PDA

View Full Version : Colosseum Problem

thunder_pikachu
07-09-2005, 04:47 AM
for battle mode in pokemon colosseum it wont let me use my pikachu for some reason it said that it doesnt meet with the rules or something like that

Angelic Kitsune
07-09-2005, 06:21 AM
Did you try reading the rules?
That'll easily tell you why you can't enter it.
It also depends on which kind of competion your trying to enter it in,be more specific and I could help you.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
08-03-2005, 04:06 PM
for battle mode in pokemon colosseum it wont let me use my pikachu for some reason it said that it doesnt meet with the rules or something like that

Maybe its because its not fully purified.

Or its because its level is too high to enter the colosseum battles
(you cant enter a lv 50 colosseum battle with a pikachu thats over lv 50)

hope that helped

SilverFlame
08-05-2005, 04:33 PM

I guess its because:
1. Not fully purified
2. Level is too high

Or one of the two. That's what I think anyway, haven't played Colosseum in a while.

thunder_pikachu
08-05-2005, 08:03 PM
im trying to register it from my leaf green game

paperfairy
08-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Pikachu isn't catchable in Colo... :rolleyes:

But anyways yes- maybe its not complying with the rules.

-GT

Thoughts: =/

thunder_pikachu
08-06-2005, 01:33 AM
rules? im trying to register it from my gameboy before i choose any of the rules

Angelic Kitsune
08-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Did you enter the HoF?
If not,you have to do that first.

thunder_pikachu
08-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Did you enter the HoF?
If not,you have to do that first.
yes i did

Wraith9
08-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Okay Pik's cute and all, but he aint gonna come out of the harder battles without a scratch... :oops:

Incredible Vortex
08-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Well, if you got your Pikachu with a cheating device , it might not let you register, because thats what happened to me while registering my my deoxys
from FR witch I got with an Action Replay and it just showed it blank on it's slot and said it is not eligible to the rules. Hope that helped!

thunder_pikachu
08-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Well, if you got your Pikachu with a cheating device , it might not let you register, because thats what happened to me while registering my my deoxys
from FR witch I got with an Action Replay and it just showed it blank on it's slot and said it is not eligible to the rules. Hope that helped!
why would i use a cheating device if you can catch it anyways?

Rizaado
08-09-2005, 05:15 PM
If your doing it on solo it should load.
Is it holding a berry? In the rules there is a berry your not aloud to use.
Tell me which mode you are doing so I can help you better.

thunder_pikachu
08-09-2005, 05:27 PM
If your doing it on solo it should load.
Is it holding a berry? In the rules there is a berry your not aloud to use.
Tell me which mode you are doing so I can help you better.
yes on solo and no its not holding a berry

Incredible Vortex
08-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Are you sure that you have properly conected the cable? The Gamecube end of the cable should be in controler soccet 2 and the GBA end should be in the ext. soccet. The controler of the gamecube should be in controler soccet 1.

thunder_pikachu
08-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Are you sure that you have properly conected the cable? The Gamecube end of the cable should be in controler soccet 2 and the GBA end should be in the ext. soccet. The controler of the gamecube should be in controler soccet 1.
yes i connected it right it works with my other games but not with my leafgreen

Incredible Vortex
08-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Did you get both the Ruby and Sapphire plates and return them to Bill's friend
on island 1 in LG?

thunder_pikachu
08-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Did you get both the Ruby and Sapphire plates and return them to Bill's friend
on island 1 in LG?
yes i did and i now noticed that it wont let me register my whole team and thats a problem

Pikamew
08-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Sounds like a weird glitch to me or is any of your pokemon holding more than one of the same item eg. 2 members of your team holding leftovers or some other item.
I've just now gone through the instruction booklet and going to list the requirements needed that has not been asked yet.
1. Game must be saved at a Pokemon centre
2.you must have 6 pokemon in your party
3. you must not have any eggs in your party
4. party pokemon can't be holding Mail or an Enigma berry (those berries gotten from an E-reader card)

If this doesn't work it might be a glitch or the cable could be broken but since you said that your other versions work it might not be that. I suggest if you haven't checked your other versions recently then check now.

thunder_pikachu
08-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Sounds like a weird glitch to me or is any of your pokemon holding more than one of the same item eg. 2 members of your team holding leftovers or some other item.
I've just now gone through the instruction booklet and going to list the requirements needed that has not been asked yet.
1. Game must be saved at a Pokemon centre
2.you must have 6 pokemon in your party
3. you must not have any eggs in your party
4. party pokemon can't be holding Mail or an Enigma berry (those berries gotten from an E-reader card)

If this doesn't work it might be a glitch or the cable could be broken but since you said that your other versions work it might not be that. I suggest if you haven't checked your other versions recently then check now.
none of my pokemon are holding any items

Rizaado
08-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Did you ever use a cheating device? If yes it might be messing up your game.

thunder_pikachu
08-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Did you ever use a cheating device? If yes it might be messing up your game.
i have an action replay but i havent used on my leaf green

Rizaado
08-16-2005, 02:51 PM
i have an action replay but i havent used on my leaf green
Have you used it on your Colosseum game?

thunder_pikachu
08-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Have you used it on your Colosseum game?
no i only have it for gba