View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 11:29 PM
pokemaster1111 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemaster1111
Default Re: PE2K's Result Tournament v.2 [Under New Management]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xênaz View Post
Hm... I was led to believe that the Kick Ass trainers were supposed to remain the same for the most part and not change a lot. At least, that is what Ace told me when I talked to him on Shoddy Battle yesterday...

I still think that the Kick Ass trainers should be different than the top five of the week. But whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmeeink View Post
I agree with Xenaz, the kiss arse's should be the best battlers, agreed upon by some smart people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestmaster View Post
This is just a thought, but maybe a list should be made of all the top battlers, and all the clan leaders will vote for 5 people who they think are the best. The people who get the most votes become the top 5 trainers.
Hmm, I see you all agree on the same thing. Here we go:

New announcement!: The Top 5 battlers known as "PE2K's Kick-Ass Trainers" will be decided upon 2-3 other [smart] people, including me as one of those 2-3.

pikachu25king- Shut up. I have a life unlike you. Don't tell me what to do 'cause I obviously had something to do that's more important than Pokemon. And one more time you get on any of my nerves, you will be banned from this thread and your points will be gone.

-Alonzo

Last edited by pokemaster1111; 01-16-2008 at 11:33 PM.