rockingriku
06-24-2009, 12:25 PM
final fantasy or kingdom hearts

Gokudera-Kun
06-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Pork Chops:hungry:

MaskedJackal
06-24-2009, 01:05 PM
I say we end this debate right here and declare Zelda the winner.

Sakuya_Izayoi
06-24-2009, 01:51 PM
No. Touhou scarlet weather rhapsody is the best fighting game for me.

TeirusuFX
06-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Xenosaga
FF is way better than KH.
KOS-MOS is teh shiznit.

♪ケロロ軍曹♪
♫Keroro Gunso♫

Lusitania
06-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Screw Disney characters and Sora, I'd rather have Cecil and Kain.

Vaughn
06-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Polls?

FF.

aeria
06-24-2009, 04:56 PM
KH. I haven't played many FF games but I love KH. Even though there are a lot of Disney characters, it has an awesome plot and awesome gameplay. I LOVE it.

George Jefferson
06-24-2009, 07:23 PM
KH. awesome plot and awesome gameplay. I LOVE it.

Logic error.

Stardy
06-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Well this is the greatest topic ever.

Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts on SO MANY LEVELS.
Unless you are going off of VII or II. o:

Master Zorua
06-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Final Fantasy FTW, especially if you put any KH game up agianst Crisis Core. There is just no comparison. Better storyline, better gameplay, better graphics, and Zack Fair could beat down Sora without that Buster Sword.

ReclusiveDemon
06-25-2009, 08:38 PM
To hell with all the silly ass games mentioned here. Secret of Mana wins.

TheEvilDookie
06-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Finaly Fantasy, duh. I was so glad when the games started coming out onto GBA then DS.

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Kingdom Hearts.

Final Fantasy 1-12 (Especially 12) is uninteresting and Crisis Core was garbage.

George Jefferson
06-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Phantasy Star I, II and IV

Yggdrasill
06-30-2009, 10:02 PM
FFIX and before: FF.
After FFX: KH

FFX-XII are horrible. I suppose FFX is good, but a great leap down from what made FF so great in the first place.

KH1 was fantastic, KH2... not so much, button mashing isn't my idea of a good game. The hand held versions are good, but get boring terribly quickly.

No one can deny that FF is pretty much the best RPG there ever was, but after a number of years it has lost its touch. I have still to see a year where FFVII isn't voted as "Best Game of all Time" in polls as well... pretty much says something right there. Personally, I think FFIX > FFVII, though.

KH is really pushing itself to stay alive now though, first Heartless, then Nobodies and now the "Unbirths"? What the hell? Seriously, what the hell happened to Square after they merged with Enix, because that is exactly when they first started pumping out the crap.

manga1313
07-08-2009, 04:03 PM
i think there equall

CandleJack
07-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Logic error.

boolsheet you know some guy with oversized shoes holding a large key along with some mary sue and an emo kid is just innovation right there unf unf unf

Saraibre Ryu
07-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Oy, I find this debate rather...illogical.

Kingdom Hearts is a crossover. The Final Fantasy series makes up half of what Kingdom Hearts is. The other half is Disney, and Disney had some good stuff. So, we're putting up a great RPG, against what it makes up half of? Makes no sense.

They're both great. Final Fantasy is extremely fun, but some people have a problem with it's all over the place. I personally don't but there are only a certain few Final Fantasy games that actually link. Some of it is similar stuff, or stuff brached off. Nevertheless Final Fantasy is awesome.

Now Kingdom Hearts is awesome too because it's original. I mean, how many crossover games are there acually out there in publication with a good story, great characters and such? Those arcade fighters aren't up to par with what Kingdom Hearts did in my opinion. Okay, Batman versus Wolverine. Really? I mean, it's not that great. Sure, they're remaking or have made stuff like DC vs Mortal Combat, but really, the story is not as inovative as what KH did.

There are...three KH games out on the market now, and we're getting two more in the next year or more. Honestly, if you're sacking FF but love KH, it makes no sense to me. Like I said, FF makes up half of what KH is. The other way around makes a bit more sense but still.

Also, Riku is NOT an emo, and Kairi is not a Marie Sue. Why do people stereotype darker characters as emo's? I mean, they're characters. Everyone on the earth is a character, so every slightly dark person is an emo? No, they aren't.

'Unbirths' are before the KH original story. Birth by Sleep is a prologue to the original story, since that is where they are featured. So, really, they're doing things all over the place. (Which is weird)

Ridley
07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Screw Disney characters and Sora, I'd rather have Cecil and Kain.
This.

Winter
07-08-2009, 09:03 PM
I agree with ID Saraibre Ryu here, it's totally illogical to ask which is better--they include FF in KH and they're done by the same company, but KH had a little mixed in with the Disney thing, which I thought was kind of cool. It proves Disney isn't all crappy.

Nirvash
07-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Kingdom Hearts.

Final Fantasy 1-12 (Especially 12) is uninteresting and Crisis Core was garbage.

I was about to laugh and rage one after the other, but then I saw it was you who posted. 10/10

Also, I do agree with your post which is why I rated it 10/10. KH is indeed superior in every way.

Operative
07-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Final Fantasy.

This guy is one reason: click me for hot pics. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZoe-r9qb0&feature=related)

Minorin
07-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Final Fantasy FTW, especially if you put any KH game up agianst Crisis Core. There is just no comparison. Better storyline, better gameplay, better graphics, and Zack Fair could beat down Sora without that Buster Sword.

Exactly. KH was good, but KH2 wasn't very good. Crisis Core was amazing and FFXIIII is something I look forward to.
EDIT: Text was weird.

Willow
07-21-2009, 06:25 AM
I loved Final Fantasy X, but I also like KH. They were both awesome for different reason. I like the story most for FFX, but I like the fighting best in KH.

Because of Yuna I have to pick FF.

I still need to play FFXII(I think) but i don't have a PS anymore. I don't plan on getting a PS3 either.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
07-25-2009, 06:13 AM
Oy, I find this debate rather...illogical.

Kingdom Hearts is a crossover. The Final Fantasy series makes up half of what Kingdom Hearts is. The other half is Disney, and Disney had some good stuff. So, we're putting up a great RPG, against what it makes up half of? Makes no sense.

They're both great. Final Fantasy is extremely fun, but some people have a problem with it's all over the place. I personally don't but there are only a certain few Final Fantasy games that actually link. Some of it is similar stuff, or stuff brached off. Nevertheless Final Fantasy is awesome.

Now Kingdom Hearts is awesome too because it's original. I mean, how many crossover games are there acually out there in publication with a good story, great characters and such? Those arcade fighters aren't up to par with what Kingdom Hearts did in my opinion. Okay, Batman versus Wolverine. Really? I mean, it's not that great. Sure, they're remaking or have made stuff like DC vs Mortal Combat, but really, the story is not as inovative as what KH did.

There are...three KH games out on the market now, and we're getting two more in the next year or more. Honestly, if you're sacking FF but love KH, it makes no sense to me. Like I said, FF makes up half of what KH is. The other way around makes a bit more sense but still.

Also, Riku is NOT an emo, and Kairi is not a Marie Sue. Why do people stereotype darker characters as emo's? I mean, they're characters. Everyone on the earth is a character, so every slightly dark person is an emo? No, they aren't.

'Unbirths' are before the KH original story. Birth by Sleep is a prologue to the original story, since that is where they are featured. So, really, they're doing things all over the place. (Which is weird)

This. Why so many people ignored this post is beyond me.

So, both for me.

manga1313
07-26-2009, 12:30 PM
i change wht i sed before about being equal final fantasy is way better

Eun Min
07-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Final Fantasy! I love their music.