View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:48 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Teen Titans: New Allies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
And since when is helping considered a bad thing? Even when you don't want it? Most druggies don't want help, but does that stop people from holding interventions and trying to help them? No it doesn't. And why is that? Because it's for the good of them and for the good of those around them, and that's what I'm doing now. It's for your own good and the good of PE2K. So, again I say, deal with it.
^
|
Get outta here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith View Post
Eevee, at the risk of hipocrisy, please don't be rude to Espeon. I know, we may all be obsessive-correctors, but there has to be a time when it comes to a stop.

After you reprimanded me about talking to Kittengirl like that, I PM-ed her to say I was sorry - I learnt my lesson. I felt terrible for being rude to her after what you told me. What you said really stung, it hurt me, Eevee, and I think you're hurting Espeon.

It feels good correcting people, getting the world back in order again, but spare a thought for the people you correct. They may not like it, and Espeon just wants a decent roleplay to play through - she'll get better in time, and then everything will be correct just like we want it to. I think it's hurtful to rectify somebody in that manner, and they may get seriously depressed or upset. They'll listen to you if you tell them nicely (what I said to Kittengirl wasn't very nice, but I don't want to hurt her feelings, and I tried very hard in my post not to) and you'll get your way. Just be nice.

So, if you want to teach Espeon how to make a better roleplay, please do it amiably, or don't do it at all.

I've roleplayed with your before (in my Wanlingnic account?) and - please don't be angry - you're a very insensitive guy. You don't feel or empathise with others, and it hurts them very much. But if you were a little nicer, and maybe paused to understand how they felt, it'd just may help the whole PE2K.
^
|
|
Your Right, he has been doing this crit thing since he joined.

Signature broked, No peeking!