PDA

View Full Version : Which race is the pwnz0r?

Incongruity
07-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Before I go off on a vacation, I'd like to spark up another debate.

Which race is the best? (Races as in, Caucasian, African, Asian; or if you wish to go further, Anglo-Saxon, Slavic, Arab, Sub-Saharan African, East Asian, South Asian, Southeast Asian, Hispanic, etc.)

So you can either discuss which race is best, or make a list of races in order.

Btw, don't just be racist; actually give some supporting evidence as to why ______ pwnz all. Don't use the false science once used to justify white superiority either, mmmkay? (although, it's perfectly fine if you find some modern unbiased science to support why ____ ownz)

You can also rank nationalities (for some may be of similar ancestry, yet completely different), and if you wish, religions as well (after all, some Jews consider themselves a race apart from the Arabs or caucasians: the "Hebrew" race)

Another note: if you're just attempting to justify your belief, you can choose not to use straight facts, and rather, use reasoning, or why a certain belief would correspond with another one of your beliefs. (As in, "I hate blacks cause the Bible told me so," would be a perfectly fine argument, as long as you explain why)

If you can't think of any ways to justify your race, here are a few; level of intelligence, progression along the evolutionary chain, an overwhelming occurance of (insert race here) doing (insert action here) that can lead to a justified generalization, etc.

If you're a pansy, you can do the "all races are equal" argument. Sure, we should treat all races equally, since we're all human, but that doesn't necessarily mean we're all equal.

Visual
07-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Um...okay, yeah, I don't think this was the smartest thing to do. :ermm: You aren't exactly helping out the world problem of racial hatred, you're kinda fueling the fire. I've got no problem with it, but you should probably expect to get flamed. :neutral:

DaRkUmBrEoN
07-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Let's be perfectly clear. I'm not prefering one race over another. This is a totally scientific aproach

From the three: Caucasian, African, Asian. I'm listing them in order of whom would survive the longest, taken in considiring present conditions and developments.

African - Asian - Caucasian.

I've based that on the global warming issue. If that would continue, the world would start to get hotter. And modern technology proofed that Africans can endure heat and drought better than Caucasian.
If the future turns out to be hot and wet. Asians have a better survival chance based on that they have lived in hot and wet areas for a long time. Caucasians can endure cold and strong weather changes.

Dark pigment is dominent, in biological terms, over white pigment. This would mean that if a human with dark pigment would reproduce with a white pigmented human, the children would tend to be darker than their white pigmented parent.

Plus as one can see in running contests. Africans tend to win quite frequently. So if our oil ( always oil... ) would run out, before we can find an alternate source of sustaineble energy. We might find ourselfs running from wild animals...

~delfino feroce
07-16-2005, 08:29 PM
um for anyone who has known me for more than like a couple weeks you know what i'm going to say.

indians are the pwnager race. because we're just cool like that. thanks , and byebye. =\

liquid crystal
07-17-2005, 12:33 AM
Okay, this is a stupid thread (looks very lockable), but I'll argue for the sake of arguing:

Let's be perfectly clear. I'm not prefering one race over another. This is a totally scientific aproach

From the three: Caucasian, African, Asian. I'm listing them in order of whom would survive the longest, taken in considiring present conditions and developments. To start out, there are more than just three races. There (genetically) are Caucasoids (the "white" race), Negroids (the "black" race), Mongoloids (the "yellow" race), Australoids (Australian Aborigines and SE Asians/Polynesians, the "brown" race), and Americoids (Native (South) Americans, the "red" race). And I hesitate to use colors, because people are often offended by that. Also, of course, there is much variation; an African-American often looks quite different than, say, a member of the Masai. Also, (yes, another also) these boundries become rather fuzzy: where do Arabs belong? Of course, I'm not a geneticist, so don't quote me >.>

African - Asian - Caucasian.

I've based that on the global warming issue. If that would continue, the world would start to get hotter. And modern technology proofed that Africans can endure heat and drought better than Caucasian.
If the future turns out to be hot and wet. Asians have a better survival chance based on that they have lived in hot and wet areas for a long time. Caucasians can endure cold and strong weather changes. I could rant on about global warming for a while, but I'll spare you v.v

Dark pigment is dominent, in biological terms, over white pigment. This would mean that if a human with dark pigment would reproduce with a white pigmented human, the children would tend to be darker than their white pigmented parent.

Plus as one can see in running contests. Africans tend to win quite frequently. That's because, generally, Africans (especially African Africans) are leaner and taller (with longer legs) than other races, so of course they'd be faster. So if our oil ( always oil... ) would run out, before we can find an alternate source of sustaineble energy. We might find ourselfs running from wild animals... Um, yeah :rolleyes:

Okay, this is definitely a very controversial issue, but I'll break it to you: Whites and Asians are generally (I can't stress this word enough) smarter than other races because, basically, back thousands of years ago, they had more time to think. In Africa, for example, hunting was a twenty-four hour affair every day, but in say, Europe, during the winter, when it was too cold to hunt, what else was there to do but sit around in a cave and add numbers together and tell stories and think? Of course, there are other evolutionary factors, like the availability of crops and livestock, and such issues are discussed in a PBS program airing weekly right now called "Guns, Germs, and Steel". The schedual should vary, though.

DaRkUmBrEoN
07-17-2005, 08:04 AM
To start out, there are more than just three races. There (genetically) are Caucasoids (the "white" race), Negroids (the "black" race), Mongoloids (the "yellow" race), Australoids (Australian Aborigines and SE Asians/Polynesians, the "brown" race), and Americoids (Native (South) Americans, the "red" race). And I hesitate to use colors, because people are often offended by that. Also, of course, there is much variation; an African-American often looks quite different than, say, a member of the Masai. Also, (yes, another also) these boundries become rather fuzzy: where do Arabs belong? Of course, I'm not a geneticist, so don't quote me >.>

Ok my mistake. I tried to keep it simple.

Jack of Clovers
07-19-2005, 04:58 AM
race is too delacate an issue to openly talk about it like this. the world is still trying to break boundaries and not doing a good job at it. so a thread like this would eventually lead to heated arguments and insults.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/lil_leprachaun33/Misc/closed-trump.jpg

~Jack~