PDA

View Full Version : Dead

Powerman 6k
06-10-2009, 10:56 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/erlg2f.jpg

Well, I just started playing not too long ago, finally, on my first ever official account. I play on both the Shandris and Drenden realms. I have a level 27, near 28, Human Paladin, a level 8 Tauren Shaman (side-character), and on Drenden, I have a level 6 Night Elf Hunter. My Paladin (Wowhanah), I have created a guild, The Big What, and am having a blast with it. Paladin's are a blast. Truly. And that's about it. Oh. And I bought the 2nd Generation Gamer Fuel today. That's Mountain Dew with a spin and game theme. World of Warcraft. Hell yes. If you can't remember, Halo 3 was the 1st Generation of it. If anyone plays on either the Shandris or Drenden realms, and if you have an Alliance character, then let me know on here or message me in-game. I can invite you to my guild if you like. SOOOO. That's about it. Just put a little about your character on here if you like.

Synester
06-12-2009, 07:18 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/erlg2f.jpg

Well, I just started playing not too long ago, finally, on my first ever official account. I play on both the Shandris and Drenden realms. I have a level 27, near 28, Human Paladin, a level 8 Tauren Shaman (side-character), and on Drenden, I have a level 6 Night Elf Hunter. My Paladin (Wowhanah), I have created a guild, The Big What, and am having a blast with it. Paladin's are a blast. Truly. And that's about it. Oh. And I bought the 2nd Generation Gamer Fuel today. That's Mountain Dew with a spin and game theme. World of Warcraft. Hell yes. If you can't remember, Halo 3 was the 1st Generation of it. If anyone plays on either the Shandris or Drenden realms, and if you have an Alliance character, then let me know on here or message me in-game. I can invite you to my guild if you like. SOOOO. That's about it. Just put a little about your character on here if you like.
Currently gearing my 80, Dwarf Hunter Romly, on the Proudmoore server, drop me a line if you guys wanna do anything. And this should probably go in the Games/Cards section.

Focal
06-26-2009, 06:50 PM
I have a 76 Human Death Knight, 74 Draenei Mage, 70 Draenei Shaman, 60 Blood Elf Paladin, 44 Human Paladin, 43 Night Elf Warrior, and some others round the 20's. 1 of them being a Druid and 2 of them Priests. I've also had a 55 Draenei Hunter at a time, but I deleted him due to epic failure and shame.

My Alliance chars are on the Europe server Stormrage, as well as my Belf Pala and Druid, but I'm always on my Ally chars. =P