View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 07:56 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End
Default The Story of a Quite Unusual Child

OOC: THis will inclde most well-known members here so on so on so forth. Even if you are not a grader, i would appreciate your input.

Part One: The first part.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Alex's pencil kept tapping upon the top of his desk. He was sitting in English, the first period of the day, very bored and tapping his pencil as he lounged in the back of the class. It was a hot summer day, and he was stuck inside the school. The droning of the teacher and the heat coming in the room made his eyes droop with sleepiness. When his pencil fell from his hand and hit the floor, the teacher knew instantly that he was asleep, for the pencil tapping was a sure sign of alertness. "Mr. Alex, wake up!" she shouted. When that failed and he continued to snooze on, she walked up to him and raised a red ruler above her head. As she began the strike upon his head, his autopilot turned on and he swiftly dodged the ruler. "Ms. Smith, how many times must I tell you, you can never touch me with that ruler. I am simply too good." he said cockily. The teachers cheeks turned a bright red. Alex knew she was about to give him detention, but then, just as he had planned, the bell went off, he grabbed his bags, and got out of the room before she could say a thing.

"I cannot beleive that our parents are making us go to summer school, this is supposed to be for stupid kids, not us." said a stout and quite round boy, who was messing with his PDA.

"Apparently they want us to lose none of our knowledge while participating in summer festivities," said the signature nasaly voice of a dork, who was also following Alex.

"Man, all the other kids are going to catch tons of pokemon over the summer break, and we are going to get none." yet another kid grumbled, who was fingering his pokeballs at his belt.

"You better put those away, or a teacher will get those things and keep em forever." Alex said, walking along.

"Yes, this time of year there are many pokemon active, mostly Electric and grass.." said the nasaly voice from behind Alex.

Last edited by The End; 03-06-2004 at 08:10 PM.