Thread: D/P Trading?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 06:00 AM
TrainerAlex Offline
Amateur Trainer

Question D/P Trading?

Hi everyone! I hope this is the right place to put this. I have a trading question about Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that I've been wondering about and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Here it goes, is it possible to trade a pokemon from an older game on to Diamond and Pearl? The older versions I have are Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Leaf, and Emerald while my new version is Pearl. I have an idea but not sure if it would work.

Say if I had a Lv. 32 Raichu on my Yellow and wanted to trade/send it to my Pearl. Would I be able to trade it from my Yellow to my Silver/Crystal, then to my Sapphire/Leaf/Emerald and then from there to my Pearl version? Would that work or is there another way to do it? I know there's a rule that you can't trade new generaton Pokemon to older games but sometimes you are allowed to trade ONLY older gerneration Pokemon from one game to another.

I also have Stadium, Stadium 2, Colleseum, XD, and Battle Revolution if any of those might help anything. Can anyone help or offer any advice?

~TrainerAlex~

Claimed: