PDA

View Full Version : Three More Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games!!

Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
06-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Hey there! I just found out that there is going to be three more new pokemon mystery dungeon games! Here is the source:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

It should be somewhere on that page... these games are to be called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad! No (proper) information (e.g. screenshots, etc.) has been given apart from a scan from a Japanese forum which can be seen on the link I posted.

Feel free to discuss about these games whether they're going to be good or bad, whether you'll buy it or not, etc.

Metallic Houndoom
06-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Hey there! I just found out that there is going to be three more new pokemon mystery dungeon games! Here is the source:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

It should be somewhere on that page... these games are to be called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad! No (proper) information (e.g. screenshots, etc.) has been given apart from a scan from a Japanese forum which can be seen on the link I posted.

Feel free to discuss about these games whether they're going to be good or bad, whether you'll buy it or not, etc.
It says they are for wii ware...
Prolly be rubbish...
Meh...

Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
06-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Really I did'nt see anything saying its gonna be for Wiiware it said that Pokemon Melee! Scramble! was released on Wiiware today in Japan maybe that's what you saw...

EDIT: Ok... I see it now... but it's said it's not 100% confirmed...

Metallic Houndoom
06-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Really I did'nt see anything saying its gonna be for Wiiware it said that Pokemon Melee! Scramble! was released on Wiiware today in Japan maybe that's what you saw...

EDIT: Ok... I see it now... but it's said it's not 100% confirmed...
Read the first sentence...

Linoone
06-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Wow, Nintendo is going crazy with all these Pokemon Games.

The Burmy
06-16-2009, 04:23 PM
If only I had Wi-Fi right now, I'd get them and see what they're like, but then again they're probably not that good anyway. Sounds interesting though.

Megaman
06-16-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm probably going to get them even if they might be on the Wiiware because I think it's pretty cool and it would also be cool to see a PMD game for the Wii.

Even if it's not for the Wii, I'm still going to buy it. I'll probably get Blazing Adventure.

MickeyMouse
06-16-2009, 11:50 PM
That's cool. I'm probably going to get Light Adventure Squad.

Totoquil
06-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Seeing as how HG/SS and the 12th movie seem to be big things right now, I think these 3 versions will be about Ho-oh, Lugia and Arceus. (Blazing, Stormy, and Light.)

If so, I'd get Stormy. :]