PDA

View Full Version : My Dad's Truck Got Broken in to

PokeGamer
05-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Night,while exiting wal-mart,My Dad Noticed That Both Front Windows (Driver and passageer side) Were Smashed And they stole My Dad's Satellie radio,Sunglasses and Laptop.My Pokemon D/P Guide Was in The Truck at time but it was not stolen.Glass was everywhere on the front Seats of the Car And on the Ground.One Lady Saw the Kids Smashing My Dad's windows and she called mall security and the cops.My Dad Now Has to Replace Both Windows That Will Cost 700$ (2007 Dodge Ram) Cause of Those Teenage Punks.My Dad Has Called Sirius And Told them That His Radio Got Stolen And Gave Them Serial Number to Disconncet The Radio so those Punks Wont Be Able to listen to it.

Babii Pikachu
05-07-2009, 06:54 PM
I think that's stupid of those teenagers. I did smash a car window before, but by accident, and my dad's car window has been smashed with me inside, and it wasn't pretty. Good luck to your Dad and his laptop though (:

Orthar
05-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Last Night,while exiting wal-mart,My Dad Noticed That Both Front Windows (Driver and passageer side) Were Smashed And they stole My Dad's Satellie radio,Sunglasses and Laptop.My Pokemon D/P Guide Was in The Truck at time but it was not stolen.Glass was everywhere on the front Seats of the Car And on the Ground.One Lady Saw the Kids Smashing My Dad's windows and she called mall security and the cops.My Dad Now Has to Replace Both Windows That Will Cost 700$ (2007 Dodge Ram) Cause of Those Teenage Punks.My Dad Has Called Sirius And Told them That His Radio Got Stolen And Gave Them Serial Number to Disconncet The Radio so those Punks Wont Be Able to listen to it.

Cool story bro.

Stinky
05-07-2009, 07:30 PM
The Whole Thing Could Have Been Avoided If You Just Hid Your Valuables. And Talking Like This Is Very Annoying.

PokeGamer
05-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Cool story bro.

Thanks.I Was there with him at the time

Gold Rush
05-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Well done, you posted this on a Pokemon Forum, it's really going to help ^^

It just teaches you to hide you valuable stuff >>

Broderick
05-07-2009, 07:40 PM
That's great that you kept track of the serial number of the radio. I hope you did for the laptop as well. You should contact Wal-Mart security and maybe they can get an image of the people who broke into your father's truck. At my local Wal-mart they have security cameras on every light pole, to capture any thefts.

PokeGamer
05-07-2009, 08:16 PM
That's great that you kept track of the serial number of the radio. I hope you did for the laptop as well. You should contact Wal-Mart security and maybe they can get an image of the people who broke into your father's truck. At my local Wal-mart they have security cameras on every light pole, to capture any thefts.

The Caught it on tape what happennd:

Also my dad's Main Radio Got broken Also

Yoda55
05-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Those teens need to get a life.

Chromatic Alchemist
05-07-2009, 08:23 PM

You stereotypical freak. [says the boy who plays Pokemon and hangs on the computer his whole life.] xD

Yoda55
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM
You stereotypical freak. [says the boy who plays Pokemon and hangs on the computer his whole life.] xD

*Goes outside* I"M NOT ON THE COMPUTER MY WHOLE LIFE HAHAHA!!

PokeGamer
05-07-2009, 08:33 PM

Guess what the used to bash my dad windows?

A Metal Rod to smash the windows

Yoda55
05-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Guess what the used to bash my dad windows?

A Metal Rod to smash the windows

Wow... n00bs. I bet they stole it from a shower.:rolleyes:

Chromatic Alchemist
05-07-2009, 09:01 PM
*Goes outside* I"M NOT ON THE COMPUTER MY WHOLE LIFE HAHAHA!!

*steps on the computer* I am!

TeirusuFX
05-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Lawl, who breaks in a car for stuff like that? There's really no point in stealing the radio

If I wanted to steal something, it'd be something more worthwhile

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

complexmanifold
05-07-2009, 10:58 PM
That sucks man. I thought that cancelling the Sirius radio thing was pretty neat, though. Is there no way you can find out how who did it? No surveillance cameras around or anything?

PokeGamer
05-08-2009, 01:52 PM
That sucks man. I thought that cancelling the Sirius radio thing was pretty neat, though. Is there no way you can find out how who did it? No surveillance cameras around or anything?

Place rosemere (The Mall that wal-mart is in) has footage of the punks busting my dad's windows

Now the damages are up to 1500$ cause of the radio is broken

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Oh man. A car got broken in... D: You need surveillance cameras next time.

Wait. They might destroy them...

Just get more security features, then.

Void
05-09-2009, 08:21 AM
So sorry to hear that. This kind of thing happens ALL the time. >.>

Oh. Em. Gee. 1,000th post! Spent waaaay too long coming.

PokeGamer
05-09-2009, 02:49 PM
my dad's radio wasant smashed.just a broken button

The Cops Found The Kids on my mom's aunt's street.They fought that the satellite radio was a GPS

They would go around stealing tools,GPSs

iChaos
05-09-2009, 04:13 PM

The Cops Found The Kids on my mom's aunt's street.They fought that the satellite radio was a GPS

That sucks man, the same thing happen to my mom's car. And my house got robbed twice. I feel for ya bro. Now I'm saying bro.

Orthar
05-10-2009, 04:23 AM

Alright dude, alright. It was me, I broke into your Dad's truck.

Lurking Shadow
05-10-2009, 05:56 PM

Nice, the thieves actually got caught.

... How are they going to be punished? XD

George Jefferson
05-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Nice, the thieves actually got caught.

... How are they going to be punished? XD

Fights with Ken Shamrock each.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-11-2009, 01:02 AM

Lol, the kids are epic fail. XD

That'll teach them to ruin and steal others' stuff.

Charbok
05-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Lawl, who breaks in a car for stuff like that? There's really no point in stealing the radio

If I wanted to steal something, it'd be something more worthwhile

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

Like that D/P Guide.

PokeGamer
05-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Alright dude, alright. It was me, I broke into your Dad's truck.

Do You Live In quebec?

Volcanflame
05-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Do You Live In quebec?
o:

Ah, you have my sympathy, brother. I hope they'll be punished in hell!

-Volcan-

umbreonandespeon
05-12-2009, 05:35 PM
I bet you were like "OMG! Is the guide OK?!"

Soda
05-12-2009, 06:03 PM
So why did you make this thread, again?

So we can all just complain more? How useful. :biggrin:

This could easily have been discussed in the DCC. :rolleyes:

fullmetal
05-13-2009, 12:00 AM
I kinda lol'd at this since its pretty funny, but with all respect that sucks.