PDA

View Full Version : Rap Battle: Agentofdoom vs. JDV2.0

Agentofdoom
07-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Ok here it goes.
Make it real short 10 lines. 2 verses

all i need is a lil bit/ get it cracking in da club when you hear this s***/ come visit the candy shop/ and take a lick of the real lolipop/ disco inferno will burn you up/ if not Gatman can shut you up/ it's time for the new generation/ I am the doom agent blow you up all you here is boom/ when you try to f*** with the agent of doom
Is this good?

::JD::
07-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Alright? This is rushed and short u might not like it.
Are you trying to be 50 Cent? Anyways.
Let me give ya a little lesson bout this sh**//
The BluInferno is here and he is sick//
You wanna get ta talking on n on like a b****//
Let me show what it's like when a real rapper spits//
Gettin all mad n sh** jus cause I won't quit//
It'll take more than a p**** like you to make me sumbit//
And dude you betta hold tight ta ya trick//
Last night her ass was all over my d***//
And calm betta watch ya self don't trip//
Or else I'll use ya face to empty my clip// G-UNIT!!!

Agentofdoom
07-12-2005, 10:08 PM
I changed my mind a bout another verse/Since your gone I think I'll go first/I'm the best and you the worst/My bullets in your head make a huge burst/You say you the Bluinferno/No man that's just a big no,no/You say I think I'm 50/Come on mandon't be say b****y/After this I guess I'm done/And hope that I won/

07-13-2005, 01:12 AM
Ok, I guess I'll go again.

Ok you must've hit ya head man/
F*** with me and have a shorter lifespan/
Your ass is crazy think your the winner/
I have b***** like you on my plate for dinner/
Many people Thought they could really beat me/
Meanwhile I was beatin their mom's *****/
Betta grow some nuts if you wann step up/
Or end up f*** up in the bed of a pick-up truck/
Step in the ring with I'll go crazy/
Think you survive? Maybe, just Maybe/

!CeMAn
07-13-2005, 02:14 AM
Pinfall on Doom Agent :cool:.

Both competitors displayed much resilience but in the end my decision goes to JD. Lyrically better and clever delivery. Have you been practising, or pre-writing :wink:??

Good job for a first time out, Doom. i've seen worse.

Watch the language, guys :wink:.

07-13-2005, 02:23 AM
Sorry but sometimes I get a little carried away when it comes to language. I'm an Excpliciholic. :biggrin:

!CeMAn
07-13-2005, 03:03 AM
Do you know how difficult it is for me to not cuss when i post here?? When i post lyrics it's like 100x more difficult! But it's good for you. Builds character or whatever :rolleyes:.

07-13-2005, 03:20 AM
I have no idea why people get angry with cussing. If kids learn a new word it widens their vocabulary.

Agentofdoom
07-13-2005, 04:12 AM
Ah, that's ok I didn't excpect to win. He whoops me all the time on YIM. Maybe in time I'll get better. I wanted to see if he would choke in front of others. :wink: I guess that leaves me with a 0/1 record.

07-13-2005, 04:39 AM
Don't worry you should practice I'll help you and give you more tips.

Amaru
07-15-2005, 03:52 PM
I like references but the 50 cent references were overdone. You have like, five or six of em and they arent even blended in. Plus 50 cent sucks. <---my opinion.

If you had just mentioned the candy shop or something and made it blend well it would have pwned, im a big fan of references.