets of clouds on the horizon?

Pulse quickening with every step, the male leapt down the steps, three at a time. His feet met the cool comfort of the sand below, and he took off at a full run, ignoring the sharp pains that stabbed at his ribs. He had long freed his hands of the papers that he had been planning to show his wife, instead waving them frantically above his head, as to attract her attention.

And it was then that he came upon them.

The sight was like a knife wound upon his eyes, a puncture that reached deep into the clutches of his brain. Kat was lying face-up upon a bamboo beach chair, and beside her, his lips pressed hungrily against hers, was the Asian child, Kevin.

-------------------------------

Intimidate cuts Electrike's Attack.

Electrike uses Leer. Shinx uses Leer.

Electrike 100% Atk, Def-1 | Shinx 100% Def-1

Moves?

Phantom Kat
05-07-2009, 12:36 AM
I win 50 bucks! :D Unforunately, now I feel like someone who should appear on Cheaters. xD; Thanks for reffing, Bryce! ^^

*tries to say 'thank you' many times so you could forget about the little 'walk in' just now*

HM Strength

- Kat

Nitro
05-07-2009, 10:59 PM
I was right! I win 50 bucks now. :cool:

Leer.

Bryce
05-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Yerr. -Steals $100 from Kat's piggy bank and gives you each $50-

Electrike uses Strength.

Shinx uses Leer.

Electrike 100% Atk-1, Def-2 | Shinx 75.51% Def-1

Moves?

Phantom Kat
05-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Mmm, I'll go with a Leer as well.

- Kat

Nitro
05-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Crunch.

Bryce
05-09-2009, 02:37 AM
Electrike uses Leer.

Shinx uses Crunch. No drop.

Electrike 43.66% Atk-1, Def-2 | Shinx 75.51% Def-2

Moves?

(COME ON, KAT, WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Phantom Kat
05-09-2009, 01:59 PM
I'll try to win. :x

HM Strength

- Kat

Nitro
05-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Crunch.

Bryce
05-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Electrike uses Strength.

Shinx uses Crunch. KO. Good Game.