View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 05:40 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default The Mutual Autonomy [Raid success]

Welcome to The Mutual Autonomy!

If you know your way already, I honestly don't care enough about you or anything you're doing in this "team". There is no "I" in team, but I never claim this to be a team effort in the beginning. The Mutual Autonomy comes from the fact that each member can do whatever he or she wants, whenever he or she wants, and is not afraid to look out for number 1. I am your disconnected leader (or disconnected avatar), Kenny C. I'll still be Brawling every now and then. On the other hand, I'm always on KoL. lol

History

Don't look back. Don't look forward. The present is the most important thing.

Goals

There are no goals. The point of this clan is not the same as the others. The goal for each member is simple: you do what you want, when you want, however you want it. You don't need to ask my permission. You don't need to contemplate on how your actions would affect others. Consequences are simply matters that you deal with after the fact that stuff happens, and it shouldn't be in your calculations to begin with. Hey, even if you do smack your head in afterwards, at least you know you did something.

So I lied. The goal for the team is simple, yet complex. I want you to have the freedom, and have others be free, but at the same time, I don't mind you confining others as long as it's not me. I want you to accept the world as is, but at the same time, I want you to modify the world to your own benefit, as long as it doesn't hurt me. I am, as you are, hedonistic. There is no "we", there is simply you and I. Do what it takes to win. Use your selfishness and emotions, your impulses and thought out plans. Don't let the needs of others get in your way. Trample them.

Standard Form

Name:
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Will you pain it black?

Brawl Form

Name:
Characters:
Friend Code:
Reason for joining the clan:
*Note: to be indoctrinated, you must pass the a preliminary test of skill by one of the testers.

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 08-21-2008 at 12:37 PM.