Agility
Mist

LV63 Charizard
Item: Charcoal
Fly
Blast Burn
Fire Blast
Substitute

P.S. If you want to know how I beat the Poke'mon League it was thanks to my Zapdos.

Iceman3k
07-16-2005, 12:56 PM
LV18 Larvitar
Item: Chesto Berry
Screech
Bite
Sandstorm
Tackle
* - Larvitar can't learn Tackle :susp:
Tell me when it becomes Tyranitar, and I'll do more talking. Because I tired :sleepy:

LV45 Jolteon
Item: Persim Berry
Helping Hand
Shockwave
Pin Missle
Body Slam
* - Completely useless set. It has no Physical Power to work with, and Helping Hand is pointless for an in-game set. Lose Shock Wave for Thunderbolt. If anything, try and breed and get Wish (I dunno from what yet), then give it Substitute and Thunder Wave to make yourself one of those pain-in-the-arse Jolteon sets.

LV45 Kabutops
Item: Leppa Berry
Swords Dance
Rock Tomb
Slash
Waterfall
* - Kabutops is not cut for Sp. Attacking. Make it a full Physical Sweeper with Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Body Slam (To Paralyze), and Aerial Ace.

LV48 Lapras
Item: Mystic Water
Ice Beam
Surf
Rain Dance
Perish Song
* - Works. But lose Perish Song for Thunder.

LV51 Articuno
Item: Amulet Coin
Mind Reader
Ice Beam
Agility
Mist
* - Later, it learns Sheer Cold, and you could pull a risky combo if you want. Otherwise, give it Ice Beam and Water Pulse. For the last two moves, give it Aerial Ace (with a High Attack Nature), and Rain Dance, to power Up Water Pulse and lower Fire Power. Greatly covers Articuno's Weaknesses.

LV63 Charizard
Item: Charcoal
Fly
Blast Burn
Fire Blast
Substitute
* - Lose Blast Burn and Fly and put in Wing Attack (or Earthquake) and Dragon Claw.

P.S. If you want to know how I beat the Poke'mon League it was thanks to my Zapdos.
Too bad I couldn't rate the Zapdos =(

Bravo Leader
07-17-2005, 06:12 PM
There is a rule that says only post level 100 lineups. Also you didnt put EVs or natures so it is harder to rate.

Demon_Shiron
07-21-2005, 04:16 AM
Too bad I already used Aerial Ace... :oops: Here's my Zapdos's stats:
LV65
Item: None
Flash
Thunder
Charge
Drill Peck

Also, I don't really pay attention to the nature and EV's, so I couldn't really tell you guys.

Bravo Leader
07-21-2005, 04:32 AM
Well at least post what your lineup will look like at 100 cause its quite useless giving moves that will just be replace later. Also don't use HMs besides surf. Use HM whores for all your HMs.