View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 07:49 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default EV Training / IV Breeding Center

EV Training / IV Breeding Center

Due to the vast number of threads looking for EV trained and/or IV bred Pokemon, I figured this thread could be useful.

If you are an IV Breeder or EV Trainer, please post and say so, and you'll be added to the list of people looking for customers. If you're a person who needs these services, feel free to ask anyone from this thread, or to simply post your request here and what you're willing to trade/pay/give for it.

Now that we have this thread, please refrain from making your own thread if you are simply looking for or trading off IV or EV trained Pokemon.

Once you have a task completed by any of these people, please let us know how they did! If they did a good job, say so. If they were slow/slower than promised, messed something up, etc, please say so. This will be used to 'rank' the EV trainers & etcetera.

If you want something, post here, and it will be added to the wishlist. From there, EV/IV people may either post offers here, or PM them to you. Choose the best one. Make sure to let us know when you've accepted someone's offer, so we can take your Pokemon request off the wishlist!

EV Trainers
Scarlet Moon Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated
Pixlepix GMT -4 Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated
CHARIZARD19 Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated
Cool Kid 94 Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated
seanyboyy Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated
Dragonfyre Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated

IV Breeders

tacosaregod Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated
Chadi Timezone ??? Friend Code No completed tasks yet Satisfaction rating: Unrated

IV Bred Pokemon

Species | Shiny? | Nature | IVs | EVs | Other | Owned by who?

EV Trained Pokemon

Species | Shiny? | Nature | IVs | EVs | Other | Owned by who?

Wishlist

Species | Shiny? | Nature | IVs | EVs | Other | Wanted by who?
Snorunt | Timid | Female | Perfect SP / SP Atk IVs | Kageryu
Chansey | No nature specified | Perfect HP, Def, Spc Def IVs | Pixlepix
Gible | No | Jolly | 27+ Atk and Spd | Lord Voldemort
Bagon | No | Adamant | 27+ Atk and Spd | Lord Voldemort
Starmie | No | Timid | 27+ Sp. Atk and Spd | Lord Voldemort

Blacklist

Trade-scammers and such will go on here.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 08-15-2007 at 07:38 PM.