PDA

View Full Version : Best Anime of 2008-09

fallen angel
05-14-2009, 11:33 PM
I think da best anime of dis year was code geass. da plot charcters seting and purpose all make it amazing its da best anime ive evr seen it actually make sense unlike oder animes like DBZ(dbz is one of my faves in just sayin) dat fights sum dude dan a lil latr fights another and goes anoder level of supr saiyen and defeats him den anoder shows up and does da same. Or like anoder majority of animes dat only focus on wats happenin with a group of people and deir personal problems unlike code geass wich involves da world* and new **** dat makes no sense comes up to renew a new season den again unlike code geass all and every ting came together from wen he killed clovis 2 da japanese masacre to killing euphy 2 becomingg emporer of britania den setting himself up 2 die 4 da good of da world.So CODE GEASS !!!

scubasteveE
05-15-2009, 05:46 AM
I think da best anime of dis year was code geass. da plot charcters seting and purpose all make it amazing its da best anime ive evr seen it actually make sense unlike oder animes like DBZ(dbz is one of my faves in just sayin) dat fights sum dude dan a lil latr fights another and goes anoder level of supr saiyen and defeats him den anoder shows up and does da same. Or like anoder majority of animes dat only focus on wats happenin with a group of people and deir personal problems unlike code geass wich involves da world* and new **** dat makes no sense comes up to renew a new season den again unlike code geass all and every ting came together from wen he killed clovis 2 da japanese masacre to killing euphy 2 becomingg emporer of britania den setting himself up 2 die 4 da good of da world.So CODE GEASS !!!
Yeah I agree that code geass was the best anime in 08.

Lol I can't stop laughing at that paragraph.

skiboydoggy
05-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Yeah I agree that code geass was the best anime in 08.

Lol I can't stop laughing at that paragraph.
Not 08-09 though. Currently that prize goes to Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-Hen.

Kenny_C.002
05-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Not 08-09 though. Currently that prize goes to Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-Hen.
Or rather Fullmetal Alchemist.

skiboydoggy
05-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Or rather Fullmetal Alchemist.
FMA will probably win the awards of course. Still, MAZIN GO!
Guin Saga is also pretty damn good.

scubasteveE
05-16-2009, 02:04 AM
FMA will probably win the awards of course. Still, MAZIN GO!
Guin Saga is also pretty damn good.
Yeah FMA will probably win, though Guin Saga will give it a challenge. Too bad it takes so long for it to get subbed, though.

Some others that should be noted:
Eden of East
Chrome Shelled Regios
Sengoku Basara(This one was a surprise. It's very well done)

And some others that aren't my taste but I've heard that there good, like Cross Game and the one skiboydoggy said.

fallen angel
05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
a **** , da old FMA usted to be my fav but i dont really watch da new one . I tink da old one had betr graphics doe seing as how edds head is wide and funky lookin compared to da original

scubasteveE
05-17-2009, 07:19 AM
a **** , da old FMA usted to be my fav but i dont really watch da new one . I tink da old one had betr graphics doe seing as how edds head is wide and funky lookin compared to da original
Well the new one follows the manga better then the first one and I personally like these voices better then the old one.

Just a notice, try to use better grammar please. I don't really care because it gives me a good laugh, but some people here are grammar nuts and find it annoying. It doesn't have to be perfect, but try to make it more readable ;)

ShionRasenka
06-05-2009, 03:57 PM
The Best Animes of '08-'09 to me are Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist Botherhood. They'll give each other a run for their money. I'm watching a bunch of older anime now though, so I don't know about any new ones that came out this year besides FMA Brotherhood.

Jet
06-05-2009, 04:09 PM
dude... or... dudette... have you read the rules of the forum? please stop reviving/posting in old threads that are months old -_-;