PDA

View Full Version : catching entei and suicine

Dreycy
07-16-2005, 01:23 PM
can anyone tell me how to catch entei and suicine in crystal? i mean, i know that they're in the wild and i caught raikou with the master ball. but i tried catching entei and i even used haunters mean look but then he used roar... help me! :depress:

DaRkUmBrEoN
07-16-2005, 01:41 PM
For Entei, you should first use Haunter's mean look on him when you see him. The quickly put him to sleep with Hypnosis or something. Beat Entei untill you are afraid that you'll KO him. Then you should use a Scyther with False Swipe on him. Get him to 1 HP and then trow balls at him. If he wakes up, put him back to sleep.

As for Suicine, you can find him in the right tower of Eructeak City, forgot the name. But you can only enter if you have Clear Bell. To get Clear Bell, free the Radio Tower in Goldenrod from Team Rocket. The director should give you Clear Bell. Then battle the 3? sages in Eructeak's tower and your allowed to see Suicine. Use same strategy as with Entei, except you won't be needing Mean Look.

The End
07-16-2005, 07:43 PM
if you just want to locate them, you have to see them first, then they'll be in your pokedex.

then when you can see where they are with the location option in the pokedex, keep on going inbetween two routes, until he is in the route you need him to be in.

mlugia
07-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I'd lead with a fast sleeper over a Mean looker. Jynx is a great pokemon for the task, getting Lovely kiss and has decent speed.