PDA

View Full Version : some questions on pmd2

puzik1
07-27-2009, 06:35 PM
i have some questions
1.how can i know if my pokemon is male or female?
2.how and where can i get dawn stone
3.where can i get moon ribbon or something like this that evolve evee to umbreon l
4.what i need to do to evolve my katabra to alakazam?
5.i got some wonder mail codes,where i need to put them if i want them to work?

Chromatic Alchemist
07-27-2009, 06:52 PM
i have some questions
3.where can i get moon ribbon or something like this that evolve evee to umbreon l

1. Whatever gender you chose.
2. I don't happen to know that.
3. I don't happen to know that.
4. It was some item like the cable link...
5. On the main menu, go to Rescue, I think.

Rawrchu
07-27-2009, 11:29 PM
i have some questions

SAP answered generally well, but maybe I can elaborate. ;]

1. When you go to Chimecho and you click Members, go to a Pokémon from the list and you'll see various information on it. At the very bottom of the information card for the Pokémon is what you'll need to look at. (♂ is male. ♀ is female. Just in case you don't know.)
2. There is no specific location to get a Dawn Stone. You'll have to wait for a mission to appear on the Bulletin Board that has the Dawn Stone as a reward. Missions yielding Evolutionary Items are generally hard. If you don't want the pain of having to do a difficult mission, you can always visit This Website (http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/wondermail.php) for a Wondermail Generator. ;)
3. Look at the above answer.
4. You'll need a Link Cable which can be bought from the Kecleons (I believe) or wait for a mission to appear on the Bulletin Board or use the Wondermail Generator. :)
5. In the Main Menu with the Continue option and what not is, go to Friend Rescue. From there, click Rescue Mail, then Recieve SOS Mail, then Password. And just enter in the password.

Hope the helps you. ^_^