View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 04:06 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: WiFi and GTS -{ Q and A }-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
How do we register friends? I believe if this is right, you go to your Pal Pad, put in your friend's name, and then put in their code numbers?
Yea, that's right.
Quote:
HOw could you kind of make contact with the ones you register if you live say in the West Coast and they lived in say Japan? THat's the part I'm kind of lost on.
In game, you can contact them if they are using the WiFi. If they aren't connected, then you'll need to contact them some other way (Internet, e-mail, phone, whatever).
Quote:
On the GTC, do I put out a Pokemon from my team as trade offer, and then seek the Pokemon I want? How do I know which is a good deal or a bad deal since I see so many of this going around the NFL on draft day? I don't want people to get upset that I'm offering a bad Pokemon in their opinion.
Well, depends on the trade. If you're offering Starly for Mew, yea, I don't think anyone would trade that. Basically, just trade what you're willing to part with for that particular Pokemon. You never know until you try.

~Jack~

-| Links |-