PDA

View Full Version : R/S Pokedex Upgrade from FR/LG?

Alakazam
03-05-2004, 08:06 PM
I recieved a few sharked pokemon (older pokes not yet in R/S) from a friend, and they don't show up in the pokÚdex at all. Will the pokÚdex upgrade when you trade for the first time from FR/LG?

Zenaku
03-05-2004, 10:49 PM
I recieved a few sharked pokemon (older pokes not yet in R/S) from a friend, and they don't show up in the pokÚdex at all. Will the pokÚdex upgrade when you trade for the first time from FR/LG?I'm not sure, i think you have to catch every R/S Pokemon available to have your Pokedex Upgraded...

coolcj
03-06-2004, 02:31 AM
in order to see those pokemon that u caught from fr\lg there's some man in the motel in lilycove and when u catch all 202 pokemon from ruby\sapphire he wil give u the national pokedex and u will be able to see those pokemon on the national pokedex

Thunderbird
03-06-2004, 05:59 AM
in order to see those pokemon that u caught from fr\lg there's some man in the motel in mossdeep and when u catch all 202 pokemon from ruby\sapphire he wil give u the national pokedex and u will be able to see those pokemon on the national pokedex
ar u sure it's 202 instead of 200? I can never get the national dex then...:sad:

coolcj
03-06-2004, 04:42 PM
ar u sure it's 202 instead of 200? I can never get the national dex then...:sad:thunderbird how did u get that zapdos icon up on ur message

Jerry Neal
03-07-2004, 02:04 AM
yes, you will automatically get the national dex(contains all386 pokemon) once you trade with FR/LG. This is true. Trust me. I have a friends in high places.

Thunderbird
03-07-2004, 05:18 AM
thunderbird how did u get that zapdos icon up on ur messageYou do it by putting a pic in your avatar. You can edit your avatar in your profile.

yes, you will automatically get the national dex(contains all386 pokemon) once you trade with FR/LG. This is true. Trust me. I have a friends in high places.I see. But then, there's no reward for getting 386 pokemon in RS. It don't even upgrade your trainer card, and u can already get a diploma by getting 200 pokemon.
Right?

Jerry Neal
03-07-2004, 03:33 PM
You are sort if right, there are no major rewards for having 200 pokemon in R/S, and having all 386 pokemon in FR/LG. All it does is give you a trainer star. But, un FR/LG you need 100 different pokemon to get into the unknown dungeon. And you need to have 60 pokemon in your dex, and beat the elite four, to gertthe national dex in FR/LG(which allows you to travel to rainbow islands 4-7)

AshMistyMayfan
03-07-2004, 06:50 PM
On my Sapphire game, I got an 'unlock full POkedex code' and in using that, it upgraded my Pokedex to 386, thus showing all the Pokemon I have including their pages on Seel, evolved form, Charmander, evolved form, Chikorita, evolved form, and so on. If you don't have 'the device', the Pokemon will be unknown number to the Pokedex, but nothing will happen to the game though. I'm going to use that code on my Ruby game.

leesi09
09-09-2006, 08:41 PM
help someone help me put a picture as my signature:sad: :sad: :sad:

The Doctor
09-09-2006, 08:46 PM

Ok first don't post into old threads over 30 days and you have to make a thread of your own so someone can answer.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
09-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Go here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28

It tells you how to put an image in your sig as well as the rules for the forum. Please make sure you read them.

And please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more.