PDA

View Full Version : red rescue team rescues and codes

krazytyranitar
05-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Hey, is anyone stuck on a dungeon or need codes? i'll help as much as possible ( I have mainly joy seed codes.):confused: i am best at using venasaur, charizard, blastoise, tyranitar, dragonite, or my kyogre. What is the easiest way to get to celebi? to get mew?

Rawwr
05-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Uhh... this is the wrong place to post this.
It goes in the PMD Area.

-Ash-

Team Devastation
06-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Uhh... this is the wrong place to post this.
It goes in the PMD Area.

-Ash-
Exactly, could someone get a mod to move this?

~TD

SaixPuppy
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
this should be in the video game section for pmd

Lord Jirachi
07-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Hey, is anyone stuck on a dungeon or need codes? i'll help as much as possible ( I have mainly joy seed codes.):confused: i am best at using venasaur, charizard, blastoise, tyranitar, dragonite, or my kyogre. What is the easiest way to get to celebi? to get mew?

there is no easier way to get celebi... you have to go into Purity Forest and go 99 Floors..

HolyKrabby
07-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Actually, the easiest way to get celebi is go to the 99 floors and survive:rolleyes:

See Ya!

Crackerjack
08-02-2009, 08:33 PM

I just got Mew 2 days ago, and I got it easily. I found it only 3 spaces away from my starting point on the 39th floor. Mine didn't even KNOW Transform, and it was right there, anyways! I moved, it moved, I attacked nothing and it moved again. Then I bit it, it died, and it joined me, and I escaped automatically! You just need the Music Box with you. I didn't have a Friend Bow, but it's a wise idea to take one. Attack it directly and not from afar, or it won't join you. I THINK there's a higher chance if you use a move. Go into the relic ALONE, and don't let the Regis (I killed both of 'em that I had to face in one shot of Flamethrower! I'm a Lv. 100 Flareon, BTW) or anyone else join you. Any companions may kill Mew. If any Pokemon besides the leader makes a killing blow, it won't join.

The easiest way would be to get Action Replay, but I think it's a waste of money. Not only to buy the thing, but also buying the games that AR sucks the fun out of with its cheats.

Proud_Piplup
11-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Celebi. You have to clear Purity Forest to get it. All 99 floors. 'Tis the only way. Maybe try using Wondermail codes to make Joy Seeds, a Tight Belt, etc. appear on the lowest 8 floors, and use an Alakazam to warp out of Monster Houses and away from tough Pokemon with Teleport. And alwaysalwaysalways level up on the lowest floors; that's saved me a number of times.

And if you need a rescue, just PM me and I'll get the job done ASAP! =D

~Good luck!