PDA

View Full Version : Nippon Ichi

liquid crystal
07-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Does anyone have/ever played a Nippon Ichi game? Like Disgaea or Phantom Brave or La Pucelle Tactics?

I have Phantom Brave. It's pretty fun, but the story's kinda goofy.

Daniella Defines Divinity
07-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Does anyone have/ever played a Nippon Ichi game? Like Disgaea or Phantom Brave or La Pucelle Tactics?

I have Phantom Brave. It's pretty fun, but the story's kinda goofy.

I was gonna make a thread like this, I love Nippon Ichi! I'm currently playing La Pucell tactics *points to sig* That new game Makai Kingdom looks preety good, comes out on the 28th in the US, no idea when in Europe though which sucks >.<

I love the style and the sense of humor in the games, also the random names for the monsters XP

liquid crystal
07-18-2005, 10:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone was going to reply >.>"

Do you know about this forum? (http://www.doublejumpbooks.com/yabbse/index.php) It's filled with perverts, though <.<" but, what else would you expect, given Nekomatas and other, well "busty" characters... But it has lots of official art and junk.

Jet
07-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Have I ever... let's see

Disgaea
La Pucelle Tactics
Phantom Brave

I have yet to buy Atelier Iris ~Eternal Mana~ and waiting for Makai Kingdom

Disgaea seems the best for me... the whole purify idea in La Pucelle is still kinda uneasy for me... Phantom Brave though is fun; with that confine thing. Pity though there are only a few classes, and like... so many freakin' titles...

07-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Have I ever... let's see

Disgaea
La Pucelle Tactics
Phantom Brave

I have yet to buy Atelier Iris ~Eternal Mana~ and waiting for Makai Kingdom

Disgaea seems the best for me... the whole purify idea in La Pucelle is still kinda uneasy for me... Phantom Brave though is fun; with that confine thing. Pity though there are only a few classes, and like... so many freakin' titles...

I love the purifying idea, you get so many cute monsters that way, I love my Bear ^___^

liquid crystal
07-19-2005, 09:58 PM
I was on the La Pucelle website once, and I have to ask, do the voice actors bucher all the French words? >.>"

If I'm lucky I might get Makai Kingdom.... Looks really cool, and I love tactics games.

Unix
07-20-2005, 09:58 AM
i got La Pucelle...
its fun i win the how thing too....

but it will be hard sometimes...

cuz ur lvl is not high enough for some monsters..

07-20-2005, 10:03 AM
I was on the La Pucelle website once, and I have to ask, do the voice actors bucher all the French words? >.>"

If I'm lucky I might get Makai Kingdom.... Looks really cool, and I love tactics games.

All of them so far, although it just makes it funnier :tongue:

Jet
07-20-2005, 01:50 PM
I love the purifying idea, you get so many cute monsters that way, I love my Bear ^___^

heh, don't get me wrong, I love purifying the enemies... it's the purify the zone thing to make those panels do some miracles... it's too meh (your Bear is no match for my Siren hehe)

07-21-2005, 10:17 AM
heh, don't get me wrong, I love purifying the enemies... it's the purify the zone thing to make those panels do some miracles... it's too meh (your Bear is no match for my Siren hehe)

Pfft "Bat My Love" could take it down :P

lol yeah the only miracle I've performed is the one in the tutorial XP

Jet
07-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Heh, such a shame there's no multiplayer on those rpgs hehe

Wow... has anyone here recruited Prier in Disgaea? Her ultimate was purifying zones.... lol... which one came 1st anyway? Disgaea or La Pucelle? o_O

07-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Heh, such a shame there's no multiplayer on those rpgs hehe

Wow... has anyone here recruited Prier in Disgaea? Her ultimate was purifying zones.... lol... which one came 1st anyway? Disgaea or La Pucelle? o_O

La Pucelle came first, but it was released after Disgaea in America and Europe

Yeah multiplayer woul be awesome, considering that fact that you have your very own team customised etc.

::JD::
08-07-2005, 05:05 PM
I've been looking over both Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana and Makai Kingdom and I've decided that I need them! I can't wait to get them!