View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Jackson's Judging Book Thingy ^^;

Contest Started - 2nd September, 2007
Contest Ended - 17th September, 2007

Normal Rank
Smart Contest
Standard Contest

Poltergeist VS DarkGardevoir VS Ataro VS RPGraccoon

Poltergeist - Gengar
DarkGardevoir - Butterfree
Ataro - Zubat
RPGraccoon - Sandslash

Comments on the contest:

Sandslash started out with some Pokeblock attributes, scoring it 53 points. No one else had any, so he was in the lead.

They were all pretty evenly scored on the first round. Butterfree got jammed badly, and had to keep up. It later jammed the rest of them for a lot of points, not to the amusement of the other three. After a while, Zubat started falling behind too. From then on, it was pretty much a two man contest.

Despite Pokeblocks, Sandslash didn't manage to beat out Gengar. It snuck in at the end, using Destiny Bond. Being in an unjammable state, he had the most points. Even with Pokeblocks, Sandslash didn't win. Though, it was pretty close.

Places:

1st - Poltergeist and Gengar
2nd - RPGraccoon and Sandslash
3rd - Ataro/DarkGardevoir and Zubat/Butterfree

Winnings:

Poltergeist - $2,000
RPGraccoon - $1,500
Ataro - $1,500
DarkGardevoir - $1,500

Me - $2,000

PAID
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 10-29-2007 at 07:29 PM.