Ninjask (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 121 Def / 16 Spd / 121 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

sub up for the speed advantage in the begining. Come back to him later for swordsdances.

Mr. Mime (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Soundproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Trick

trick choice band onto trapped opponent and calm mind up.

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish
- Thunderbolt

I hardly ever utilize my jolteon. I was just wondering if anyone could give me another poke to use. Hopefully one that can take some attacks.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 122 Def / 136 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Charm
- Mean Look
- Taunt

trap an opponent and destroy their attack stat.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 82 Def / 176 SDef
- Acid Armor
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish

raises defense, passes +404 subs, and heals the team.

Arcanine (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Substitute

my arcanine can be ignored. I just picked my favorite poke and picked a set full of attack moves. Crunch is there for gengar and other ghosts

Its mostly my joleon that needs work...
Thanks in advanced

Nemesis
07-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Ninjask (M) @ Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

sub up for the speed advantage in the begining. Come back to him later for swordsdances.

- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Trick

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish
- Thunderbolt

I hardly ever utilize my jolteon. I was just wondering if anyone could give me another poke to use. Hopefully one that can take some attacks.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Charm
- Mean Look
- Taunt

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
- Acid Armor
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish

Arcanine (F) @ Leftovers
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Substitute

my arcanine can be ignored. I just picked my favorite poke and picked a set full of attack moves. Crunch is there for gengar and other ghosts

Thanks in advanced

I watched some battles where you where using this team... ...to me it looks like a Weezing with haze, or Skarm with HP: Flying/Whirlwing instead of the standard Drill Peck/Roar would cause this team some problems... ...other than that I can't really say much considering I've never actually used a bp team, succesfully anyway.

Dragon_Seeker
07-09-2005, 03:39 AM
I watched some battles where you where using this team... ...to me it looks like a Weezing with haze, or Skarm with HP: Flying/Whirlwing instead of the standard Drill Peck/Roar would cause this team some problems...

They cause *ALL* Chain Pass Teams problems. I would, however, recommend dropping Wish on Vappy for Surf for random Rock Blasters, but it's up to you. Instead of Jolteon, you could make this completely unoriginal and slap Sporegle on there... Baton Passing Ingrain cancels out Roar/Whirlwind.

I'd also use Bold Umbreon and more defense seeing as his only weakness in physical, but Charm is cool too... I just think that dropping Charm and using Wish would be better seeing as Vaporeon's going to pump your Defense nicely and if they try to boost themselves, they will be swiftly met by Mr Mime and Encore.

Whatever. This is all speculation but testing costs nothing...

...other than that I can't really say much considering I've never actually used a bp team, succesfully anyway.

Yeah... I've always found Chain Baton Pass too annoying/boring to me personally... they work pretty well, though...

The End
07-09-2005, 05:35 PM
raikou also poses a threat to a bp team, as well as a good cb'er. (salamence comes to mind)

i recommend zapdos for the receive pump up the atk and hp and let the uppers do the rest. and then over arcy give something good like smeargle i like.

IT
07-09-2005, 08:15 PM
You need something that can surely take care of Weezing, I mean super effectively, but if Arcy does it then...

Regice 2005
07-09-2005, 08:23 PM
taunt usually beats weezing and I should probably give Mr. Mime enocre instead of trick band to take care of random things that try to get rid of my boosters. I also traded my joleon for a specialized scizor

Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Silver wind
- Substitute
- Protect

Basically wastes pp of something that I just trapped... come to think of it, it would probably work better with my trick Mr. Mime... oh well I'm going to test it anyways.

The End
07-09-2005, 08:29 PM
in that case zapdos over arcy

Forsety
07-10-2005, 01:47 AM
BP teams hate Tauntrados and Taunt+Tyrannitar

DragonKing
07-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Ninjask (M) @ Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Standard. I'd personally use Protect over Swords Dance and go with BD Smeargle over Jolteon.

- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Trick

Maybe Psychic > Sub since the opponent will be using Taunt. Mr. Mime will be faster than its opponent thanks to Ninjask so it can Baton Pass once the Taunt wears off. Also, Psychic will take advantage of Calm Mind.

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish
- Thunderbolt

Smeargle over this poke. Either use Belly Drum or Ingrain. See my Ninjask comments if you choose BD.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Charm
- Mean Look
- Taunt

I'd go with Wish over Charm if you take my advice for Vaporeon.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
- Acid Armor
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish

Surf over Wish to take advantage of Calm Mind. Umbreon can handle the wishpassing.

Arcanine (F) @ Leftovers
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Substitute

Omg I thought I was the only one to use Arcanine as a BP recipient. Anyway, go with Flamethrower over Substitute. With both CM Mr. Mime and BD Smeargle or SD Ninjask, Arcanine will take down any Pokemon.

Thanks in advanced
When used against certain teams (as in teams that lack Taunt, Whirlwind, ChoiceCham, and CBCross), a solid Baton Pass chain is virtually an automatic 6-0. Take care.

Regice 2005
07-10-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah I love arcy. He works so much better than who I used before, spearow!! lol. I used to pit this team against idiots who used uber teams. It was quite funny to see spearow take down the likes of kyogre and rayquaza. :biggrin:

The End
07-10-2005, 05:42 PM
so are you goign to use zapdos who is much better

Regice 2005
07-10-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm not going to use zappy:
1. he is a legendary and I just don't feel like having one
2. I like arcy too much
3. With maxed out attack/special attack/speed it hardly matters who I use.

The End
07-11-2005, 05:30 PM
imo put something in there to stop raikou, who i have seen devour bp teams

a raikou/tauros combo eats bp for breakfast

orangekows
07-13-2005, 10:44 PM
don't start off with ninjask. anyone who knows what they're doing is just going to switch to a pokemon with roar and screw over your strategy

DragonKing
07-14-2005, 12:08 AM
don't start off with ninjask. anyone who knows what they're doing is just going to switch to a pokemon with roar and screw over your strategy
I wonder why he has Mr. Mime.

orangekows
07-14-2005, 12:29 AM
for mr. mime to do something effectively, it shouldn't have choice band on a baton pass team. ditch choice band. because if you are drunk or something and then you forget it has choice band and use psychic or substitute first, that would really suck

Nemesis
07-14-2005, 12:49 AM
for mr. mime to do something effectively, it shouldn't have choice band on a baton pass team. ditch choice band. because if you are drunk or something and then you forget it has choice band and use psychic or substitute first, that would really suck

I'm guessing Regice isn't going to really be playing nb drunk. And anyway its suposed to trickband the phazer (or whatever is switching in, though the goal would be to do it to the phazer) forcing it to sit there raoring to little effect (though I'm pretty sure it would simply switch)... ...also, can Mr. Mime OHKO weezing with Psychic? Also you should probably make it a female (for a joke), unless having a female Mr. Mime disturbs you...

The End
07-14-2005, 01:09 PM
lol high spatk + low spdef + type weakness = ohko