PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who Anyone?

DavidTennantFan
06-10-2009, 01:48 AM
I am a massive DW fan so come and talk about it!

P.S David tennant is the best doctor!!!!

Tooth and Claw is the best.

Silence in the Library/ Forest of the Dead is crreepy as well as The Empty Child and Blink. :silenced:

Yggdrasill
06-13-2009, 09:26 PM
David shouldn't leave, although I'm sure I'll get used to Matt soon enough. Just glad to see RTD leave, to be honest.

When's the next special on TV, anyways?

skiboydoggy
06-13-2009, 10:15 PM
David shouldn't leave, although I'm sure I'll get used to Matt soon enough. Just glad to see RTD leave, to be honest.

When's the next special on TV, anyways?
Christmas, I believe.
Doctor Who is my favourite live action series of all time, which is saying something, as it's difficult to get me to even follow a live action series at all in the first place.

By the way, don't blink.

ReclusiveDemon
06-13-2009, 10:30 PM
The Baker-era is really the only incarnation of The Doctor I enjoy. I've seen some good Tennant-era episodes, but most just don't do it for me.

-Pichu Boy-
06-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Christmas, I believe.

Actually, this year, it's 4 specials, not the usual 13 episode series. The next one's sometime in Summer.

Zomg. Could it be that there ARE people who like Doctor Who on here? Aaaah. :D

Why'd David Tennant have to leave? My favourite episode of his is probably Smith and Jones or The Stolen Earth/Journey's End. :)

Yggdrasill
06-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Think he left because his contract on the show is going to run out in 2010. That, and he was probably worried about being typecast. :ermm:

skiboydoggy
06-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Think he left because his contract on the show is going to run out in 2010. That, and he was probably worried about being typecast. :ermm:
Besides, Eccleston lasted for all of one season. Tennant getting two is a pretty good deal already.

Lord Celebi
06-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Tom Baker is the best Doctor. The New Series just doesn't capture the magic that the old series had. :/

-Pichu Boy-
06-15-2009, 05:47 PM

I meant it as a rhetorical question, but if a specific answer is gonna be said, he left because he was worried about not being able to leave if he left it until later. He really liked the job.

And actually, David Tennant lasted for four series, if you count this year's 4 specials.

Dr Robotnik
06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
The newer series have a severe lack of Dalek in them *nod* I agree: Tom Baker was the most awesome incarnation of the Doctor. Favorite new episode: The Stolen Earth. Dalek win.

DavidTennantFan
07-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Daleks Pwn tha Earth

DALECKS IN MANHATTAN ZOMG O.O"

Werewolf 4 tha win!!

The next episode is called The Waters Of Mars, Jumbled up it means Masters Return

:eek::eek::eek::eek::goofy: WOOOOOOOOOT

Lord Fedora
07-01-2009, 10:03 AM
I meant it as a rhetorical question, but if a specific answer is gonna be said, he left because he was worried about not being able to leave if he left it until later. He really liked the job.

And actually, David Tennant lasted for four series, if you count this year's 4 specials.
I had heard that he was going to do more theater (my mom got to go see him do Hamlet. AWESOME!).

Anyway, I love Doctor Who, although I'm not as big a fan as some (read: my mother, who actually went to London to see David Tennant play Hamlet. Yes I just said that was awesome, but it is also evidence of her over-nerdliness)

DavidTennantFan
07-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Wait no it dosen't jumble up too...

akaichi
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Wait no it dosen't jumble up too...
I do believe that DT was better than Chris eccleston, but only because david has a bettter sense of humor I was sad to see them both go, and they're tottaly re-vamping the series for 2010. New doc, new logo, and everything!

akaichi
10-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Sorry for my double post,but I now have a doctor who fan fiction http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102018
Doctor who:THE RETURN. (pro-chapter 1. Expect suprises,but not too many yet)