PDA

View Full Version : Fire Pokemon Club

Flare
07-11-2005, 01:32 PM
If you like Fire Pokemon then you should join this club. All you have to do to join is post your favorite Fire Type. I will start by saying mine is Blaziken.

Tanooki_John
07-19-2005, 10:07 AM
I like all kinds of pokemon (especally fire types) Cant go wrong with fire. I like fire types like Moltress, Charmander, Magmar, Typhloson, Arcanine, Entei, and so on. Even though I dislike heat since im hot natured.

creepy kecleon
07-19-2005, 11:20 AM
I used to dislike fire Pokemon, but knowning Typhlosion, blaziken, Camerupt and Torkoal made me like fire Pokemons...so, can i join the club?^_^

Kayden Javlaíakín
07-19-2005, 01:02 PM
A fire pokemon club? Youv'e got to be s***ing me......

We Taste Pies...
07-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Why not join, I'm a sucker for Charizard.

Exon Auxus
07-22-2005, 10:53 PM
She won't join because she likes grass pokemon. Hence her Username :tongue:

Kayden Javlaíakín
07-23-2005, 01:26 AM
She won't join because she likes grass pokemon. Hence her Username :tongue:
That and there's absolutley no point in this team.
What is your purpose?
Will you be participating in the war?
How will you spread this team?
If you can't answer these questions, then there is no point in this team.
Thank you and have a good day.
~FGK

We Taste Pies...
07-23-2005, 02:52 AM
I'll do whatever I want thank you vey much.Plus who cares if we aren't in the war and who knows maybe we will(though I seriously doubt it).

Kayden Javlaíakín
07-23-2005, 03:20 AM
This team CAN'T be in the war.
You obviously don't know how it works.
And even if you aren't in the [WAR], this could become a highly popular team........ nah.
My team, The Pure Ones, are not currently a [WAR] team, but I am signing up for the [WAR] team leaders poll. Even so, we are still a popular team.
Please read the rules next time....
Good day.
~FGK

Tanooki_John
07-26-2005, 10:08 AM
I used to dislike fire Pokemon, but knowning Typhlosion, blaziken, Camerupt and Torkoal made me like fire Pokemons...so, can i join the club?^_^

Is that you Lizard? Oh, how did you get your sig on from NG to here? Do you have to save the sig in some site first or somthing? I tried that once when Killha posted to me. (in TDC not NG) Can you help me please cause I only get to do so little in the mornings.

creepy kecleon
07-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Is that you Lizard? Oh, how did you get your sig on from NG to here? Do you have to save the sig in some site first or somthing? I tried that once when Killha posted to me. (in TDC not NG) Can you help me please cause I only get to do so little in the mornings.

Hi, i saved the sig in PhotoBucket and copied the link in the bottom of the pic and pasted it in the place that allows you to put a siggy for you'r self :happy:
*i pasted it in this site*

Tanooki_John
08-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Hi, i saved the sig in PhotoBucket and copied the link in the bottom of the pic and pasted it in the place that allows you to put a siggy for you'r self :happy:
*i pasted it in this site*

Thanks!! Now, can you link photobucket for me please? Then make it show the sig of mine. I really appriciate what you did for me! By the way, is there any other people here who can coustomise sprites and animate them? Which thread there in? and who to turn to? If you can help me with that, I will apriciate you even more.

creepy kecleon
08-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Thanks!! Now, can you link photobucket for me please? Then make it show the sig of mine. I really appriciate what you did for me! By the way, is there any other people here who can coustomise sprites and animate them? Which thread there in? and who to turn to? If you can help me with that, I will apriciate you even more.

www.photobucket.com
Be a member in the site, and Browse your signature there
And when it is saved in your Photobucket page, copy the Img link of the picture (which is under the Tag link)

After you copy the link, come back to Pokemon Elite 2000 forums and press User CP.
When you are in the User CP page, press Edit Signature and paste the link you copied earlier in the white box.
=)

paperfairy
08-02-2005, 03:56 PM
That and there's absolutley no point in this team.
What is your purpose?
Will you be participating in the war?
How will you spread this team?
If you can't answer these questions, then there is no point in this team.
Thank you and have a good day.
~FGK

Actually she's right. This club WILL be locked unless these questions are answered. Read the READ FIRST threads next time.

-GT

Thoughts: :rolleyes:

DarkChild
08-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Fire club?

well thats all i have to say

22sa
08-02-2005, 08:12 PM
XD Exciting anyway. My favourite fire type is Moltres. I'll join. :tongue:

Exon Auxus
08-03-2005, 07:43 AM
This club has not point in survival. It'll only be a matter of time before it's locked. There is no good purpose.

22sa
08-04-2005, 04:56 AM
.....and I thought all clubs were meant for chatting. u_u :tongue:

Exon Auxus
08-04-2005, 05:05 AM
Clubs should have a purpose. And this one doesn't.

Shagohod2
08-06-2005, 12:15 AM
My favorite is Blaziken and Typholsion.

He's right.

But can I join anyway?