PDA

View Full Version : PE2K Online Game Clan

The Elite Ygseto
07-11-2005, 05:40 AM
Welcome to the PE2K Clan! Here we make a group of our members to play online games. This is brought to you by Neo Pikachu and Ygseto (me).

We play Unreal Tournament 2004 and Counter Strike Source. Other Games will be added over time. We can speak directly through the game, so no external program is needed, as long as we are on the same team. If this becomes popular i might invest in a dedicated server, but for now we will play on a normal game. The game's name will always be PE2K_Clan, and the password will be PE2K. You need the program and a headset/mic also.

To show that we are pe2k members we will add PE2K_before our game SN. EX. Mine would be PE2K_Ygseto. That should also be your Diplay for Teamspeak.

To become a clan memeber just fill out this form,

SN: Post your PE2K_ name here
What Games: What games do you have (Unreal or CS? Or both)

My form:
SN: PE2K_Ygseto
What Games: Both

Neo Emolga
07-11-2005, 06:06 AM
SN: PE2K_Neo_Pikachu

And maybe, just maybe, if this gets really popular we might be able to create our own game server.

Incongruity
07-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Anyone interested in Desert Combat Extended? (as in, poor man's BF2 :'() yes, my geforce mx 400 isn't supported... at ALL (actually, it's that video card that's totally unsupported, I'm not sure if it's geforce mx400.)

and, too poor to buy a new one :sad:

(edit: actually any mod of bf1942 would be good for me. I just love those vehicles... one Tiger + an engineer in bf1942 = DOMINATION)

but, I would like some team players for DCX, I mean, come on, these nubs put one person in a 2 person plane. With 2 players, not only do you reduce the number of plane campers, but you also make the plane more ownage.

I don't play UT2004, and I've stopped playing CS a while ago. (If I recall correctly, I enjoyed the Team Fortress and Firearms mods much more; one extreme at total unrealism, the other at the extreme of total realism) Although, CS was fun with admin powers...

AbXtreme
07-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I Would Join if u only done the Original CS

The Elite Ygseto
07-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Anyone interested in Desert Combat Extended? (as in, poor man's BF2 :'() yes, my geforce mx 400 isn't supported... at ALL (actually, it's that video card that's totally unsupported, I'm not sure if it's geforce mx400.)

and, too poor to buy a new one :sad:

(edit: actually any mod of bf1942 would be good for me. I just love those vehicles... one Tiger + an engineer in bf1942 = DOMINATION)

but, I would like some team players for DCX, I mean, come on, these nubs put one person in a 2 person plane. With 2 players, not only do you reduce the number of plane campers, but you also make the plane more ownage.

I don't play UT2004, and I've stopped playing CS a while ago. (If I recall correctly, I enjoyed the Team Fortress and Firearms mods much more; one extreme at total unrealism, the other at the extreme of total realism) Although, CS was fun with admin powers...
I love Battle Feild 1942. I don't have any of the mods though.

WE will be playing UT04 Wensday at 8pm (NY time). My Firewall woun't allow me to host a game, so NP will, with the same information thats posted in the first post. We will play Onslaught. Clear your pans, becuase this will kick ass.

MystiKal
07-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Can't we add Halo 2 too the game list I think more people have it then any other game here. If so.

Username: new gamertag
Game: Halo 2

The Elite Ygseto
07-18-2005, 04:28 AM
Sounds fine with me, except I have no xbox or Halo 2. Its perfectly fine if ya'll set up times and dates to play.

Unix
07-20-2005, 08:50 AM
game clan..i duno anything about it..lol
but if i can hav thats cool too..=)

Exon Auxus
07-20-2005, 02:23 PM
SN: Silver Skarmory

I haven't played neither a lot.

DarkChild
10-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Well..

I play UT and Unreal

..That count?

Grimdour the Rampager
10-17-2005, 08:34 PM
SN: Grimdour
What Games:Counter Strike

Jack of Clovers
10-18-2005, 04:24 AM
this is an old thread and inactive club. if you would like to create your own club based on online games, feel free to start a new thread.

*dekcol*

~Jack~