AA

Gardivior@ nothing yet
Sychronize
lax
Psychic
thunderbolt
calm mind
ice punch

and I need a suggestion for the last party member!
Please help with the party member and his moveset,
also the Items my other two pokes should hold.

Darth_Muffin
07-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Give your Blazekin Rock Slide to cover it's weakness to flying, possibly over AA, but get a second opinion there. Your Gardevoir seems pretty good, covers most types. I don't really know natures, so I'll leave that for someone else. For a third member, you might benfit from a water type, possibly Milotic or Gyarados?
Good items might be Leftovers, Quick Claw, Focus Band Kings Rock Scope Lense and a number of Berries.

Horsea17
07-16-2005, 02:50 AM
You should use an eletric type as your last pkmn, IMO. Maybe a Magneton, or the ever-so-famous Jolteon and in those Fronteir Brain battles, Jolteon could parashuffle.

Not a very good name
07-16-2005, 05:42 AM
Well maybe you should get something that can take physical hits, since gardy has good spec. def., and both blaziken and gardy are kinda weak on the physical def. side.

Iceman3k
07-16-2005, 12:16 PM
I need help with my frontier team, so far I have:

Blaziken@ nothing yet
Blaze
naive
Earthquake'
Blazekick
Sky Uppercut
AA
* - Rock slide over either Aerial Ace or Earthquake. If you have Scope Lens, then throw in Focus Energy and pull a CritiKen if you can. Otherwise, just do Rock Slide over Aerial Ace.

Gardivior@ nothing yet
Sychronize
lax
Psychic
thunderbolt
calm mind
ice punch
* - Very good set. I'd say give it leftovers as an item, but I dunno.

and I need a suggestion for the last party member!
Please help with the party member and his moveset,
also the Items my other two pokes should hold.
You'll need a good Water attacker, as well as Grass, so shall I suggest Ludicolo?

Ludicolo
Nature - Modest
Item - Leftovers
- Surf
- Rain Dance
- Razor Leaf/Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
Hopefully, you have a Bulbasaur, so you can pick up both Leech Seed and Razor Leaf. If not, breed a Leech Seeder with Tropius, and do a multiple move pass. If you don't want to, just do Giga Drain. As far as its ability, do Swift Swim if you want quicksilver speed, or Rain Dish for max recovery combining Leftys and Leech Seed. Modest Nature supports it's Sp. Atk pretty well, and it's dual Water/Grass makes it hard to kill. Try and EV train it in Sp. Atk and HP EVs if you can.