PDA

View Full Version : Battle glitches!!!

Celebi22
07-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Has anyone encountered anything wierd during battles?
:eh: :confused:
Once in my Yellow Version I went through something really wierd.Before defeating the Vermillion Gym Leader LT.Surge,I went to the east of Vermillion city to battle some trainers to toughen up my Pokemon.I battled a youngster and he sent out an Ekans.I sent Diglett cuz it needed a lot of training.So it got it's HP lower to the red bar and I had to use a Potion.I didn't see it correctly so I landed up sending a Pokeball and what do you know I CAUGHT EKANS!!!!Ekans is not available in Yellow version! :smile:

weaselman
07-07-2005, 06:37 PM
even though ekans is not availabe in yellow you still are not allowed to capture other trainers pokemon

Celebi22
07-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Well It wasn't my fault at all!!I did it accidently!! :crackup: Instead of using the Potion I ACCIDENTLY used a Pokeball....

Pika57
07-08-2005, 11:30 PM
thats a weird glitch. try searching for it on google. that might help clear things up.

Matt
07-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Yes, I don't care about the ekans either. I want to know how you caught another trainer's pogey. Did you shark your game recently?

Dita_Paiway
07-09-2005, 02:45 AM
I have a friend who had an evolution DURING a battle

Celebi22
07-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Yes, I don't care about the ekans either. I want to know how you caught another trainer's pogey. Did you shark your game recently?
No I did not Shark my game.It just happened and the next time I opened my Gameboy my file was corrupted....

jaffa_G
07-09-2005, 10:57 AM
yea i have, ive done some cheats on my blue ages ago and i thought one day lets see if i can complete the game in one day so i did, when i was on the elite 4 at 10 o'clock with two hours to go i thought i was going to do it but as soon as i got onto the first elite 4, my pokemon was on 100 and one move from the elite 4 my pokemon was gone, i thought yea right that was just luck and then it happened to all my pokemon :( i didnt complete it in one day because of that little coinsidence :( so i just left my blue in a cupboard and its still there

Dita_Paiway
07-09-2005, 03:03 PM
My blue version is stupid cuz now You have to save every second cuz it will restart to the begining

We Taste Pies...
07-18-2005, 02:25 AM
That reminds me, in my red I had a missingno and I battled with it a bit.It went from rydon to molres to...well, Brock.

Dragon Lover
07-20-2005, 01:16 AM
That reminds me, in my red I had a missingno and I battled with it a bit.It went from rydon to molres to...well, Brock.

You fought with Brock...? :crackup:

~DL~

masterryanx
07-20-2005, 01:36 AM

:crackup: :crackup: Brock?? :crackup: :crackup:
That's hilarious!! :crackup:

evil_dr_v
07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
once i was fighting one of those trainers by the grass with dittios with a dittio and while battleing transform attack changed to cooltrainerboy?

Bitoko
07-21-2005, 10:19 PM

Yeah ive fotten brock like that too.

BoboPatch
03-11-2006, 06:45 PM

I WANTA BROCK!:sad: Can you tell me how to do that 'cuz I'll be the happiest monkey's uncle ever!!!! :banana: (Note: BoboPatch has no relations with monkeies. Not even the same genetic code like you humans. Thank you :happy: )

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Please try not to revive old threads. Check the dates before you post. If it's older than 1 month, then don't post, okay?