View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 04:45 AM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise
Default Build-A-Monster/Move

Ok, I'd like to keep this as serious a topic as possible. No 00ber munsters, no broken moves (like a move with 200 Base attack, 100% Accuracy, and 30 PP...trust me, I've seen this posted before...)

Make them interesting too. You could also just change the base/final stats of an existing Pokemon and/or their level up moves. Don't worry about TM's unless you are making up a new monster. Also, do name which version this is for.

I've got a few moves for RuSa/FrLg.

Name:Holy Water
Type:Water
PP:5
Accuracy:100
Base Damage:none
Effect:Remove all status effects from team members.

Just a water-version Heal Bell/Aromatherapy.

Name:Rage Claw
Type:Normal
PP:10
Accuracy:90
BD:20
Effect:Attacks 2-5 times. Has a 30% chance to cause the opponent to flinch.

Name:Dark Night
Type:Dark
PP:(same as Sunny Day)
BD:none
Effect:Summons night. Causes Solar Beam to charge for 3 turns. Makes Thunder's accuracy 50%. Ups the damage for Dark type moves. Lasts for 5 turns. Moonlight heals 2/3 HP, Synthesis/Morning Sun heal no HP (or however much Sunny Day would heal during the night in GSC).

Name:High Pressure
PP:30
Effect:Raises user's special attack by 2 levels.

Screw Tail Glow, its on a whole ONE DAMN MONSTER! High Pressure is, of course, found on Blastoise and deep sea Pokemon (Lanturn). Some other monsters can learn it too, just wanted to make sure you all knew Blastoise learned it.

Eh, since I have brought up Blastoise, I'll go ahead and say this: Blastoise is made to seem like a total beast in game due to the Pokedex talking about how powerful his canons are. Kinda screwed up how his best stat isnt Special Attack. A real life Blastoise would be baddass tho. :I obviously like Blastoise:

Name:Grapple
Type:Fighting
PP:15
Accuracy:100.
Base Damage:20
Effect: Opponent cannot switch for 2-5 turns.

Name:Suplex
Type:Fighting
Accuracy:75
BD:90
Effect: If opponent is in a grapple, accuracy is 100%, and the move has a high chance for a critical hit.

Name:Mind Drum
PP:(Same as Belly Drum)
Effect: Halves HP in order to max out Special Attack.

Name:Vine Lash
Type:Grass
Accuracy:(Same as T-Bolt, Surf)
BD:95
Effect:none

There needed to be a grass type move similar to T-Bolt, Surf, and Flamethrower.

I'll have some new munsters sometime too.