Thread: Author Archive
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Author Archive

][Jackson's Story Archive][

About Me: Well... I'm a good writer, I wouldn't say any better than good. I enjoy writing, and find it relaxing at times, and a friggin' nuisance at other times! XP

But besides that, I know my way around grammar pretty darn good. ^^;

I haven't been writing too long, so I'm not as good as other people around here. I don't like writing any particular genre, so I can write about most things. I do always try my best, and I've had family members praise my writing a lot. I don't think they're too great, to be honest. If they think my work is awesome, wait till they read some of the stuff on here! I'm guessing they say that since I'm twelve, and I write pretty good for a twelve year old. XP

------------------------------

Name: Darkrai's Corruption And Destruction

Type: Fan Fiction

Rating: PG-13 for some violence

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure

Summary: A group of Explorers venture into the tomb of Darkrai, accidently awakening him. They all suffer gruesome deaths inside the tomb, and Darkrai destroys all humans, making them extinct.

The world is then ruled by Pokemon, and a Pokemon named Stolly has to predict the destruction of Darkrai and defeat him.

Person thoughts and feelings: I was really into this at the start, but I was starting to find it tedious and boring. That's why it stopped after the Prologue and Chapter 1.

To be honest, I didn't think it was very good. That was my first Fan Fiction, so I expected it to suck. And it did. =(

Name: Hey, That's My Carrot!

Type: URPG Story

Rating: PG-13 for some freaky behaviour and disturbing things

Genre: Freakyness

Summary: A boy with his Gastly sit down to eat lunch. He pulls out his favourite food, a carrot, and it gets stolen by a Mareep. He follows it into the forest, and finds it in a pot with some weird man doing a ritual. The boy saves it, and the man gets angry with him. His Dusclops gets the boy, and the man tries to stab him. Some fighting scenes, and the boy catches the Mareep.

Person thoughts and feelings: My first URPG Story, though I wasn't new to writing in general. I quite liked it, and thought it was good enough. Luckily I got a good grade, and it encouraged me to write even more.

Name: Your Basic Trainer Story, Right?

Type: URPG Story

Rating: PG

Genre: Adventure

Summary: Chapter 1 - A boy gets his starter Pokemon at the lab, which happens to be a Gastly. He wants to get more Pokemon, so looks for a Starly and catches it. [/Dull]

Chapter 2 - His newly caught Starly gets hungry, so tries to eat a Magikarp in the Professor's yard. Jackson catches the Magikarp in an attempt to save it.

Person thoughts and feelings: I think this is quite good for a basic trainer story. I passed both chapters, which really made me happy, and I'm now writing the third chapter for a Houndour.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG