PDA

View Full Version : Me Playing Live Music!

Finch
07-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey guys, was deliberating where to put this, guess "entertainment" fits the bill (though maybe for the wrong reasons XD). I've just started playing with a new band called "Casanova Syndrome", probably not the style of music anyone here would listed to but I digress. We've labelled ourselves as "Indie Prog Emo" as a kind of a half-joke but it's a decent description.

Anyway, check it out- I'm the singer/bassist. Here we are playing Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpfxqEa8CQ)". Don't be too harsh! We're still finding our footing. That, and I was sh**ing myself up until about the final chorus :P

Jack of Clovers
08-01-2009, 03:26 AM
You picked a good song to play. Not bad Finch. I thought it sounded nice.

~Jack~

scubasteveE
08-01-2009, 03:39 AM
Sounded very good Finch, better then most cover songs I've listen too. But Emo?! (I know it's joke :P)

Near
08-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Hey guys, was deliberating where to put this, guess "entertainment" fits the bill (though maybe for the wrong reasons XD). I've just started playing with a new band called "Casanova Syndrome", probably not the style of music anyone here would listed to but I digress. We've labelled ourselves as "Indie Prog Emo" as a kind of a half-joke but it's a decent description.

Anyway, check it out- I'm the singer/bassist. Here we are playing Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpfxqEa8CQ)". Don't be too harsh! We're still finding our footing. That, and I was sh**ing myself up until about the final chorus :P

Aww man Finch, now I can't imagine you as a fat hobo anymore :(.

Finch
08-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Sounded very good Finch, better then most cover songs I've listen too. But Emo?! (I know it's joke :P)
Lol Emo's a dig by the rest of the band at my vocals. It's more apparent in our original tracks.

Thanks guys :D and to Near- all I can say is "GOOD".

Near
08-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Lol Emo's a dig by the rest of the band at my vocals. It's more apparent in our original tracks.

Thanks guys :D and to Near- all I can say is "GOOD".

Oh and Ps. Cool Haircut

PPS. Nice music, it's better then most covers by far.

:oops:

EmBreon
08-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Dude, that's awesome. You guys are great.

You should tell the other guitarist to cheer up, though. He seemed really depressed the whole time, lol.

F.D.
08-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Good Job Finch.

Trying not to be offensive, But I think you sound like Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)

~ Nick .

Finch
08-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Dude, that's awesome. You guys are great.

You should tell the other guitarist to cheer up, though. He seemed really depressed the whole time, lol.
Heh, he's not depressed, he's just concentrating. But I'll let him know :P

And Nick, why would I be offended?

Thanks for the comments :D

Pokemon_Ron
08-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Finch, excellent job on the cover. i loved it :biggrin:

Clutch
08-01-2009, 06:13 PM
That was awesome, bro.

Keep it up!

Finch
08-03-2009, 03:49 AM
Thank you both :D

Now you guys may have already found this so I guess there's no point trying to hide it anymore, though I wasn't too happy with how any of our songs turned out besides the cover. Most of the problems were technical. My bass falls apart in this video- literally. But not too noticeably. Check it out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efc-XOh7tXw).