View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kaze
Default Re: [ untitled fanfiction // preview ]

A few evil hours later...

I'm thinking of a lot of twists I can add to the story, but I'm for suggestions and quest-starring characters. I know that the plot's very vague, but I have a general idea of where I want to go with it. I'll probably add Pokemon Ranger elements to it, since Pokemon Ranger fics are very rare as far as I can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
You know I'm reading Kaze. It's nice to see something influenced by Warriors. They're good books, if a little predictable at times. The writing is very good, but I only scanned through, and wasn't really looking for mistakes.
[Rude Kaze: Wow, no negative comments] Thanks, LZ. I love evil twists, so this won't be as straightforward as Warriors. I'm evil, and it'll show here, somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
LUV it, Kaze! I'll look foward to reading it, hopefully I can get into this one, seeing as I never got into the Shadow Trilogy.
*dances* Thanks, lonewolf. I'm open for suggestions. I'll add some more to the first post, flesh the main idea out a little bit. It's going to be a pain in the ass trying to avoid most cliches as I write it, though. -_-