PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top3

Operative
05-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Well, here goes another one of these.

If you missed the last episode, Allison Iraheta was voted off.

'Tis a shame.

So, who do you think is going to be kicked off next?

Vaughn
05-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I like Adam. I want Adam to win.
Danny Gokey is just.. :silenced:

Broderick
05-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Hokey Gokey needs to Gokey.

He's only still on because of all the die-hard christians watching American Idol that hate gays (and Adam), who think he's just a nice, "pure" singer. I hate how he's so full of himself. Like how he claps for himself after a performance, and tries to correct the judges by saying his performance wasn't as bad as THEY thought it was.

Operative
05-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I like Adam. I want Adam to win.
Danny Gokey is just.. :silenced:

You didn't read the first post did you...

It said to vote for the person you want to be eliminated. Not the one you want to win.

Bryce
05-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Danny Gokey makes me want to throw up both of my lungs. I vote him out. >:O

I want Kris to win. <3

And poor Allison. :(

Void
05-09-2009, 03:25 AM
I want Gokey out.

Allison deserved better. I was actually hoping she would make it to the finale/Top 2 alongside Adam.

The Jr Trainer
05-09-2009, 03:29 AM
I liked Adam from the start, then I stopped watching and never turned it on again. Happy to see he got this far. :3

But I also think he'll be kicked off since you know. :|

Void
05-09-2009, 03:37 AM
I liked Adam from the start, then I stopped watching and never turned it on again. Happy to see he got this far. :3

But I also think he'll be kicked off since you know. :|

No, I don't know. If you mean because he was in the bottom 2 in the Top 4, that was probably just a hoax by American Idol just to get people scared and get them to vote more. Even if it wasn't, it would still get people scared and get them to vote more.

Woodchuck
05-09-2009, 03:42 AM
Kris needs to go. He probably would have been eliminated this week, if all of Matt's fans hadn't migrated to him. If Kris doesn't go, however, then I think Adam might. And nothing would make me happier than to see Danny win. He deserves it, after that horror scream. T'was awesome. xD

I'm kidding. But I'd still like to see him win.

-Jake-