PDA

View Full Version : Your FAIL Moment? :o

Flammenwerfer
05-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Everyone has had a fail moment. Be it wetting the bed...at a stranger's house.

Or petting a rat thinking it was just a small, strange cat...with foam at the mouth.

Whatever it is, let's hear it!

A fail moment of mine would probably getting hit by a car...but that's a little too serious for this thread. So, I'd have to say that while at a friend's house, we drank 2 Jolt energy drinks only to find out we couldn't sleep for the next 6 hours...

Neo Emolga
05-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Attempting to make my own rap tape.

Oh man, am I glad I recorded over that intolerable crap. It was the very essence and beating heart of incredibly epic fail.

MaskedJackal
05-14-2009, 01:40 AM

Oh man, am I glad I recorded over that intolerable crap. It was the very essence and beating heart of incredibly epic fail.

My buddies and I made a rap video for an English project. I wish I could delete it from my memory.

Seawolf
05-14-2009, 01:45 AM
Trying to drink more than my father on my 21st birthday.

My horrible loss is now the most popular topic of discussion at family gatherings.

Don't drink, guys!

Black Hawk
05-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Getting in a dare fight with my friends and several bottles of 5 Hour Energy. One shot =/= 5 hours, more like 10. I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. We 3 are now the cool thing to make fun of for trying to be cool at gatherings.

P.S. Energy Drinks/Shots <3

Nitro
05-14-2009, 01:55 AM
I ran around the school track in my boxers - and the small one, too. Also, there was a guy smacking my ass every five steps (or so) I took. Yes, he's kind of retarded. ^_^; Epic fail amirite.

TayyabX
05-14-2009, 01:59 AM

What you didn't know is that I secretly created a copy and solicited it all over the internet... oh wait... shoot. now you know. D:

I have a bunch of fail moments, but the most recent one, was me trying to open a door for exactly 11 minutes and 27 seconds, (my friend luvz timing. <_<). I finally realized it was pull, not push. .______________.

Oh yes. And in November, I actually got high off of caffeine. It was Take your Kid to work day, and my dad was an accountant for a coffee place, (THEY MAKE AND SELL COFFEE TO TIM HORTONS, STARBUCKS, ETC. :3), and all they had right there was coffee and tea.
I refused to drink any caffeine product after that incident and one that was produced because of it. ;_;

GreenRampage
05-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Lol at one time we all like brought our old gameboys to school. And i was playing and we have a balcony and i dropped it off the ledge and the battery popped out and hit some kid in the head >>

MY friends don't let me stand near the balcony with stuff in my hands anymore

Broderick
05-14-2009, 03:03 AM
Okay. Last Saturday at the movies, me and my friend went to see X-men, and after it was over, my mom was waiting in the parking lot. She has a beige prius, and I walked up to one, and tryed to open the door. There was nobody in there. It turns out, it wasn't my mom's car.... >>
I'm walking around the parking lot for 10 minutes trying to find my mom's car, so finally she calls me on my cell phone wondering where I am, (here's the lolfail part) she was parked right in front of the theatre. We went out the side entrance and didn't see her. .___.

Phantom Kat
05-14-2009, 03:28 AM
lol I have A LOT of fail moments mainly because I lack commons sense. Let's see (I'll add more as I remember more):

I was in Spanish class, and it's my awful habit to leave my pencil bag open, and it's my awful luck to always end up with the miniature, sloping desks. So it was really quiet, I had my pencil bag open, and I accidentally pushed it off the side. Abotu three dollars and fifty cents in dimes, nickles, and questers fell out to the floor. Everybody turned to look. Que chismosos. :p

Nexr fail moment was when I was feeding my outside cats early last week. I had the jug of water in my hand and was stooping down to fill the bows beneath the house. Well our rooster comes up, and thinks I have food in the jug. He starts to run at me. Since I was wearing nothing but shorts, I was afraid he was going to sink his talons into my legs, and I panicked. I spilled the water all over my shoes and ran back to the steps of the front door. Sometime during the fray, I had picked up the bowl I was filling and left it in the middle of the yard (wtf).

I was in lunch last year, and my friend and I sat down to eat our slives of pizza. She gave me Germ X. I tilted my hand, and the Germ X fell on the pizza. I didn't know what was Germ X and what was grease. xD

- Kat

iChaos
05-14-2009, 01:12 PM
I was in lunch and I just got my plate I grabbed my milked and got out of line and all of the sudden my pants fall down in front of hundreds of girls, I hate middle school.

We Taste Pies...
05-14-2009, 01:20 PM
I was in lunch and I just got my plate I grabbed my milked and got out of line and all of the sudden my pants fall down in front of hundreds of girls, I hate middle school.

Pfft, you're lucky. In middle school I slid down a wooden rail on my ass and ripped my pants on a nail that even ripped through my boxers. Had to go to lunch like that till I got a new pair. Didn't notice it ripped the boxers until afterward though. Those were the years, lol.

iChaos
05-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Pfft, you're lucky. In middle school I slid down a wooden rail on my ass and ripped my pants on a nail that even ripped through my boxers. Had to go to lunch like that till I got a new pair. Didn't notice it ripped the boxers until afterward though. Those were the years, lol.
LoL, WOW, I'm glad I'm not you (no offense), I feel for ya! I mean ouch!

Babii Pikachu
05-14-2009, 06:25 PM
I was at the gym with my cousin, and she was on the treadmill, so I got on it, and lost 85 calories. I thought I was amazing, and then my cousin told me it wasn't even a small bar of chocolate xD I was ten, give me a break (:

-Pichu Boy-
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Hmm... fail moment...

I can't really think of anything... the only thing that really pops into mind is when I was in Year 4 and we were doing Maths and I did, like, all 3 sections on one of the pages when we were only supposed to do one on the other page... and weirdly, I finished those three before anyone else finished that one. xDD

Or when I thought I'd forgotten to put my homework into my homework folder and almost got a detention written into my planner, but the opened my book to do the work and my homework was there.

xP

Vaughn
05-14-2009, 07:52 PM
In Gym Class, my shorts fell down, revealing my blue, bubble-designed boxer shorts.

Oxygen
05-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Everything I do is a fail moment.

My most recent one was football (soccer) training tonight. We were playing heads and volley, and my friend hit the post. I went to head it and got it right in my face. And had gradd in my mouth (wtf?)

Yoda55
05-14-2009, 08:52 PM
When I put a rick roll on PE2K for an April Fool's Day joke.

Damn that was FAIL!

pein11
05-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Oh man, this one time I took a nap during the afternoon and i woke up around 7pm and I thought 7am so I rushed to the showers, and my bus came at 7:15 and I was rushing out when my mom asked where are you going? And I'm school? Then I realized I was 12 hours early. Lol.

Broderick
05-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh man, this one time I took a nap during the afternoon and i woke up around 7pm and I thought 7am so I rushed to the showers, and my bus came at 7:15 and I was rushing out when my mom asked where are you going? And I'm school? Then I realized I was 12 hours early. Lol.

I think we've all been there my friend. XD

fullmetal
05-14-2009, 11:04 PM
When I joined Pe2k.
lawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

Xalapeno
05-14-2009, 11:33 PM
When I joined Pe2k.
lawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

Quoting that and posting here

I had an almost fail moment this week when I didn't completely fill in my form for my first AP exam..... I realized this only due to the fact that I had to take another one today.

I got it taken care of, so yay! :)

Flurried Rains
05-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Okay, so I was in the High School Play which was Seussical, and since I was supposed to be a Wickersham Brother (in other words I was a mischievous blue monkey that ran around singing), I had pounds of blue and black make up on my face. Now stage make-up is especially made so it DOESN'T come off easily, because you don't want to look like a sleez on stage. But of course there was a HUGE ring of black make-up around my eyes. No matter how hard I tried I could never get all of it off, and it left me looking like I had eyeliner on. So I would always go to school that week, and when I spoke with people they would look at me strangely and ask if I were wearing "guyliner." That's always fun. :P

Flammenwerfer
05-15-2009, 02:30 AM
All I can say...is fail.

Which brings me to another fail moment(s).

A long time ago when I loved the URPG, I sent a PM to Galleon (did he get a username change?) claiming I knew everything about the URPG and wanted to be a ref.

Then he responded (sort of rudely) that obviously I wasn't as knowledgable in the URPG for he wasn't a person who could give me the test...

Oh, and a while back I told a girl I "less than three'd" her via MSN, only to find out I was talking to her gossipy friend...

Void
05-15-2009, 02:02 PM
When I read this thread.

Master of Puppets
05-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Waking up at 7pm thinking it was morning. Then this other time I was playing soccer, but when I kicked the ball it bounced off the top of the goalie post and it hit me right in the face. When the new kid came to our class in 5th grade (right now 6th grade and he's in our class again) nearly everyone including me thought he was a girl. I've had more Fail moments.

Dark Lightning
05-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Apparently when I was three I walked straight into the deep end of a swimming pool and someone had to dive in to get me out. >.>

Epic fail.

TeirusuFX
05-16-2009, 05:22 PM
In Gym Class, my shorts fell down, revealing my blue, bubble-designed boxer shorts.

I had worse, I wore boxers to school thinking they were shorts o_O

Apparently when I was three I walked straight into the deep end of a swimming pool and someone had to dive in to get me out. >.>

Same happened to me, expect I was about 4-8 years old and I couldn't swim

~~~

ANYWAYS...I have a bunch more fails in my life, and I'll name a few

- Laughing at my uncle's funeral
- My first days in this forum
- Leaving my room light on while sleeping in my room
- Getting an electrical shock in that area by a jellyfish
- Drinking alcohol thinking that it was apple cider

Yup, my life sucks

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

Uomo
05-17-2009, 02:54 AM
Moaning while half-asleep at my friend's house about how I know how beds work.

Kick the Moon
05-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Um, in Pokemon: Getting 5-0ed in a Forum battle against Pokebeach (lolz). Granted, my opponent was a head mod, but... >.>

And: tripping three times in one day, in a span of 15 minutes. I tripped holding lemonade (which went in my eyes), then, after getting a refill and going to my room, tripped when I got off my chair. After that, I went to my living room and nearly tripped trying to get to the couch. ;-;

Not really epik phailures though. I forgot the more horrid ones. :P

Sight of the Stars
05-17-2009, 04:48 AM
My fail moment?

When I joined PE2K.

When I was doing this dance called the Boogie Walk (we were practicing for program), I stepped on my foot and fell into a desk. It was hilariouis!

Royal Pichu
05-17-2009, 06:59 AM
When I had my p.e shorts backwards which I didn't notie till after. I lost my spray(Hand Sanitizer) bottle which I didn't know till the end of the day. The next day during Spanish we had a practice lock down drill and we had to be where no one can see us through the windows and luckly I sat in the back with a huge window so acting silly I hid right in back of my desk and there it was my bottle. I was so happy:D

Every Villain Is Lemons
05-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Fail moments are for *******.

Snake Bite
05-20-2009, 12:05 AM

Well, that is why you should wear a belt... Just saying, the whole "Baggy look" is out of style where I am. (Im 17) My fail moment was wrestling with my friend and my finger got caught on his necklese and it cut into my finger and cut through it like the sing went sideways. OUCH, and I ran around holding my hand and curling/uncurling my fingers. It was not trhat bad, but it wasnt good either. Like a 1.5 cm piece of flesh was flabbing around.

Nitro
05-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Oh, I remember another fail moment of mine! I was at my friend's house, and we were eating Cheerios, and I fumbled with the bowl and spilled the milk all over the place because his dog was shoving her face into my balls. :x

LimeGreen
05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
When I used to be at Public school

It was entirely fail.

scubasteveE
05-20-2009, 05:33 AM
Oh, I remember another fail moment of mine! I was at my friend's house, and we were eating Cheerios, and I fumbled with the bowl and spilled the milk all over the place because his dog was shoving her face into my balls. :x
Wait your gender says female.........

In 8th grade, I was on the Math Bowl team. When we took the individual tests we didn't have to answer all the questions, and I did. We still got 3rd place which was like getting 1st because my school had never placed before :D

When I lose stuff, then realizing that I put it some wheres will I know I wouldn't lose it >.>

I once thought Massachusetts was next to Alabama.

OH man this is truly an epic fail. I was in Orlando on a school trip. We were in the hotel and the guys in my room and me decided to order a pizza. I called the pizza place to make the order and the guy (who interestingly enough was middle eastern) ask me where I was at. And I told him Orlando *FACEPLANT*

LimeGreen
05-20-2009, 11:20 AM
When I lose stuff, then realizing that I put it some wheres will I know I wouldn't lose it >.>

Tell me about it X_X

scubasteveE
05-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Tell me about it X_X
Ok
For instance, when I was coming back from a trip to Chicago, I put one of my GBAs (i had two) into my suitcase so I wouldn't lose it. Well in a span of 5 mins. I forgot I did that, and I for the whole ride back, I was depressed because I thought I lost it. xD

Back to the theme of my life:
A couple of days ago, in my competitive battling clan, we were talking about lenny kravitz. I popped in and said "Yeah I know him, he's that famous left-handed guitar player!" *faceplant*

And when I try to play basketball. I'm actually pretty good, but always find a way to get hurt.

Also, this one is my sister's, but it a major fail and a WTF moment all in one! She was warming up before volleyball practice by doing wall touches. Well somehow, while doing that, she mange to brake both of her ankles at the same time. Now that takes talent!

Fishy
05-23-2009, 03:15 AM
My fail moment? Huh, when my life began. I suck at almost every dang thing. The only sport I'm good at is soccer, but I at least pwn as a defender.

Grassy_Aggron
05-23-2009, 03:39 AM
My hilarious fail moment?

...I ran into a bathroom door. At night. With my 2 year old niece sleeping in a room nearby. I couldn't see, and I thought the door was open (it was dark 0o), and ran right into it. BANG! I can only imagine my face-I had to retreat downstairs to laugh so I wouldn't wake the baby XD

Dr Robotnik
05-23-2009, 04:27 AM
My fail moment? Hrm...Oh, here's a good one, when I got out of bed and tripped on my own foot.

Here's another; Last year, on the test you take at the end of the year, the Math one marked my gender as a Female, and I got a G- on that test >.<

Cucumber
05-29-2009, 03:35 AM
When my friend said John Bon Jovi I asked "Who is John Bon Jovi?"

I cry a bit inside every time I remind myself of that.

Jester
05-29-2009, 05:08 AM
When I told the person I liked my feelings for them. They gave me a look and I said, "Well?" and they said I'm a sad person T_T

rasta_rude_boy420
05-29-2009, 07:25 AM
I failed when I started reading this thread. lol jk