PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson: Dead

DragoniteMistress
06-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Just hit the news not even 10 minutes ago, Michael Jackson is reported dead *gasp*.
Yeah, it's true.

He was found unconscious and sent to the hospital around 6 pm EST in a coma, and died around 6:24 pm EST, or what would be 3:24 pm in his time zone.

Other random news, Farrah Fawcett died this morning, too.

Oh the loss :(

Full news article:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmz.com %2F2009%2F06%2F25%2Fmichael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest%2F

Hatchet
06-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Farrah Fawcett. Now Michael Jackson. Wow. Tragic. I really loved Michael Jackson. He was a pop genius.
Truly one of the greatest performers ever.

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson. You shall always be remembered.

Vaughn
06-25-2009, 10:33 PM
Woah, I didn't see that coming!

No more kids for you, MJ. So long, King of Pop?

R.I.P.

Loyal Kingdra
06-25-2009, 10:34 PM
RIP, person I never heard of.

Gokudera-Kun
06-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Lol, I just heard that too. I never expected it to be a heart attack. I think he and David Carredy(Kill Bill) should've traded the way they died, if you heard that story.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-25-2009, 10:35 PM
God stepped in to save the children.

The Jr Trainer
06-25-2009, 10:35 PM

You best be trollin'

And poor weird man!

Gokudera-Kun
06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Lol, I wonder if the kid from Home Alone is in his will.

TeirusuFX
06-25-2009, 10:37 PM
He was great when he was a singer.

The final judgement has been made.

♪プルル看護長♪
♫Pururu Kangocho♫

Kayla Ann
06-25-2009, 10:38 PM
He is not dead, he is in a Coma (accourdin to insiders and news channels)

EDIT:
Nevermind he is dead now :O

Hatchet
06-25-2009, 10:39 PM

LA Times has confirmed that he has died.

ReclusiveDemon
06-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Good night, sweet King of Pop.

Hoshika
06-25-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm pretty sure he would be gone by now, you know...

Anastasia-R
06-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Rest.In.Peace, Michael Jackson, King of Pop. =[
And then R.I.P to Farrah Fawcett, too. D=

TheEvilDookie
06-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Makes you wonder if the kids will still make jokes about him in a few years.

Vaughn
06-25-2009, 10:49 PM

That's what CNN said.

Orthar
06-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Deaths come in 3's.

ReclusiveDemon
06-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Tonight at 10: Nick Jonas O.D.'s on cocaine.

Angela
06-25-2009, 10:59 PM
RIP Michael and RIP Farrah... This is just so sad....

Gokudera-Kun
06-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Deaths come in 3's.
The Tript of the week has already been completed.(Ed McMahon, Jackson, Farrah)

Shadow Eevee
06-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Rest in Peace Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. I wonder if there will be some long 'Anna Nicole Smith' type drama after this.

Bryce
06-25-2009, 11:01 PM

EDIT:
Nevermind he is dead now :O

I lol'd at this... Dunno why.

This.

Poor Farrah Fawcett. And meh, sorry, Michael?

Pokemon_Ron
06-25-2009, 11:09 PM
dang this is sad. his song beat it was a classic [although fall out boys covered version was better].
rip mj

Snow Fairy Sugar
06-25-2009, 11:12 PM
RIP Michael Jackson; came as a slight shock to me.

Cucumber
This death just saved 50 kids lives. No more Jesus juice for MJ :P

Sticks and Stones
I don't listen to him much; but that's sad! Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

Orthar
06-25-2009, 11:13 PM
The Tript of the week has already been completed.(Ed McMahon, Jackson, Farrah)

That would be what I was referring to.

Operative
06-25-2009, 11:13 PM
I just cried.

I'm not even joking. This to me is... like Chris Crocker to Britney Spears. Except a little less serious...

spartan117
06-25-2009, 11:16 PM
He was like one of the most influential figures on the music industry. Pretty sad that he died

Operative
06-25-2009, 11:18 PM
He was like one of the most influential figures on the music industry. Pretty sad that he died

Definitely better than most music they have these days.

Okami-Chan
06-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Seriously? :shocked: Didn't see that coming.
My principal is a huge fan of the guy haha.
I never really listened to him, but you gotta admit, his Thriller dance was awesome. RIP MJ.
Farrah Fawcett: never heard of her, but RIP to her, too. :ermm:

Raschy
06-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Definitely better than most music they have these days.
I agree, even though I was born in this generation, I still enjoy my Thriller 25 on my iPod more than my Rap/Country/Rock/Ect. from now. Poor poor Micheal, Rest in Peace. I hope Blankie will be ok with it.

Broderick
06-25-2009, 11:27 PM

Don't try and cheer us up, please.

I can imagine the funeral:
"As we commend this pop star to the earth, may I say, HEE-HEE!"
Seriously though, Michael Jackson had some great music, he'll always be remembered. It's sad that most people identify him with his doings with little boys.

Operative
06-25-2009, 11:27 PM
I hope Blankie will be ok with it.

Is that the most epic sentence or not?

I'll always have that piece of P.Y.T stuck in my head.

" P-Y-T, Pretty Young Thing! I want to love you! "

Fierce Deity
06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
His heart poofed.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson; Thriller was always one of my favorites. D:

Poring
06-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Rest in peace, MJ. I'll miss your earlier self.

sceptile 100
06-25-2009, 11:48 PM
R.I.P and all your good songs with horrible remakes
:sad:

Shozuka
06-25-2009, 11:54 PM
Of all the things you think about, Michael Jackson dying is the last thing on the list.

We'll all miss you, Michael Jackson. Rest in peace.

TotodileHop24
God, I just heard about this on AOL recently. How very sad... and Farrah too... what a depressing day for the celebrity world.

We'll all miss you both... ; ;

Beyourownhero
Such a shame. He was the best singer and dancer I've ever heard. I take back all the jokes I made about him. R.I.P Micheal.

Lord Fedora
06-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Why exactly are we discussing the death of the King of Pedo Pop?

sceptile 100
06-25-2009, 11:59 PM
God, I just heard about this on AOL recently. How very sad... and Farrah too... what a depressing day for the celebrity world.

We'll all miss you both... ; ;

farrah died too. it is a bad day

Operative
06-26-2009, 12:01 AM

Because he's better than butter on toast.

Gokudera-Kun
06-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Because he touched us all in one way or another.

Grassy_Aggron
06-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Apparently the 911 call was made around 12:30 P.M. Jackson has collapsed at home, and paramedics found him not breathing. They couldn't revive him.

Also, according to news...He hadn't been feeling well for the past few days. I guess he was cold all the time.

But, yeah. Cardiac arrest.

Rest in piece, King of Pop. You had very good songs, and were an excellent dancer. My sister did the same dance as you did, and won a beauty pageant thanks to you.

Your poor sister, and three children...They will surely miss you.

EDIT: Poor Farrah! Never knew her, but my mom said she worked on Charlie's Angel. Poor girl. Garth Brooks better not be the next to go...T^T

Vaughn
06-26-2009, 12:06 AM
In CNN, they said in a couple of weeks from now, if Micheal Jackson hadn't died, he would started this long-awaited tour.

fullmetal
06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Sucks losing a music icon such as himself.

R.I.P MJ.

Operative
06-26-2009, 12:29 AM
In CNN, they said in a couple of weeks from now, if Micheal Jackson hadn't died, he would started this long-awaited tour.

Looks like that's never going to be fulfilled. They all get their money back, amirite?

He was on a tour in England right?

Vaughn
06-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Looks like that's never going to be fulfilled. They all get their money back, amirite?

He was on a tour in England right?

I don't know I just saw it on CNN.

Operative
06-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Ever since his death his website (http://www.michaeljackson.com/) has just beena picture of the King of Pop. No enter splash. No clickable links. Just a picture is left.

Orthar
06-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Apparently the 911 call was made around 12:30 P.M. Jackson has collapsed at home, and paramedics found him not breathing. They couldn't revive him.

Also, according to news...He hadn't been feeling well for the past few days. I guess he was cold all the time.

But, yeah. Cardiac arrest.

Rest in piece, King of Pop. You had very good songs, and were an excellent dancer. My sister did the same dance as you did, and won a beauty pageant thanks to you.

Your poor sister, and three children...They will surely miss you.

EDIT: Poor Farrah! Never knew her, but my mom said she worked on Charlie's Angel. Poor girl. Garth Brooks better not be the next to go...T^T

Next is either going to be Patrick Swayze or Walter Cronkite.

Gokudera-Kun
06-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Next is either going to be Patrick Swayze or Walter Cronkite.
Yeah, that's what the guys at the local radio station have been saying. Of course, there is the tript though. So chances are they'll both go and take one more with them next week.

Charizard Michelle
06-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow, I can't say that I saw this coming or expected it. The closest thing that our generation had to an Elvis has now kicked the bucket. Maybe it is saying a bit too much by comparing him to Elvis but you can't disagree that Micheal Jackson did impacted the music scene. We have just witness the moment of a great musician departure. Even though this man had done some crazy things and done things that could be called heinous, the guy still was a moving force in getting today's music scene where it is today.

I really was in shock. I got a hint of it before leaving work when I saw Jackson's name on the side bar thing on Twitter but thought nothing about it. Famous people tend to get on there. LIttle did I knew it was because Jackson had died. Then I heard something right when I turned my car on but I wasn't listening and only began listening when I caught the backend. Still I heard the source was TMZ and didn't have faith in it. MInutes later it was confirm but ABC and that was enough to prove to me that Jackson was gone. Got to say that is some deep stuff. I only wish I had some of his music on my iPod to play.

Got to say he died at a bad time. Micheal Jackson was working on a comeback with a new CD and concerts. I was really looking forward to it because I knew it was going to be the greatest comeback that I will ever see or just one heck of a ride on the craziest train wreak ever. Shame we won't get to see this because as a spectator fan of music it would have been cool. Guess all we get now is a Best of Micheal Jackson and some sort of major release of the CD he was working on.

spartan117
06-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Wow theyre like playing his music everywhere as a tribute to him.

Black Label
06-26-2009, 01:11 AM
You know, it was never proven that he played with little boys, so I don't know why thats how all my friends used to know him as.

R.I.P. MJ. You will be missed.

Lonsie
06-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Michael AND Jackson are dead? How will the forum continue?

Oh wait, that Michael Jackson.

Operative
06-26-2009, 01:19 AM
You know, it was never proven that he played with little boys, so I don't know why thats how all my friends used to know him as.

R.I.P. MJ. You will be missed.

It's because they don't know the real story. They listen to tabloids and expect it to always be true.

He was proven innocent for all of the cases.

Apocrypha
06-26-2009, 01:28 AM
lulz

ReclusiveDemon
06-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Garth Brooks better not be the next to go..
I really wish he would.

Black Hawk
06-26-2009, 01:36 AM
RIP, Michael.

And to all you people cracking pedo jokes and stuff, the guy was one of the most influential and greatest artists ever. And he's dead. Have a little respect and at least wait until tomorrow :\

iChaos
06-26-2009, 01:48 AM
RIP, Michael.

And to all you people cracking pedo jokes and stuff, the guy was one of the most influential and greatest artists ever. And he's dead. Have a little respect and at least wait until tomorrow :\
Tell em' Black Hawk, I feel bad I take every joke I made about him back.

iReign
06-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Yeah, what BH said.

For now, and possibly for a very long time, I will refrain from MJ jokes. Even though they were never really that funny.

R.I.P. :sad:

Black Label
06-26-2009, 02:08 AM
His charges were never proven that he did all that stuff. Calm down. Now you can go to sleep knowing he was an awesome dude, and a possible Elvis of our time. A bit less, but yes.

Grassy_Aggron
06-26-2009, 02:17 AM
I really wish he would.

Don't say that! Garth has had a large impact on music as well, you know. We don't need another icon to die.

Sheesh...I still remember when Steve Irwin died 0o Man...Michael's song, "Earth", and the video that went with it...Deep stuff. Really sad-I outright balled my eyes out.

There is only one thing I didn't like about him. His nose XD But if it made him happy, then it's fine with me.

Shozuka
06-26-2009, 03:34 AM
Wow, it just struck me five hours after I found out. Michael Jackson is dead. I'm not emotional or anything, but it's just crazy. I'm going to lay off the Michael Jackson jokes for quite a while. The king of pop has died. We'll never read another death rumor ever again, because it's over. When my father was coming home from work, he found out the news from his brother. He immediately told us that he died. At first, I thought it was just a rumor. When my mother and I went online, the first thing we saw were the words 'Michael Jackson' and 'dead'. Many people hoped for a triumph after what happened, but it was too late. It was his time to die.

It's been one heck of a ride, Michael Jackson. It's time to hit the exit.

R.I.P.

scubasteveE
06-26-2009, 05:10 AM
R.I.P MJ

This just happen at the wrong time. I was getting ready to make a gif animation of jynx evolving into him. Oh well(Ok that's my last joke for awhile)

But it's kind of ironic how that State Farm commercial that feature's the Jackson 5's song "I'll be there" came out recently, and this happens.

Disruption
06-26-2009, 05:14 AM
I find it oh-so-funny that everyone admits to making jokes about him, and are now like, "I'm gonna stop now!".

Just because he dies, you all start to feel bad. I don't see much sense in that.

By the way, I don't care for him, dead or alive.

cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
06-26-2009, 05:31 AM
Is no one remembering Ed McMahon?

Maleficent
06-26-2009, 05:52 AM
God, this is just sad. He was a great dancer, great singer and just a generally great man overall. Even though he went strange at the end, I hold a great respect for him. One of the greatest men this past century in my opinion. I think that one of his most famous songs can sum up his last few years on this Earth, and his latest tour and that would be 'Don't Stop Until You Get Enough'. i'm crying right now :] Ah, the moonwalk. You know, I could never ever do that and it must've been tremendously hard for him to do so anyway. Let alone his other moves, a true addition to the world of dance. And speaking of additions, his music. So inspiring, so catchy...just perfect. My parents grew up listening to him, and her truly deserves the spot of King of Pop

R.I.P Michael Jackson, you legend.

and oh rest in peace fawcett tap

Raine
06-26-2009, 06:37 AM

Son, they're making jokes about him right now.

OKAY, so everyone has mourned about Michael's death, now I must point another very sad thing out. It took Michael Jackson dying for MTV to quit playing their reality bullcrap and let me hear some actual music. It took Michael Jackson dying for BET to quit playing that...GARBAGE and actually play some real music for once.

Other than that? A sad day for the music industry. But then, the music industry has been sad for the better part of the last 20 years.

karmachameleon
06-26-2009, 06:58 AM
Really sad that he died, just like Bernie Mac did last year, our of nowhere. Rest in peace. I'll miss all of those great Quincy-funk beats that you had in the 80s.

SaMaster14
06-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Yo... I was RIGHT there... his house is really close to mine(he lived in Bel-Air, which is extremely close to the area I live in). PLUS, I am at a medical conference where he was taken(UCLA), so I was there with all the paparazzi and stuff.
We got some cool videos, and captured a fist fight from two press reporters, and got some words from his doctor.

And off course, I got in some press pictures/video

But on topic, it was really sad, even with all he did, he was a good performer, and no person deserves to die so suddenly. At UCLA, the fraternity guys were on the roofs blasting his songs and stuff.

Oh... and Farrah Fawcett also died this morning in Santa Monic

Gokudera-Kun
06-26-2009, 07:30 AM
Son, they're making jokes about him right now.

OKAY, so everyone has mourned about Michael's death, now I must point another very sad thing out. It took Michael Jackson dying for MTV to quit playing their reality bullcrap and let me hear some actual music. It took Michael Jackson dying for BET to quit playing that...GARBAGE and actually play some real music for once.

Other than that? A sad day for the music industry. But then, the music industry has been sad for the better part of the last 20 years.
That big paragraph is the irony in all of this. Like Disruption said, people are "No way, take it back" and quitting something they do. I started laughing when I scanned the radio stations. One of them had this little bit they that involved Michael Jackson Pedo jokes, and then this news comes and all of a sudden the same guy that did the skit was playing a Jackson Tribute. I believe the radio station I listened to had the perfect point: "They do it for ratings." People are willing to change their ways just because they are afraid of what others might think.

On that note, I would like to say this: it is always sad to hear somebody go. I don't really listen to Pop, but I knew what the Thriller was. That's really saying something, considering that was before my time and out of my taste in music. On a somewhat similar note: I wonder how many Youtubers dance the Thriller in memory of him.

Graceful_Suicune
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
It's absolutely tragic. D: He's the kinda guy you'd never expect to die... :sad:

It's just, yeah... *repeats everyone else's comments except the...bad ones D:<*

R.I.P., Michael.

~Xanthe.

Splishee
06-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Rest in peace, Michael. You lived a sad life, forced into show business at such a young, tender age - and ridiculed and mocked whilst he was in the spotlight. And those allegations were just terrible. I truly believe that the molestation charges were from money-hungry parents who were able to expertly twist their children's words and make them admit to certain events. But that's a whole other discussion.

Would it be really disrespectful to write a joke I received in a text message today?

Because... I saw a really funny one...

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-26-2009, 10:15 AM

You never heard of him?! :O

He'd have done so long ago if he really wanted to "step in to save the children". And that's assuming Michael was even guilty of this in the first place.

And tell me again how this relates to this thread's topic?

Don't try and cheer us up, please.

I can imagine the funeral:
"As we commend this pop star to the earth, may I say, HEE-HEE!"
Seriously though, Michael Jackson had some great music, he'll always be remembered. It's sad that most people identify him with his doings with little boys.

Why a "HEE-HEE!"? :eh:

But yeah, he will be remembered forever. He's the king of pop after all.

Of all the things you think about, Michael Jackson dying is the last thing on the list.

We'll all miss you, Michael Jackson. Rest in peace.

Well yeah, I expected him to live to 70 at least. He died so early, like so many other famous people.

Sigh. Time heals all wounds, but it also kills.

Because he's the King of Pop. Okay, was.

Looks like they're in for an eternal wait. D:

It's because they don't know the real story. They listen to tabloids and expect it to always be true.

He was proven innocent for all of the cases.

And the stigma remains. They say that MJ was acquitted due to corruption. THERE WAS NO PROOF THAT HE DID IT! Oh, and tabloids continue posting what they believe is true to make money. :(

lulz

4 word rule.

Yeah, what BH said.

For now, and possibly for a very long time, I will refrain from MJ jokes. Even though they were never really that funny.

R.I.P. :sad:

I didn't even know they existed. :O

His charges were never proven that he did all that stuff. Calm down. Now you can go to sleep knowing he was an awesome dude, and a possible Elvis of our time. A bit less, but yes.

Wasn't Elvis of a different genre?

Don't say that! Garth has had a large impact on music as well, you know. We don't need another icon to die.

Sheesh...I still remember when Steve Irwin died 0o Man...Michael's song, "Earth", and the video that went with it...Deep stuff. Really sad-I outright balled my eyes out.

There is only one thing I didn't like about him. His nose XD But if it made him happy, then it's fine with me.

DON'T remind me of Steve's death. D:

Many people hoped for a triumph after what happened, but it was too late. It was his time to die.=

Triumph? :O

I find it oh-so-funny that everyone admits to making jokes about him, and are now like, "I'm gonna stop now!".

Just because he dies, you all start to feel bad. I don't see much sense in that.

By the way, I don't care for him, dead or alive.

He didn't deserve these jokes to begin with. I can understand why they have such feelings.

Rest in peace, Michael. Away from the jokes that make fun of you. DD:

ronjocox
06-26-2009, 10:23 AM
All I can say is this:

unexpected/10

R.I.P MJ.

Gem N Ems
06-26-2009, 10:34 AM
I heard about this this morning. *nods*

Aww, RIP Michael Jackson. D:

I never really listened to him, but I know he was good.

And the jokes have already been circulating around my school. >_> We got flooded with tonnes today.

Dark Lightning
06-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Heard it on the news this morning. RIP Michael Jackson. His songs were amazing and he truly was the King of Pop.

The Doctor
06-26-2009, 03:25 PM
I would never thought that Michael would go away like that.

R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958-2009

He now joins the ranks of Elvis and John Lennon.

-Darkness

Vaughn
06-26-2009, 03:26 PM
I turned on my radio last night, in hopeful for music, but they were playing Michael Jackson's greatest hits and songs all night.

Skylands
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
That would explain why all yesterday the radio stations played his music.

Raine
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
I turned on my radio last night, in hopeful for music, but they were playing Michael Jackson's greatest hits and songs all night.

Why the **** would you turn on your radio for music? That's like turning on CNN for comedy. There's a chance it'll be there, but it's most likely dull and/or distasteful if it is.

Cookie Monsta
06-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Its unfortunate his heart just couldnt 'beat it', sorry for the morbid jokes but may Allah truely rest your soul in absolute peace, no one deserves to die at such an age tragicaly.

Orthar
06-26-2009, 03:55 PM
You never heard of him?! :O

He'd have done so long ago if he really wanted to "step in to save the children". And that's assuming Michael was even guilty of this in the first place.

And tell me again how this relates to this thread's topic?

Why a "HEE-HEE!"? :eh:

But yeah, he will be remembered forever. He's the king of pop after all.

Well yeah, I expected him to live to 70 at least. He died so early, like so many other famous people.

Sigh. Time heals all wounds, but it also kills.

Because he's the King of Pop. Okay, was.

Looks like they're in for an eternal wait. D:

And the stigma remains. They say that MJ was acquitted due to corruption. THERE WAS NO PROOF THAT HE DID IT! Oh, and tabloids continue posting what they believe is true to make money. :(

4 word rule.

I didn't even know they existed. :O

Wasn't Elvis of a different genre?

DON'T remind me of Steve's death. D:

Triumph? :O

He didn't deserve these jokes to begin with. I can understand why they have such feelings.

Rest in peace, Michael. Away from the jokes that make fun of you. DD:

Wow, way to quote every single member on the forum.

This thread needs some lulz:

"Micheal Jackson whispered a brief message to the paramedics before reaching the hospital...'put me in the children's ward.'

It is believed that Michael Jackson has died of food poisoning...He had been eating 12 year old nuts."

Gokudera-Kun
06-26-2009, 03:58 PM

"Micheal Jackson whispered a brief message to the paramedics before reaching the hospital...'put me in the children's ward.'

It is believed that Michael Jackson has died of food poisoning...He had been eating 12 year old nuts."
It was 12-year weiners, but still.

This DJ had us going. This guy called in laughing about it, and the DJ says that the Jacksons are suing because they took him to the wrong hospital. We all start freaking out, he holds for the gasp. Then he says they should've taken him to the children's ward and he would've perked up right away, "Have a died and gone to Heaven? Tee-hee-hee!"

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Why the **** would you turn on your radio for music? That's like turning on CNN for comedy. There's a chance it'll be there, but it's most likely dull and/or distasteful if it is.

Well, it so happens that the radio has music now. And I always get music from my radio where I'm from. :P

Its unfortunate his heart just couldnt 'beat it', sorry for the morbid jokes but may Allah truely rest your soul in absolute peace, no one deserves to die at such an age tragicaly.

Well, maybe that counts as an MJ joke. XP

Seriously though, to die so early... Wait. Allah? You're Muslim? :O

Well, well. And I didn't quote everyone here, for your information. :P

-Pichu Boy-
06-26-2009, 05:08 PM
It is said that Michael Jackson died because he tripped over the baby's pram. But please, Don't Blame it on the Buggy Couldn't resist.

It's sad to see someone go like this, especially since he was a really good singer. R.I.P King of Pop.

EDIT: My brother wanted me to post. He thinks it'd be funny if Thriller started playing at the funeral and Michael Jackson comes back to life, breaks out of his coffin and starts dancing, since he's a monster zombie thing in the video :P

Dark Lightning
06-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Well, well. And I didn't quote everyone here, for your information. :P
Your posts are usually very long. That's obviously what he was getting at.
I don't see how people can make jokes about him. MJ was an amazing person. I'm never going to forget his amazing hits like Thriller and Bad. Those are some of my favourite songs.
And yeah, he wasn't proved to have been a rapist/whatever.

Gokudera-Kun
06-26-2009, 05:13 PM
What's really sad is the quality of Thriller Gif's I found through Google.

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt210/Mpenziwe83/Michael%20Jackson%20Gif/7035957_m.gif

Not worthy of being my current sig. Anybody got a better one?

Edit: LOL BANDWITH EXCEEDED FAIL.

Soda
06-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Crap

Dude, you live in Singapore, get out of American affairs and stop quoting us. D:<

Oh, and, r.i.p.

[I still say he'll rise from the dead and be black again. :smile:]

Gokudera-Kun
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Dude, you live in Singapore, get out of American affairs and stop quoting us. D:<

Oh, and, r.i.p.

Lol, there's been rumors surfacing that Michael faked it. They argue that he has the Plastic Surgeon to be "re-born".

Stardy
06-26-2009, 06:23 PM
http://j.photos.cx/michaeljackson-3a1.jpg

¬.¬

Nah, seriously though, I was a fan, and respect what he has done for the music world. Most of my family where huge fans and had all his records/CD's, which tended to get played a lot. I liked some/most of the songs I have heard from him, and yeah, sad day for the music business.

R.I.P. MJ.

Rawwr
06-26-2009, 08:22 PM
R
I
P

Michael Jackson. :'(

Sebastien Loeb
06-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Rest in peace MJ, I don't believe an artist able it will exist to replace it in her style.

Charbok
06-26-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm miffed by the media's obsession with Michael Jackson. There is blood in the streets of Tehran and the governor of South Carolina is f***ing Argentinean women, but all NPR is telling me is how great MJ was. RIP, but let's move on please.

ReclusiveDemon
06-26-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm miffed by the media's obsession with Michael Jackson. There is blood in the streets of Tehran and the governor of South Carolina is f***ing Argentinean women, but all NPR is telling me is how great MJ was. RIP, but let's move on please.
Mmmm... Nnnnope. Let's not.

In fact, let's all obsess about this for another week. Maybe ten days.

Sure he's been irrelevant and a joke for the last fourteen years, but now he's dead and that's all that matters. ;_;

Limelight
06-26-2009, 09:24 PM
This death just saved 50 kids lives. No more Jesus juice for MJ :P

Khajmer you are also a stupid nub.

gtfo you nub

MJ haters gtfo you aren't a fan of Michael's. I was a huge fan of Michael, and I'm really upset about this. I'm working on a tribute website in his honor. I'm a true MJ fan, and I wanted to see him at the 'This Is It' shows...

R.I.P Michael Jackson, gone but never forgotten

:sad:

Orthar
06-27-2009, 12:29 AM
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9337/1246020562995.jpg

Gokudera-Kun
06-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Mmmm... Nnnnope. Let's not.

In fact, let's all obsess about this for another week. Maybe ten days.

Sure he's been irrelevant and a joke for the last fourteen years, but now he's dead and that's all that matters. ;_;
Reverend Al Sharpton said the perfect thing that describes my opinion: "Where the Hell were these people before he died?" Twenty bucks said half the people on tv and the radio would have made a pedophile joke if you mentioned Michael Jackson.

Kendo
06-27-2009, 01:55 AM
I'm not entirely sure how I should feel. On the one hand he made great music in his prime, but on the other hand he scared the crap outta me. Well, now the nmedia's pouncing all over it and al the radio's talking about is Michael. Irritates me especially because I was on a long car ride. O_o Now my MJ-related nightmares can, hopefully, draw to a close. Expect a documentary about him this summer! *shiny teeth*

I think I have more sympathy for Farrah Fawcett's death (which is also quite unfortunate) than his. Her soul is being ignored...?

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Your posts are usually very long. That's obviously what he was getting at.
I don't see how people can make jokes about him. MJ was an amazing person. I'm never going to forget his amazing hits like Thriller and Bad. Those are some of my favourite songs.
And yeah, he wasn't proved to have been a rapist/whatever.

No, they're just more usual for me than for most others. I also post short ones more than long ones, actually.

Oh, and, r.i.p.

I would if my country's newspapers didn't print the news. >_> And you're quite contradictory here. He can't rest in peace and still rise from the dead at the same time...

Actually, I'd prefer the latter too, but I actually know it won't happen. So once again, rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

I think I have more sympathy for Farrah Fawcett's death (which is also quite unfortunate) than his. Her soul is being ignored...?

This thread's not about her. :X

Gokudera-Kun
06-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Exactly, and what of Ed McMahon? Michael isn't the only one to die this week. :/

@Charbok: xD, I heard that story.

Kendo
06-27-2009, 02:38 AM
This thread's not about her. :X
I know that. *pouts and points to other stuff I posted*

But a bunch of other people died this week and the media buzz is just crowding around Michael. Despite how much of a musical genius he was considered to be, shouldn't we be mourning these OTHER losses as well? I think I heard two media messages today and yesterday saying something about Farrah, and NOTHING of Ed McMahon, but there have been nearly uncountable messages about MJ.

Maleficent
06-27-2009, 03:55 AM
Btw, not mine, lol.

I'm sick and tired of reading jokes about Michael Jackson being a "pedophile" and being "99% plastic". Do you guys have any idea what kind of an impact on the world he made? Despite his reputation as a child molester, if it weren't for him, probably more than half of the music on your little iPods wouldn't exist. He influenced hip hop, pop and R&B artists including Mariah Carey, Usher, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and R. Kelly. Ever hear of them? No kidding you have. If it weren't for Michael, Justin Timberlake most likely wouldn't have been in NSYNC, who inspired some artists of today. He began doing professional music at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5, who was one of the biggest groups of that time, who ALSO inspired and influenced many artists of today. Five of his albums are among the best selling albums of the world. He was the first African American entertainer to amass a strong crossover following on MTV, donated and raised millions of dollars for 39 charities, was one of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, won 13 Grammy Awards, had 13 number one singles in his solo career--more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era, and had sold 750 million records worldwide (courtesy of Wikipedia). Not to mention the fact that his comeback tour in the UK set for next month had 50 dates set up -- all were sold out within a matter of minutes. Is this not a man of great talent? Should we let one thing that had happened in 2005 (that he was proven not guilty for) ruin everything this man had built up for 4 decades? I'm not counting when he was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993. The case was closed, due to lack of evidence and he wasn't charged. He was a man of TALENT and greatness. Don't you people get it? Everyone says his face was operated on so many times,that his face was all plastic, and that is why it was white. Erm, news flash! He admitted to having 2 plastic surgeries but they weren't cosmetic. They were for health reasons. And people say he "bleached his skin". Again, this isn't true. He was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus. Both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale.(Thank you, Wiki! The structure of his face changed as well; several surgeons have speculated that Jackson had undergone multiple nasal surgeries, a forehead lift, thinned lips and a cheekbone surgery. Changes to his face were, in part, due to periods of significant weight loss. Jackson lost weight in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body". (Again, from Wiki. I know all of this, I just can't word it as well.) People will believe everything they hear from the media about him, or anyone. But nobody would believe what HE had to say. And even he himself addresses that.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'"
—Michael Jackson

All of these cruel jokes and accusations are what really ticks me off. He was a MAN, people. He has a heart, he had skin, he had eyes. He could see, he could breathe, he could feel. He was a FATHER for god sake. He was a human being, and now he's gone. So what, just because someone doesn't know they're being trashed when they're dead, you think that allows you to trash them even more?! NO! The man is DEAD, people! Open up your eyes and see how cruel you are being! If this was your mom, dad, sister, friend or even someone you just KNEW, would YOU want them being trashed? OF COURSE NOT. He deserves some respect! Let the man finally rest in peace, that's all he deserves after everything he has been through, but all of you are making it worse. Ugh. People make me sick.

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

-- Michael Jackson

Orthar
06-27-2009, 03:58 AM
I'm sick and tired of reading jokes about Michael Jackson being a "pedophile" and being "99% plastic". Do you guys have any idea what kind of an impact on the world he made? Despite his reputation as a child molester, if it weren't for him, probably more than half of the music on your little iPods wouldn't exist. He influenced hip hop, pop and R&B artists including Mariah Carey, Usher, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and R. Kelly. Ever hear of them? No kidding you have. If it weren't for Michael, Justin Timberlake most likely wouldn't have been in NSYNC, who inspired some artists of today. He began doing professional music at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5, who was one of the biggest groups of that time, who ALSO inspired and influenced many artists of today. Five of his albums are among the best selling albums of the world. He was the first African American entertainer to amass a strong crossover following on MTV, donated and raised millions of dollars for 39 charities, was one of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, won 13 Grammy Awards, had 13 number one singles in his solo career--more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era, and had sold 750 million records worldwide (courtesy of Wikipedia). Not to mention the fact that his comeback tour in the UK set for next month had 50 dates set up -- all were sold out within a matter of minutes. Is this not a man of great talent? Should we let one thing that had happened in 2005 (that he was proven not guilty for) ruin everything this man had built up for 4 decades? I'm not counting when he was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993. The case was closed, due to lack of evidence and he wasn't charged. He was a man of TALENT and greatness. Don't you people get it? Everyone says his face was operated on so many times,that his face was all plastic, and that is why it was white. Erm, news flash! He admitted to having 2 plastic surgeries but they weren't cosmetic. They were for health reasons. And people say he "bleached his skin". Again, this isn't true. He was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus. Both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale.(Thank you, Wiki! The structure of his face changed as well; several surgeons have speculated that Jackson had undergone multiple nasal surgeries, a forehead lift, thinned lips and a cheekbone surgery. Changes to his face were, in part, due to periods of significant weight loss. Jackson lost weight in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body". (Again, from Wiki. I know all of this, I just can't word it as well.) People will believe everything they hear from the media about him, or anyone. But nobody would believe what HE had to say. And even he himself addresses that.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'"
—Michael Jackson

All of these cruel jokes and accusations are what really ticks me off. He was a MAN, people. He has a heart, he had skin, he had eyes. He could see, he could breathe, he could feel. He was a FATHER for god sake. He was a human being, and now he's gone. So what, just because someone doesn't know they're being trashed when they're dead, you think that allows you to trash them even more?! NO! The man is DEAD, people! Open up your eyes and see how cruel you are being! If this was your mom, dad, sister, friend or even someone you just KNEW, would YOU want them being trashed? OF COURSE NOT. He deserves some respect! Let the man finally rest in peace, that's all he deserves after everything he has been through, but all of you are making it worse. Ugh. People make me sick.

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

-- Michael Jackson

tl;dr

No one cares.

Sight of the Stars
06-27-2009, 04:00 AM

—Michael Jackson

-- Michael Jackson

Finally, someone sees it the way I do. It's just that I jsut now noticed this thread, so... :dazed:

Yeah, when I heard Micheal Jackson died, I was like:

o-o

No wai.

Maleficent
06-27-2009, 04:04 AM
tl;dr

No one cares.

It's not mine, lawl. I stole it and I forgot to put in at the top that I got it from someone else.

Synester
06-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Its a real shame seeing some of you make fun of him =\. He was some famous guitar player or something the forum would be in utter madness. He was the only good artist alive. There are no good/decent ones alive atm. MJ > All.

genofan96
06-27-2009, 04:56 AM
news said he "Bad touched" a child.

aeria
06-27-2009, 05:09 AM
Just yesterday, I was laughing because there was a manga cover with a picture of a guy who looked exactly like M.J and now he's dead. And I've never heard of that other guy.

R.I.P

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee34/metalg0ds37/RIP.jpg

Volcanflame
06-27-2009, 10:21 AM
I was like, "OMG that was his song!?!?!?!".

RIP Michael Jackson.

-Volcan-

Dryz
06-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Just a little joke I heard today, I chuckled at it.

The doctor with Michael was like "We've got to start CPR!" and the other Doctor was like "No! We need to start heart massaging!"

Michael piped up and was like "Well, you better be startin' something!!"

and anyway, Rest in Peace Micheal Jackson, King of Pop

and Farrah Fawcett, Queen of... umm... Charlies Angels?

Knuckles
06-27-2009, 11:28 AM
i was doing yardwork at my mom's when i heard about this.. i was rather shocked... i've been hearing his songs everywhere... went to McDonalds and thriller was playing. i'll be doing a tribute to him for about the next two weeks...R.I.P Michael..

Limelight
06-27-2009, 07:07 PM
If you want to make a tribute, buy any of his songs. I just bought his album "Off the wall"

Cucumber
06-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Think of things this way guys. Look at all of the icons that died that are still looked up to as of today.

~Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
~Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
~Bradley Nowell (Sublime)
~Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)

They are strongly looked up to as of today, so just imagine how much MJ will be looked up to? He will still inspire just as the above people do. MJ will still be respected.

Orthar
06-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Think of things this way guys. Look at all of the icons that died that are still looked up to as of today.

~Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
~Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
~Bradley Nowell (Sublime)
~Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)

They are strongly looked up to as of today, so just imagine how much MJ will be looked up to? He will still inspire just as the above people do. MJ will still be respected.

Lol. Respected?

None of those names were kiddie fiddlers. And Hendrix is the only one out of those that deserves respect.

Limelight
06-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Lol. Respected?

None of those names were kiddie fiddlers. And Hendrix is the only one out of those that deserves respect.

:susp: Look could you stop with the OH-SO-NEGATIVE comments please? x

It wasn't proved that he did it. Plus, RKelly was video'd fecking an underage girl and he got off very easy.

Cucumber
06-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Lol. Respected?

No, you are just closed minded.

fullmetal
06-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Lol. Respected?

Hey man, how bout you go **** yourself.

All because you don't think they were great doesn't mean they weren't. People are impacted by different things in different ways. No need to bring someone to your pathetic, close minded level.

Orthar
06-27-2009, 08:23 PM

All because you don't think they were great doesn't mean they weren't. People are impacted by different things in different ways. No need to bring someone to your pathetic, close minded level.

Lol.

Don't get all butthurt just because Hendrix is the only one on that list that had talent. Cobaine was mediocre, Nowell was on one album, and Hoon was part of a one hit wonder with the song 'No Rain'.

No need to bring someone with your musical idiocy into this thread.

fullmetal
06-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Lol.

Don't get all butthurt just because Hendrix is the only one on that list that had talent. Cobaine was mediocre, Nowell was on one album, and Hoon was part of a one hit wonder with the song 'No Rain'.

You do know music is of opinion right? So you have no say as to who is good and who isn't you're just an innocent by stander.

Cucumber
06-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Lol.

Wow. I really don't even know what to say to this. I simply stated some examples that are respected even though they are dead and MJ will most likely be the same way. Everyone has an opinion and there really isn't a reason to bash mine all because I think certain people in bands have talent.

Orthar
06-27-2009, 08:29 PM
You do know music is of opinion right? So you have no say as to who is good and who isn't you're just an innocent by stander.

You do know that I can base how much talent someone has by the actual complexity of the songs that were written by artists. Cobaine got recognition because he killed himself. The guy from Sublime got recognition because he OD'd, same with the guy from Blind Melon.

So no, I'm not an innocent bystander.

fullmetal
06-27-2009, 08:32 PM
You do know that I can base how much talent someone has by the actual complexity of the songs that were written by artists. Cobaine got recognition because he killed himself. The guy from Sublime got recognition because he OD'd, same with the guy from Blind Melon.

Still music is a matter of opinion, I really don't know why you seem to not understand that.

Tombi
06-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Most kids these days wouldn't know who Nirvana were if Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself. Cobain had talent for writing songs, but I agree with PainKiller: Hendrix had talent everywhere.

As for Michael Jackson, I don't particularly care. If he wasn't in the music industry, just an ordinary bloke, and accused of those crimes, he'd be banged up in jail before you could say 'shamone'.

Cucumber
06-27-2009, 08:39 PM

Actually if you actually opened up to different types of music they got respected for what they did as did Hendrix.

Cobaine: Really showed people that he didn't care. He is one of the most influential people when it comes to "Being yourself". He had plenty of respect even before he died.

Bradley: The style of what he did was nuts, the way he played, his lyrics, and everything he did to his music was amazing to people.

Hoon: Once again plenty of respect even before the death. One of the best vocalists and lyric writers in my opinion.

As of the style of music, everything is different. Cobain just has a complete different style then the bands that you listen to so he really isn't pathetic. Power Chords are his thing and so is laid back music.

Let people have there opinion without bashing it :/

Once again, MJ R.I.P.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-28-2009, 07:22 AM
Exactly, and what of Ed McMahon? Michael isn't the only one to die this week. :/

@Charbok: xD, I heard that story.

I know that. *pouts and points to other stuff I posted*

But a bunch of other people died this week and the media buzz is just crowding around Michael. Despite how much of a musical genius he was considered to be, shouldn't we be mourning these OTHER losses as well? I think I heard two media messages today and yesterday saying something about Farrah, and NOTHING of Ed McMahon, but there have been nearly uncountable messages about MJ.

This thread's about Michael Jackson. For others, have other threads. BD

tl;dr

No one cares.

I do, and it makes sense. D:<

news said he "Bad touched" a child.

And other news said he was cleared of it.

Just a little joke I heard today, I chuckled at it.

The doctor with Michael was like "We've got to start CPR!" and the other Doctor was like "No! We need to start heart massaging!"

Michael piped up and was like "Well, you better be startin' something!!"

o_O

My elder sister once said, "It's because you are a doctor that I don't trust you!" This sure fits the bill.

Most kids these days wouldn't know who Nirvana were if Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself. Cobain had talent for writing songs, but I agree with PainKiller: Hendrix had talent everywhere.

As for Michael Jackson, I don't particularly care. If he wasn't in the music industry, just an ordinary bloke, and accused of those crimes, he'd be banged up in jail before you could say 'shamone'.

And is that a random word? :O

Oh, that's assuming he's guilty, right? Ordinary person or not, an innocent person would eventually be proved not guilty. But isn't MJ not guilty? :O

Man, how can he rest in peace with so many people still hating him? >_>

ReclusiveDemon
06-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Man, how can he rest in peace with so many people still hating him?
He's dead. He's resting in peace. People still hating him doesn't matter.

MaskedJackal
06-28-2009, 12:51 PM

He's right, though. Sublime was terrible and Kurt Cobain is quite possibly the most overrated musician of all time (besides Tom Morello and Zach De La Rocha).

Cucumber
06-28-2009, 03:02 PM
He's right, though. Sublime was terrible and Kurt Cobain is quite possibly the most overrated musician of all time (besides Tom Morello and Zach De La Rocha).

It's all just opinion people. Just opinions :/.

Scourge of Amaranth
06-28-2009, 04:03 PM
And back to Jackson.... A Death Note did it. D>:

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-29-2009, 01:02 PM
He's dead. He's resting in peace. People still hating him doesn't matter.

I believe he's turning over in his coffin right now...

And back to Jackson.... A Death Note did it. D>:

Really? (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98488) :O

Scourge of Amaranth
06-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Really? (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98488) :O

I posted first.

SiberianTiger
06-30-2009, 08:23 AM
Can't say I liked the guy personally, but for different reasons than I see others dislike him for.

On the other hand, various artist, MTV and music videos pretty much wouldn't exist, or at the very least be like they are today without him, so props to him for that.

Was without doubt the best dancer ever to set foot on soil.

~Isaiah

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-30-2009, 08:25 AM
I don't believe he's dead.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-30-2009, 01:13 PM
I posted first.

I know you did. I asked a question. And you didn't reply. >_>

I don't believe he's dead.

There is proof.

Yggdrasill
06-30-2009, 09:55 PM
If thriller has taught us anything, it's that he isn't dead yet.

On second thought, maybe he is.

Paradigm Shift
06-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Michael Jackson you are an inspiration for this world. You fought but the race was too long. As they say, only the good die young. I love your music and know deeply in my heart that you have now found the peace you so longed for. You will never cease to be a part of this world. Thank you for giving us so many beautiful songs! Sleep, my friend!

Scourge of Amaranth
07-01-2009, 02:37 PM
I know you did. I asked a question. And you didn't reply. >_>

Yes, I did.

>..>

<..<

Charbok
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
There is proof.

Care to share this "proof" with us?

Lol.

You can't keep parading the idea that everyone has to like those who are most talented, Zach. Don't give me "musical idiocy", because it only shows your ignorant side when you continue to believe that only the most talented people are the best musicians. Musiciaship is not a matter of technical ability (If it was we'd all be listening to Opeth and Classical music), it's a matter of writing what you want to hear, and listening to what you want to hear. If your logic was correct, why do I listen to Linkin Park, Flyeaf, etc etc? I don't care if Amon Amarth has the craziest most insane this, or the greatest that ever; Linkin Park sounds better to me, and that's just that. The people on that list are there not because of how good they were at their instruments, rather how much they cared about the music, and how they affected the people that listened. Don't treat them as if they're inherently worse musicians than all the technical pizazz of metal.

Willow
07-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Now that they are playing all those tributes. i am finding out how much I actually liked his music. He was awesome.

Snake Bite
07-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I have not heard an entire jackson song. I extremely dislike what everyone else likes. AKA mainstream. He is so popular, i will leave the room if the music is on. I dont care if i would like it.:tongue:

Willow
07-23-2009, 04:36 PM
He really isn't mainstream anymore, but whatever.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
07-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Care to share this "proof" with us?

I don't need to. It's a fact.

I have not heard an entire jackson song. I extremely dislike what everyone else likes. AKA mainstream.

Mainstream? How is his music mainstream? That's blasphemy.

He is so popular, i will leave the room if the music is on. I dont care if i would like it.:tongue:

Hmm. Is it because the room's too crowded for you and you have claustrophobia?

manga1313
08-07-2009, 09:43 AM
michael jacksons music has gone sooooooooooo popular now

Brit134444
08-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I love his music! I was shocked! He sung my favorite song! {Smooth Criminal!}

R.I.P. MJ....

!CeMAn
09-13-2009, 11:03 PM
He's not dead!

People are gonna be sighting that guy for years.
Like Elvis and ****.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
09-24-2009, 05:12 AM
He's not dead!

People are gonna be sighting that guy for years.
Like Elvis and ****.

Oh, and they'll all turn out to be hoaxes... :X