PDA

View Full Version : Dead

Powerman 6k
06-26-2009, 05:00 PM
http://groupieblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/michael-jackson.jpg

Yes. His death was a tragedy for his fans every where. Michael Jackson /was/ a very smooth criminal. I wanted to make a little dedication thread to him. I know of his death, and it breaks my heart. Why am I not making jokes about this? Because I'm not sick like the rest of you. Michael Jackson was perhaps my favorite singer out of the 80s. The Jackson 5 was astonishing, and his solo career, even more so. No this isn't some fancy-smancy R.I.P thing going around the internet, but I am trying. Now here's how the rules work.

Rule 1- You make a joke about this...His death, his life, etc., then no comprende padre. I won't tolerate it.

Rule 2- Please, relating to Numero Uno, no spamming or flaming of this thread. You hear me? I won't take it.

Rule 3- Discuss Michael Jackson or anything related on here. Please. I won't take B.S.

Vaughn
06-26-2009, 05:05 PM
I just saw 4 music channels, MTV, MTV2, Fuse, and something else, all playing Remember Michael Jackson songs.

Thriller is kill. The video lasts so long, yet it keeps you awake and tuned-in. I love that song of his, and Beat it, as well.

Powerman 6k
06-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Well yes, because he was such a major music icon. Thriller is still to this day my favorite music video. Unlike others, I don't get bored of it easily.

Vaughn
06-26-2009, 05:26 PM
I saw it on Loaded on Fuse.

Thriller is first full video I saw today of Michael Jackson's, and I didn't even bother reaching to the remote and changing it. It was interesting..

Cookie Monsta
06-26-2009, 05:53 PM
I liked Billie Jeans the best, i just think the lyrics and vocals are just so awesome! D:

Stardy
06-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Personally, my favorites by him are Beat It and Smooth Criminal, then Thriller/Billy Jean tied for third.

Shame he died the way he did. Like I said in the other thread and stuff. R.I.P. MJ. )':

lazydaisy
06-27-2009, 12:54 AM
i don't post on here often, and in fact i don't even remember the last time i signed on here, but evan told me i should sign on and post in this thread.

when i first heard about michael jackson's death i was on another forum. several people didn't believe it, and really, neither did i until i saw it on tv. and then i cried - not kidding you - for a couple of minutes.

then i get back on the forum to see nothing else but new jokes made about his death, mostly unoriginal ones making fun of him "touching little boys". first of all, he didn't even do that, and second of all, he's dead, i think it's about time to stop making so many jokes.

okay i'm done now. all i've got to say now is that he will be sorely missed as one of the biggest legends in music.

Powerman 6k
06-29-2009, 11:25 PM
well, I also cried, believe it or not. I haven't gotten tired of his videos, even though I've watched several Michael Jackson music videos on VH1 and Fuse. I personally loved Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal much better, and Beat It and Bad were both amazing. And honestly, I did not know he sang "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough". Amazing song, amazing singer. MJ will surely be missed. And the jokes...are so annoying. Thank you everyone for posting on here. I'm going to allow this thread to stay open, even though it's due past his death. This is now a long running thread :D And oh...Night elves on World of Warcraft. Amazing. Blizzard surely must be proud of the /dance emote of them. Woo!

Operative
06-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Gone Too Soon is a song I will always love.

He wrote and sang the song for an AIDS infected kid, Ryan White, who he befriended before death. Now I think of it as a song to Ryan White, and a song to Michael Jackson.

1958-2009

TheEvilDookie
06-29-2009, 11:49 PM
There's already another thread with over 8 pages on the same topic. :P

Cucumber
06-29-2009, 11:53 PM
So I'm sick because I don't really mind and it didn't effect me that he died?

iReign
06-29-2009, 11:53 PM
I really like to, similar to MJ, just beat it. I beat it when I wake up, and once before bed time!

TheEvilDookie
06-29-2009, 11:55 PM
So I'm sick because I don't really mind and it didn't effect me that he died?
I said the same thing to myself when I read that.
I really like to, similar to MJ, just beat it. I beat it when I wake up, and once before bed time!
me lold

Powerman 6k
06-30-2009, 04:49 AM
There's already another thread with over 8 pages on the same topic. :P
This is a thread I wanted to make for myself. The reason I made it is so I don't get caught up with other peoples' discussions. And iReign, I specifically told you to not make jokes about him on this thread.
And I don't give a damn if it didn't affect you. Don't post crap on my thread. Nice things only. Dick.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-30-2009, 07:13 AM
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/

Cucumber
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
This is a thread I wanted to make for myself. The reason I made it is so I don't get caught up with other peoples' discussions. And iReign, I specifically told you to not make jokes about him on this thread.
And I don't give a damn if it didn't affect you. Don't post crap on my thread. Nice things only. Dick.

I didn't even say anything wrong, there's no reason to call me a dick. I still respect the guy it just really didn't have an impact on me so chill.

iReign
06-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Rule 1- You make a joke about this...His death, his life, etc., then no comprende padre. I won't tolerate it.

Rule 2- Please, relating to Numero Uno, no spamming or flaming of this thread. You hear me? I won't take it.

I was commenting on his song, not him as a person. Also, if you really have all this respect for him, why are you dwelling on his death rather than celebrating his life? I have the up most respect for Michael, but really, is it needed to talk about his death for like days, weeks, etc, afterwords?

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM
This is a thread I wanted to make for myself. The reason I made it is so I don't get caught up with other peoples' discussions.

I wonder if the mods would allow this reasoning to leave this thread open. :X

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/

LIES. Some people just can't accept his death. >_> Quite likely including the doctor in the claim.

Powerman 6k
07-01-2009, 01:50 AM
I honestly don't care. They can shut it down if they want. You're the one spamming in my thread, when clearly, I said "No spamming."

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
07-01-2009, 12:36 PM
I honestly don't care. They can shut it down if they want. You're the one spamming in my thread, when clearly, I said "No spamming."

Eh, I was? Look at the second half of that post.

And even if I was... speak for yourself.